KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What RUINED your day today?

MintJulie · 213742

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1040 on: June 07, 2017, 08:28:42 PM
Wow! You're always asking for proof for statements made, yet there has been absolutely NO proof forwarded directly connecting Trump to either the DNC hacking or colluding with Putin to fix the election. Isn't it time to stop your delusional thinking and finally admit Trump was the peoples choice  and they simply didn't trust Hillary?

Nooooo don't infect the politics forum bullshit here!!!

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #1041 on: June 07, 2017, 08:37:28 PM
This sensualtravelers post has been moved to

http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=54333.0
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 08:43:01 PM by Katiebee »

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

_priapism

Reply #1042 on: June 08, 2017, 01:53:32 AM
This sensualtravelers post has been moved to

http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=54333.0

Move staci's cold shower post back over here.

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #1043 on: June 08, 2017, 02:02:39 AM
Wow! You're always asking for proof for statements made, yet there has been absolutely NO proof forwarded directly connecting Trump to either the DNC hacking or colluding with Putin to fix the election. Isn't it time to stop your delusional thinking and finally admit Trump was the peoples choice  and they simply didn't trust Hillary?

It should be deleted all together. It's a duplicate of what he already posted in the Trump thread.

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #1044 on: June 08, 2017, 02:55:33 AM

Yeah, that's why I don't ask for Percocet... it's too strong most times.  I just wish Vicodin didn't have Tylenol in it.  You can't safely double-dose the Vicodin 'cos you run the risk of a Tylenol overdose that kills your liver.  The 'safe range' on the hydrocodone in Vicodin is quite high, though.  If it weren't for the Tylenol, you could safely take up to 9 times the Vicodin dose of hydrocodone, if needed.  Tylenol is fuckin' worthless as pain relief, and should ONLY ever be prescribed to reduce a fever.  Aspirin works better for pain relief, and has a wider therapeutic range than Tylenol (acetaminophen) does.

You'll probably need the ibuprofin for a couple of weeks, best guess.  That's about twice as long as it took for the swelling in my wrist to go down, but I wasn't walking on my wrist and could keep it elevated more easily.

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

_priapism

Reply #1045 on: June 08, 2017, 06:26:20 AM
I don't do Tylenol.  Aspirin only.  I'm taking Tramadol at the moment, post surgery.  It is not very powerful, but seems to help.

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1046 on: June 08, 2017, 04:27:17 PM
If it helps, it's good.

I'm allergic to codeine and suspect I'm allergic to the percocet as well.  I think that's why I get so nauseous when I take it.  But it does help with the pain.  I would prefer vicodin.  Not so strong.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3071/-41
Reply #1047 on: June 08, 2017, 05:01:47 PM

If it helps, it's good.

I'm allergic to codeine and suspect I'm allergic to the percocet as well.  I think that's why I get so nauseous when I take it.  But it does help with the pain.  I would prefer vicodin.  Not so strong.

I agree with your philosophy: if it works, it works.

I have the same reaction as you to strong painkillers, especially demerol. They make me almost instantly nauseous, with the typical results. The first time I took it (kidney stones), after about 4 minutes I started barfing uncontrollably.

Hydrocodone doesn't make me nauseous, and it's extremely effective. However, it's also extremely addictive. When I took it the first time, it kicked in right away and my abdominal pain from the kidney stones vanished very quickly. It also made me feel wonderful, almost euphoric. Which, of course, helped me understand why it's abused, and why there's currently an epidemic of abuse of hydrocodone.

Ibuprofen (like Midol and Motrin) works wonders. It's a painkiller and a muscle relaxant.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1048 on: June 08, 2017, 10:08:45 PM
The first couple of time I used hydrocodone I felt euphoric, but now it just makes me feel goofy and nauseous.

Offline Sensualtravler

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +67/-17
Reply #1049 on: June 09, 2017, 03:46:18 AM

Sorry. Wasn't supposed to be posted in this forum.  :emot_blush: :sign_imadeabooboo:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 03:47:53 AM by Sensualtravler »

"To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth."

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #1050 on: June 10, 2017, 03:33:22 AM
Ruining my day today -- realization that I have to work tomorrow. I fucking hate weekend shifts. 12 hours of shear boredom. Yeah, I have a book to read but really ...

And the realization that stripping the tile off our kitchen floor is going to be quite the work out.  But the $1200 savings will make it worthwhile.

That is all.

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1051 on: June 13, 2017, 03:06:30 AM

Finding out that most folks along the street here (including my neighbors) have bedbugs, and I'm the only one actively fighting 'em.  When I get 'em killed off here, they'll just be back again to terrorize me.

The 'rash' I had didn't itch until I knew it was bedbugs, so that's purely psychosomatic.  The itches are still about to drive me nuts, even though I know it's all in my head.

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1052 on: June 16, 2017, 09:28:51 PM
Nope.  You are wrong.  Most people do not react to their first bedbug bites.  It's an allergic reaction and once sensitized it gets worse over time.

Bedbugs moved into my home three years ago when a neighbor moved and they moved out looking for new people to bite.  I never even actually found any bedbug signs except for the telltale 3-4 bites in a row or cluster.  I treated for bed-bugs and they went away.  I'm lucky I caught them early and I before I had a real infestation.

Bed bugs are becoming a real problem.  We almost eradicated them at one point but they are making a big come back.  It will take a real concerted effort by everyone, including the government (and governments worldwide), to eradicate them again.  And we need to move quickly before they become resistant to the pesticides that are safe to use in our homes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bed_bug

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1053 on: June 17, 2017, 02:29:42 AM

They're already resistant.  Poisons that worked on them 10 years ago aren't working today.  Sadly, I'm severely limited to what I can use indoors, as I have a violent reaction to most poisons.  My lungs close up, similar to bronchitis.  If it's outdoors, it's not nearly as bad of a reaction, and Benadryl will usually keep my lungs open.

And I was getting bites for almost 3 weeks before I diagnosed the cause.  No itching until I knew it was bedbugs.  Sounds psychosomatic to me.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1749/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1054 on: July 07, 2017, 06:31:42 PM
My computer crashed at work.   Came back from vacation to have a very unproductive day yesterday as my computer ran very slowly.    I had our IT kid come look at it.   He immediately started doing backups.   This morning the computer was running for a bit and then pooped out.    Sent IT kid to BestBuy to get new computer.   He's setting it up now.   Meanwhile, my old computer finally booted and after 30 minutes, Chrome opened, and here I am.   Just waiting for IT kid to deliver my new computer.   I should have stayed on vacation for Thursday and Friday also.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1055 on: July 07, 2017, 07:41:51 PM
My computer crashed at work.   Came back from vacation to have a very unproductive day yesterday as my computer ran very slowly.    I had our IT kid come look at it.   He immediately started doing backups.   This morning the computer was running for a bit and then pooped out.    Sent IT kid to BestBuy to get new computer.   He's setting it up now.   Meanwhile, my old computer finally booted and after 30 minutes, Chrome opened, and here I am.   Just waiting for IT kid to deliver my new computer.   I should have stayed on vacation for Thursday and Friday also.

Just be glad it's not your top of the line thousands of dollars gaming laptop your kids won't leave alone.  ;D

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #1056 on: July 08, 2017, 05:35:57 PM

Just be glad it's not your top of the line thousands of dollars gaming laptop your kids won't leave alone.  ;D

Was all excited for a new workstation at the plant. It got setup, I started testing it and all was looking good. Then, 3 times in the space of 24 hours the "new" (it was actually a repurposed Dell Optiplex) crapped out. Working away and the screen goes black as if somebody had pulled the plug.

Project new workstation is on hold until we can get a new (brand new virgin computer) one set up.

That is all.

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1057 on: July 09, 2017, 10:19:11 PM
Not able to sleep last night AGAIN!  The air-boot I have to wear to support my broken ankle rubs on the surgery incision on the inside right side making it a sensitive pressure point.  This makes getting comfy enough to sleep very difficult.  I finally fell asleep around 4am and slept until noon.

I was trying to get my sleep schedule back to a normal one last night because I go back to work tomorrow.  So I took two sleeping pills but they did not work.

I hope I get some sleep tonight.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1058 on: July 09, 2017, 10:39:54 PM
Fuckin' asshole.  :roll:

Real-Life Villain Attacks Deaf, Autistic Man Who Dresses Up Like Superman

Pitt was conducting his daily superhero patrol last Thursday when a man by the name of Tyler McCorvey, who witnesses described as “acting very strange,” felt compelled to mock and pester the Minneola Superhero.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/real-life-villain-attacks-deaf-autistic-man-dresses-like-superman-212331453.html

_priapism

Reply #1059 on: July 10, 2017, 03:11:43 PM
Going back to work after six weeks unpaid medical leave.  I am grateful to still have a job, and I need a paycheck, but it's a tough mental switch to stuff yourself back in the office after so long an absence.  Also, everyone's "office complaints" seem rather trivial, after a near death experience, and gazing into the gaping maws of eternity.