News:

What RUINED your day today?

MintJulie · 217272

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1835/-28
Reply #3280 on: March 25, 2020, 01:08:36 AM
Pasta... dried pasta.... I am never eating pasta ever again for the rest of my life.

Stupid pasta

It’s better if you boil it first, and then put on some sauce or cheese on it.  Just saying.  #lifehack

So many people buying pasta and sauce.  I'm driving around in this warehouse on some weird forklift type thing and have to stack stuff that the store orders on a pallet on the back.  Boxes of pasta are heavy and there is so much of it.

And to top things off, I'm turning a corner and the stuff I stacked up on my pallet tips over.  Salsa, pasta sauce, soy sauce.... jars broken and stuff everywhere.

Seriously miss my old job, really hoping I get back soon.

Holy shit.  That’s awful.  I do industrial accidents.  A lot of pallet jack and forklift stuff. 

I am out of canned tomatoes, tomato sauce, and I only have 3 cans of tomato paste.  There has been none of these items or pasta on the store’s shelves for weeks.  Thank you for what you are doing.  There’s a lot of families that will go hungry if the food supply chain breaks.

I have been looking for tomatos and sauce to make spaghetti sauce and could not find any. Today at Central Market, found some but there is a limit on how many can be purchased.

one of the originals

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2945/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #3281 on: March 25, 2020, 02:47:01 PM
My everything hurts.  Legs, butt, shoulders, back, neck... I've always been used to being on my feet and I've had to lift dogs but not at the rate of this job.  I dont even feel this sore after a day at the gym.  This place is an 8 hour full body workout.... it's going to kill me

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1603/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3282 on: March 25, 2020, 02:55:32 PM
My everything hurts.  Legs, butt, shoulders, back, neck... I've always been used to being on my feet and I've had to lift dogs but not at the rate of this job.  I dont even feel this sore after a day at the gym.  This place is an 8 hour full body workout.... it's going to kill me

Sounds like you need a nice massage.  Heading your way with my oils.  8)

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #3283 on: March 25, 2020, 03:00:25 PM
I haven’t bought any pasta since this started, so the depletion hasn’t bothered me.  I did buy a small can of plain tomato sauce.  I tend to start that way with plain sauce and jazz it up myself.  My Peruvian isn’t a fan of eating pasta too often, especially for dinner, unless it’s an early dinner, says it’s too filling.  That said, I made pasta salad for dinner last night to go with fried chicken.  I made enough pasta salad for 2-3 days.  It disappeared in one meal, guess it was good, lol.

Penne pasta
Cucumber
Tomato, fresh cherry and thin sliced sun dried
Red bell pepper
Kalamata olives
Feta cheese
Seasonings, lots of different spices
Dressing (mayo, olive oil, sesame oil, lime juice, red wine vinegar, rice wine vinegar, Dijon mustard)

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3284 on: March 25, 2020, 07:30:02 PM
No pasta shortage here. We have it at least once a week, more in the winter months. Some rigatoni, gravy and either Italian sausage or meatballs. Sop up the gravy with some garlic bread. Mmmm

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #3285 on: March 27, 2020, 08:02:32 PM
Fourth day on the job I'm finally feeling better, legs and shoulders dont hurt nearly as much, feet still screaming, but getting used to it, and then I find out that one of the guys I'm working with, his wife is on quarantine... and they're letting him stay and work.  I have no idea if she's positive or just sick.  But they said he's following protocol so it's ok if he stay.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3286 on: March 27, 2020, 10:01:48 PM
4 year olds have too much energy.  :emot_yawn:

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3287 on: March 31, 2020, 11:35:15 PM
Our governor just extended the stay at home edict until April 30th. Sure hope that will be the last extension.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3288 on: April 01, 2020, 02:20:12 AM
Our governor just extended the stay at home edict until April 30th. Sure hope that will be the last extension.

:emot_banghead:

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #3289 on: April 03, 2020, 02:31:57 AM
So the guy that's letting me borrow his radio at work came up to me at the end of the day and told me that Brian is telling certain people that he's going to "bang the new chick on a pallet of dog food".  I wasn't sure if they new we've been together before or not so I asked and he said no.  Acting like we've never met or something and he's some player and I'm some dumb slut who's going to lose myself to him or something.

And on top of that they have bets to see how long new people will last.  Apparently I've lasted longer than most thought I would.  I dont plan on staying there forever, but I'm not going to quit because it's tough. I'll quit when I'm welcomed back to my old job.

So there's that little bit of prick that just but me in the ass.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3290 on: April 03, 2020, 04:50:53 AM
So the guy that's letting me borrow his radio at work came up to me at the end of the day and told me that Brian is telling certain people that he's going to "bang the new chick on a pallet of dog food".  I wasn't sure if they new we've been together before or not so I asked and he said no.  Acting like we've never met or something and he's some player and I'm some dumb slut who's going to lose myself to him or something.

And on top of that they have bets to see how long new people will last.  Apparently I've lasted longer than most thought I would.  I dont plan on staying there forever, but I'm not going to quit because it's tough. I'll quit when I'm welcomed back to my old job.

;D

Isn't it nice to be sexually harassed by people you hope you wont be working with for much longer?   :facepalm:

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1835/-28
Reply #3291 on: April 03, 2020, 05:48:09 AM
so the guy is bragging about bagging the hot chick in advance. Can just see him getting pats on the back. men.

one of the originals

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1750/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #3292 on: April 03, 2020, 01:25:43 PM
"bang the new chick on a pallet of dog food". 

Ugh!   What a jerk.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #3293 on: April 03, 2020, 01:39:59 PM
Woke up, got my coffee, and now sitting here thinking I don't want to go to that warehouse anymore. 

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3294 on: April 03, 2020, 03:37:26 PM
Woke up, got my coffee, and now sitting here thinking I don't want to go to that warehouse anymore. 

Huggggggggggs  :emot_kiss:  I agree with the others - men are assholes when they treat women like that. Be strong!

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1308/-3
Reply #3295 on: April 03, 2020, 03:51:00 PM
Shiela...it would be a terrible thing if you accidentally tipped a pallet of dog food on top of this jerk. :emot_laughing:

He'd end up with a phobia about heavy bags and maybe leave you alone then. Just say'n..... ;D

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #3296 on: April 03, 2020, 04:38:25 PM

Tell them that the little prick doesn’t stand a chance.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #3297 on: April 03, 2020, 04:41:37 PM
There was a double murder near me followed by the murderer committing suicide after a stand off with police.

And near that is a nursing home that as of yesterday had 77 COVID-19 positives , of those 4 are dead so far.

Shelter in place is not a bad idea.  We have not been out in 6 days.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #3298 on: April 03, 2020, 06:08:09 PM
Had a meeting with Brian, GM, and union stewart.

According to the GM

Seeing as how we had a pre-existing intimate relationship this will not go on record as sexual harrassment and put down as inappropriate conduct.  Since we are so busy and we need all hands on deck, he will not be disciplined at this time. He will get a three day suspension without pay when the stay safe at home order is raised.

I wasn't even the one to report this but it got back to the GM somehow.

So... slap on the hand for him

At least I have friends like all of you to distract and cheer me up  :emot_kiss:

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1308/-3
Reply #3299 on: April 03, 2020, 06:46:27 PM
 :hug: Yay...protection for our girl. So glad things are working out for you.  :emot_kiss:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville