KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What RUINED your day today?

MintJulie · 217164

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #1080 on: July 24, 2017, 10:47:32 PM
Changing out the light switches from standard to Decora. Simple enough. Turn power off, take out old switch, put new switch in making sure it is wired exactly the same as the original. Turn power back on and test.

Then one of the lights doesn't light up when the switch is turned on. WTF? How can I mess it up. It's 2 fuckin' wires. 2.

I'm about to call a professional when my wife decides to tell me that the bulb burnt out a couple of days ago.  ARRRGGHHH!!!!!

That is hilarious.    Well, it is after the fact.      Can you imagine the electrician coming in and changing the light bulb.

It's sort of like the troubleshooing guide in the back of a coffee maker I once bought. 
"Make sure plug is connected to a power source."

I think she enjoys fucking with my mind. I wish she would fuck with the rest of me more  ;D

As for electrician coming in to change a light bulb, my uncle became a Red Seal electrician just so that he could change a light bulb (union rules -- only electricians can do electrical stuff like changing bulbs).

That is all.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1750/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1081 on: August 01, 2017, 03:18:02 PM
Walked into the office this morning.   Turned on the light and there was a 4 inch centipede crawling across the floor.   I screamed and ran out.   Major goosebumps.    Then I thought, 'I can't go back in until I know it's dead.'   So I went back in and squished it with my shoe.   More goosebumps as I felt it crackle and crunch.    *shiver*

Just writing and thinking about it, more goosebumps.    Ick, I hate those more than spiders.  They're the worst!

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +508/-59
Reply #1082 on: August 01, 2017, 04:43:44 PM
I would have picked it up for you and taken it out. :P

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #1083 on: August 01, 2017, 09:01:31 PM
My wife would have waited for me to come and take care of it.

Personally, I don't mind spiders. Lived in a barrack room back in the day that didn't have a screen. My roommates and I had not bugs in our room because we had a spider web covering 1/3 of the window. All the rooms with screens had some sort of flying bugs inside.

That is all.

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1835/-28
Reply #1084 on: August 01, 2017, 09:42:54 PM
I just returned from a short cruise out of Long Beach with a stop in Ensenada, Mexico The poverty, the little kids begging, the crowded shambles for housing, the dirty streets all depressed me. A Fun Cruise was not. Sure the ship was nice, the food was good as were the entertainment but when I pulled out a dollar for some kid selling chicklets and magically 6 or 7 more materialized and they all handed the money to a parent.

one of the originals

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1302/-3
Reply #1085 on: August 01, 2017, 09:46:39 PM
We call the cats for any bug problems.  In August there are big black moths that get in the bathroom somehow.  When I'm in there getting ready for bed, two or three will usually come in.  I call the cats and they both come running.  The girl gives it her best, but usually misses.  The boy is deadly.  One swat with his paw and the beastie is down (leaving black powder in the tub or on the wall.

***Warning...eeewwwwww factor ahead

Quick wipe takes care of the powder.  The boy eats his kill.  No muss little fuss.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1086 on: August 01, 2017, 09:51:02 PM
I just returned from a short cruise out of Long Beach with a stop in Ensenada, Mexico The poverty, the little kids begging, the crowded shambles for housing, the dirty streets all depressed me. A Fun Cruise was not. Sure the ship was nice, the food was good as were the entertainment but when I pulled out a dollar for some kid selling chicklets and magically 6 or 7 more materialized and they all handed the money to a parent.
We always ran into that in Zihuatanejo, down the coast from there.  Locals told us to never give 'em any money.  They usually were for Central America and faced worse discrimination from the Mexicans that the Mexicans face up here.  It's hard to see the suffering, I know.  For as much as we complain about the politics up here, it pales compared to what you can see in Mexico and other poor countries.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1087 on: August 02, 2017, 05:16:26 AM
Dealing with a realtor. Scummy fuckin' slime bags. Sell you a twenty year old dog turd if they could. :roll:

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1088 on: August 02, 2017, 11:36:20 PM
A private school only 16 blocks from our house blew up this morning.  Several injured, one dead and one still missing.  There were many student athletes there but none injured.  The girls cross country team and just left for their run when the bang occurred. A contracting company was installing gas pipes and a gas meter.  Someone fucked up big time.  There was a warning shortly before the explosion and many were able to get out in time.  What makes it even worse is the community has been reliving the collapse of the I-35 bridge, 10 years ago. That killed 13.  Somehow seeing pictures of the collapsed building and the injured being help seems much worse when it's a location I've driven by so many times.

http://www.startribune.com/minnehaha-academy-dead-missing-gas-explosion-minneapolis-critically-injured/438110783/

Offline trapper

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +18/-1
Reply #1089 on: August 07, 2017, 07:57:16 AM
should have hollard, I might be getting old but still like cuddling with with a soft sexy lady, love soft sexy butts. Don't get mad at me this time you started it. ;D

_priapism

Reply #1090 on: August 07, 2017, 04:13:57 PM
Pouring down rain today.  Got up early to hit the office, then the flash flood sirens started going off, and smartphone beeping.  Ugh.  News reports 15 vehicles caught in flood waters, and many major expressways closed or partially blocked by water, so I guess I'm staying at home for now. 

_priapism

Reply #1091 on: August 09, 2017, 03:57:03 PM
Clients who only communicate by text, after a box of wine, at 11 p.m.  Boundaries.

Offline Supersoftball

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +17/-16
  • Blue Lives Matter!
Reply #1092 on: August 10, 2017, 02:07:06 PM
I was at Texas Typhoon in Katy Texas, 30 miles west of Houston Texas. I took my daughter and several of her friends there to enjoy the massive new water park. While there I saw endless women and girls with horrendous looking feet, feet suited for grabbing fish from the water and hanging from trees, that made for a very disappointing day.

Bass Reeves<br /><br />\"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.\"

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1093 on: August 10, 2017, 03:05:45 PM
How dare they be allowed in to the water park with ugly feet.   The nerve of them even showing up and displaying them.    Maybe they didn't realize you would be there this day critiquing their bodies.

I will never attend another water park.  Last time I went I was in the water and a bandaid went floating by.     ughhh

Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1094 on: August 10, 2017, 05:18:51 PM
Jules is displeased. What to do?

KitKat

Reply #1095 on: August 10, 2017, 05:41:10 PM
Water parks are gross.

_priapism

Reply #1096 on: August 10, 2017, 06:09:21 PM
They are quite unsanitary.  17-19 gallons of urine in the typical public pool.

https://www.today.com/health/how-much-pee-average-public-swimming-pool-these-scientists-found-t108775

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1097 on: August 11, 2017, 04:19:11 AM
Jules is displeased. What to do?

When Jules is displeased.  Best to just steer clear of her.   

She's better now though, so all's good.   ;)

What ruined my day......
Had a day with a friend planned for her birthday.    Lunch, shopping, movie, light dinner with drinks.   Well, we were heading from the movie theatre to the restaurant for dinner and she got a call from her husband.   Her son was riding his bike and a dog started chasing him.   He ended up falling from his bike and went to the hospital with a broken arm.   Poor thing.   The dog has been a problem in their neighborhood for a couple of years.   He didn't hurt him, just scared him.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

IdleBoast

Reply #1098 on: August 11, 2017, 11:03:22 AM
I don't know how things like this work in the colonies, but if the dog is being a nuisance, it should be enforceably controlled. Local authorities should require the owner tie the dog up, or build a fence.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1099 on: August 11, 2017, 02:18:23 PM

Raining in Michigan.    I hear water dripping on the ceiling tile in my office.   We paid a small fortune to have the roof fixed last summer.   

...the colonies...

:)

Version 9.15
POY 2016