KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What RUINED your day today?

MintJulie · 217274

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1280 on: December 02, 2017, 03:25:40 PM
Mountain cedar (juniper) pollen count starting to rise.  It will be Cedar Fever season by Christmas.

The tree must be thrilled to get that shit out.  :emot_laughing:

_priapism

Reply #1281 on: December 02, 2017, 04:02:46 PM
I feel sorry for the fucker shaking it.  That would put a lot of people into the hospital.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #1282 on: December 02, 2017, 04:36:31 PM
I feel sorry for the fucker shaking it.  That would put a lot of people into the hospital.

He was smart enough to be on the upwind side of the tree.  Although we guys learn that at a young age, the first time we pee into the wind.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1750/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1283 on: December 03, 2017, 02:31:30 PM

It was about midnight, my BF and I were in bed making love.   My niece knocked on the door asking why I was crying.   ugh

At least the door was locked, unlike a couple of months ago when she came in to the room needing a glass of water at 3am.   At least we were under the covers.  The door gets locked every night that he stays over now.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1284 on: December 03, 2017, 02:49:59 PM
I got up to watch the televised implosion of the Detroit Lions former home, the Pontiac Silverdome.

About 5 seconds after witnessing the explosion on the television, I could hear it outside.   We're 12 miles away.   Pretty Cool.  

But, the stadium didn't come down.  We almost went over to watch it, glad we didn't. #ImplosionFail

Video https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/video-pontiac-silverdome-demolition-begins-with-failed-partial-implosion

Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1285 on: December 03, 2017, 05:56:11 PM

It was about midnight, my BF and I were in bed making love.   My niece knocked on the door asking why I was crying.   ugh

At least the door was locked, unlike a couple of months ago when she came in to the room needing a glass of water at 3am.   At least we were under the covers.  The door gets locked every night that he stays over now.

:emot_laughing:

It happens to me constantly.   ;D

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1308/-3
Reply #1286 on: December 03, 2017, 09:18:25 PM
I got up to watch the televised implosion of the Detroit Lions former home, the Pontiac Silverdome.

About 5 seconds after witnessing the explosion on the television, I could hear it outside.   We're 12 miles away.   Pretty Cool.  

But, the stadium didn't come down.  We almost went over to watch it, glad we didn't. #ImplosionFail

Video https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/video-pontiac-silverdome-demolition-begins-with-failed-partial-implosion
Glad watching things getting blown up isn't just a guy thing.  It's even more fun when it doesn't work.

We had a very old bridge across the Mississippi here that was deemed unsafe finally.  Trucks banned and the city busses had to stop at each end, passengers get off and be shuttled to the other side in smaller vans. 

When it came time to blow the bridge, after building half of the new bridge (2 lanes) the job was set for early AM, when still dark out.  The changes went off and only a few pieces of the old iron fell.  The bridge was still there!  They interviewed the daughter of the bridge designer, who was in her 80s.  She got a kick out of it and said her dad always built things to last.  They ended up taking it apart piece by piece using cranes on barges. :emot_laughing:

A sad follow up was when they started to build the second half of the new bridge. They had the supporting arches up and were pouring cement when a loud crack was heard.  All activity was stopped and the foreman and another worker went out to see what was wrong.  The whole damn thing fell apart, killing the worker and injuring the foreman.  They finally got it right the second attempt. :facepalm:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

_priapism

Reply #1287 on: December 03, 2017, 09:19:33 PM

The “Silverdome Curse” continues.  I swear that place was built on an Indian burial mound, or something.

I woke up in bed with EMS standing over me.  Seems I forgot to keep breathing or something.  Wifey dialed it in.  Saved my life.  Again.

_priapism

Reply #1288 on: December 03, 2017, 09:23:31 PM

I think I posted “Toe’s Law” years ago. “The likelihood of children banging on the bedroom door is directly related to Dad’s state of arousal.”

Offline Hades

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +165/-1
  • Despite of it all, still an aspiring decent person
Reply #1289 on: December 03, 2017, 10:00:12 PM

I woke up in bed with EMS standing over me.  Seems I forgot to keep breathing or something.  Wifey dialed it in.  Saved my life.  Again.
:emot_weird: Reading this post!
Since you're here posting about it, you obviously survived.  Hope all is reasonably well... Stay strong Merovingian... hate to lose you.

Don't ask me.
I'm just as clueless about life as you are.

_priapism

Reply #1290 on: December 03, 2017, 10:13:57 PM

I woke up in bed with EMS standing over me.  Seems I forgot to keep breathing or something.  Wifey dialed it in.  Saved my life.  Again.
:emot_weird: Reading this post!
Since you're here posting about it, you obviously survived.  Hope all is reasonably well... Stay strong Merovingian... hate to lose you.

I think the Architect Grm said, “If you die on the Internet, will anyone hear you scream?”

No. I’m here.  They revived me, elevated my glucose, monitored, released.  Didn’t require a trip to the hospital.

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #1291 on: December 03, 2017, 11:51:57 PM
Do they know why this happened?  Scary as fuck. Further preventative measures are warranted!

_priapism

Reply #1292 on: December 03, 2017, 11:55:39 PM
Do they know why this happened?  Scary as fuck. Further preventative measures are warranted!

Severe hypoglycemia.  They couldn’t get a reading.  Everything runs on glucose, so turn off the faucet and all the machines start to shut down.  EMS knows me.  They’ve been out a half dozen times this year.  Frequent flier miles.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #1293 on: December 04, 2017, 02:19:04 AM

Severe hypoglycemia.  They couldn’t get a reading.  Everything runs on glucose, so turn off the faucet and all the machines start to shut down.  EMS knows me.  They’ve been out a half dozen times this year.  Frequent flier miles.

Crap, sorry to hear about that.  I hope something preventative is found.

My best friend has anemia.  Every time I get no response from her in a day, I freak and text her husband and way too often she’s in the hospital if not ICU.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1294 on: December 04, 2017, 02:38:57 AM

Glad watching things getting blown up isn't just a guy thing.

Fireworks, gun ranges, explosions.  Something about loud bangs that I love.   The finale of a fireworks when you can feel the booms actually pulse against your chest, love it.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1295 on: December 04, 2017, 02:40:46 AM

Glad watching things getting blown up isn't just a guy thing.

Fireworks, gun ranges, explosions.  Something about loud bangs that I love.   The finale of a fireworks when you can feel the booms actually pulse against your chest, love it.
Yes...Yes...Yes ;D

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #1296 on: December 04, 2017, 06:27:46 AM
My dad has said that the finale of a 4th of July fireworks display moves him. When he is too close and can smell the cordite, and feel the concussion waves he is much too close to remembering the real thing. That’s when he has tears in his eyes.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

_priapism

Reply #1297 on: December 07, 2017, 05:17:27 PM
I really thought today would be a snow day.  Instead it’s a rainy cold work day.  I want to kill these people.  Do most work related shootings happen during the holidays?

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1298 on: December 07, 2017, 10:52:50 PM
Got word last night that our little four legged friend, Ruby is gone.  She was a Basset Hound my wife started taking care of when she was a pup of 9 months old.  Wife would get her and take her down to the yard of another Basset puppy and they'd play, poop and pee.  After a few months wife learned of the dog park and her car became and still is "The Basset Limo"  The Bassets were taken to and from the park, Mon - Fri.
After several years, wife broke both ankles one winter and the Basset duties were taken over by me.  Also, each month she'd dress 'em up for whatever holiday it was that month and I'd take pictures.  At the end of the year I'd make a calendar with the pictures and we'd give it to the owners.
She got diabetes a couple years ago and we'd give her the shots when owners were gone.  When on vacation, wife moved into their house to take care of Ruby.

Last summer they sold their house.  They wanted to build a new home and ended up in a long stay hotel from Mid July to just last Thursday.  Took Ruby to the dog park along with the other Basset that day and after she went to the other Bassets house for the day.  We took her to the new home that night.  She seemed just fine.

Sunday she got real sick and "Dad" took her to  emergency vet clinic.  After six hours of tests, he called the wife and they agreed her "time" had come.  It was just last night she was able to call and tell me about it.  No kids, so she was their child.  With our close association for nearly 11 years, we thought of her as part of our family

Rest in peace Ruby.

_priapism

Reply #1299 on: December 08, 2017, 03:21:05 AM
Sorry for your loss.  I know how much a companion like Ruby can mean.  Hope you and your friends find comfort in her final rest.