KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What RUINED your day today?  (Read 37600 times)
Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 60

I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls

« Reply #1725 on: November 08, 2018, 07:30:04 PM »

Logging in, only to see all the recent posts are political, shooting, or gun related.  My god, doesn’t anyone fuck anymore?

emot_laughing facepalm emot_laughing facepalm emot_laughing facepalm

Picking up the gf tomorrow to stay the weekend, so stay tuned.
ChirpingGirl
Burnt at the stake

Fame 270

« Reply #1726 on: November 08, 2018, 08:48:56 PM »

Logging in, only to see all the recent posts are political, shooting, or gun related.  My god, doesn’t anyone fuck anymore?

CJ fucks constantly.  Grin

We are starstuff. We are the universe made manifest, trying to figure itself out.
Athos_131
ΘΣ '92
Burnt at the stake

Fame 189

How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?

« Reply #1727 on: November 08, 2018, 08:54:47 PM »

Logging in, only to see all the recent posts are political, shooting, or gun related.  My god, doesn’t anyone fuck anymore?

Yes, but disturbingly enough the top 10 topics by view were mostly child fucking related.

#Resist
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 08:57:55 PM by Athos_131 » Logged

#RESIST
Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 60

« Reply #1728 on: November 08, 2018, 10:16:35 PM »

Logging in, only to see all the recent posts are political, shooting, or gun related.  My god, doesn’t anyone fuck anymore?

Yes, but disturbingly enough the top 10 topics by view were mostly child fucking related.

#Resist

I’d vote to delete that content.  Or better yet, collect the IPs of frequent viewers and send to the FBI.

Mmmmm, I wonder if anyone reading that will have a chill go down their spine.
IdleBoast
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 334

« Reply #1729 on: November 08, 2018, 10:26:23 PM »

#Resist

I’d vote to delete that content.  Or better yet, collect the IPs of frequent viewers and send to the FBI.

Mmmmm, I wonder if anyone reading that will have a chill go down their spine.

Good to see you keeping with KB's policy of freedom of speech, Jed. [/sarcasm]

Fiction is not yet illegal in the US.

\\\\\\\"Go on, ask me - I might say yes...\\\\\\\"<br /><br />All the pictures I post here, plus extras that I haven\\\\\\\'t: http://idleboast.imgur.com, http://idleboast.tumblr.com
psiberzerker
Freakishly Strange

Fame 41

^Lady Lisa Lyon^

« Reply #1730 on: November 08, 2018, 10:48:34 PM »

I read the comments on utoob.

Cry

Feedback is always welcome.
Katiebee
Shield Maiden
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 871

Achieving world domination, one body at a time.

« Reply #1731 on: November 09, 2018, 12:10:38 AM »

at work I got fucked, metaphorically. And no, it was NOT enjoyable.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.
ToeinH20
Ph.D in Perversity
Freakishly Strange

Fame 220

Former Moderator, Pervert of the Year, POM (3)

« Reply #1732 on: November 09, 2018, 02:29:45 AM »

#Resist

Almost all our new “story content” is pedo related.  I remember when that was not the case.  I don’t mind an occasional teen fantasy, but this raping four year olds is just over the edge.  People have gotten lazy about requiring story codes and disclaimers also.  Not that it matters.

“We hoped for the best, but it turned out as always.” — Viktor Chernomyrdin
Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 60

« Reply #1733 on: November 09, 2018, 02:43:34 AM »

I’m periodically reminded why I don’t go in the story section, and fitting with this thread, it ruins my day.
MintJulie
Version 8.3
Freakishly Strange

Fame 361

« Reply #1734 on: November 09, 2018, 04:17:10 AM »

People have gotten lazy about requiring story codes and disclaimers also.  Not that it matters.

Story codes are required in Sex Stories by Members and True Sex Stories.  I check every day and PM the authors if they don't have story codes or disclaimers.  I've sent 2 PM's today already.  If it's still not fixed in 48 hours, I will likely fix it.   If it's a story from more than 3 years old, that has been commented on and bumped to page 1, I will not fix those.

As for stories posted to the story category sections, (Non Consent, Bestieality, Incest to name a few), they do not require story codes as the topic they are posted in pretty much says it all.  This decision was recently discussed with the mods and it was decided we would keep with the practice set in place by GRM and other mods from 4 years ago. 

Become a member and gain access to additional stories and images. It's free.  Click here
Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 60

« Reply #1735 on: November 09, 2018, 05:30:56 AM »

#Resist

Almost all our new “story content” is pedo related.  I remember when that was not the case.  I don’t mind an occasional teen fantasy, but this raping four year olds is just over the edge.  People have gotten lazy about requiring story codes and disclaimers also.  Not that it matters.

I’ve had one of my troubled moments about this today, that it’s fiction as pointed out to me notwithstanding.

The gf is purging my house of all things she deems not in her taste, which is about everything.  My mom is gladly willing to receive many of these items, so I loaded up the truck and did a reverse Beverly Hillbilly thing and took some of the stuff to her in West Virginia 2 hours away.

I stopped at one of those faux Mexican restaurants in the hick town she lives outside of and had dinner.  Families were eating all around me.  The 3 families eating near me all had a little girl with them.  I estimate their ages as 9, 6, and 4.  This shit was on my mind, and I couldn’t help but wonder how any adult could look at any of these innocent baby girls with lustful thoughts?

Yeah, go ahead and give me shit for saying that.  I’m having a bad day already because of this.
wayne3218
Deviant

Fame 53

I’m a bi married father with horny thoughts.

« Reply #1736 on: November 09, 2018, 05:52:01 AM »

#Resist

Almost all our new “story content” is pedo related.  I remember when that was not the case.  I don’t mind an occasional teen fantasy, but this raping four year olds is just over the edge.  People have gotten lazy about requiring story codes and disclaimers also.  Not that it matters.

I’ve had one of my troubled moments about this today, that it’s fiction as pointed out to me notwithstanding.

The gf is purging my house of all things she deems not in her taste, which is about everything.  My mom is gladly willing to receive many of these items, so I loaded up the truck and did a reverse Beverly Hillbilly thing and took some of the stuff to her in West Virginia 2 hours away.

I stopped at one of those faux Mexican restaurants in the hick town she lives outside of and had dinner.  Families were eating all around me.  The 3 families eating near me all had a little girl with them.  I estimate their ages as 9, 6, and 4.  This shit was on my mind, and I couldn’t help but wonder how any adult could look at any of these innocent baby girls with lustful thoughts?

Yeah, go ahead and give me shit for saying that.  I’m having a bad day already because of this.

Jed, I write a lot of pedo stories and there all fictional about loving underage girls.
I enjoy writing my stories, it doesn’t make me want to go out and harm any young child in anyway.
Does writing these stories harm children or make others run out and harm children I don’t think so.

If KB wants ban these stories I’m happy not to write or post any more of these types of stories.

Im glad that KB lets us post fictional stories and let’s you and other members voice your concerns.
I’m leaving it up to the mods to decide and welcome feedback from other members on what they want.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 02:51:35 PM by wayne3218 » Logged

After watching for so long, it's not difficult to take the next step and join in the fun.
Jed_
Freakishly Strange

Fame 60

« Reply #1737 on: November 09, 2018, 06:03:25 AM »

I get that it’s fiction, and I have written plenty of fiction that if real would be appalling.

I’m just going to always have trouble with this, and I don’t view that as a personal flaw.
Levorotatory
Deviant

Fame 17

« Reply #1738 on: November 09, 2018, 06:29:12 AM »

...  The 3 families eating near me all had a little girl with them.  I estimate their ages as 9, 6, and 4.  This shit was on my mind, and I couldn’t help but wonder how any adult could look at any of these innocent baby girls with lustful thoughts?

I don't get it either, but no real people get hurt when it happens in fiction so I can't see any good reason to prohibit it.  This is why there are story codes - an "Mg" code quickly tells me to move on and read something else, as does "Mf" unless there is something to indicate that the age difference is only a few years. 

On the other hand, "mf" (and mF that doesn't involve incest) attracts my attention, with all of the potential for fueling "what could have been" fantasies that begin with events from my youth.  Restricting stories with characters under 18 is just denying the reality that interest in sex begins well before 18, approximately half of people are no longer virgins on their 18th birthdays, and nearly everyone has had some sort of sexual experience by that point.  This is where I think the rules we do have go too far - what is wrong with a true story of consensual sexual activity between middle or high school students?
Billy
New Pervert

Fame 1

« Reply #1739 on: November 09, 2018, 12:04:11 PM »

The taxi running over my wheelchair this morning .

That. Really, really . Wasn't what i expected .
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: