KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What RUINED your day today?

MintJulie · 219247

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2952/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #3360 on: May 06, 2020, 08:30:49 PM
Cotton wood trees.  I flipping hate those cotton fluffs in the air.  As far as I'm concerned they should all be cut down and burnt.  My nose will get that tickle just seeing them and then I'm wiping it all day until its raw and sore

Offline Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +130/-1
Reply #3361 on: May 06, 2020, 09:03:44 PM
Cotton wood trees.  I flipping hate those cotton fluffs in the air.  As far as I'm concerned they should all be cut down and burnt.  My nose will get that tickle just seeing them and then I'm wiping it all day until its raw and sore

I've been sneezing since 7am, and still going at 9pm. My eyes are red. I look like the lovechild of Snoop Dogg and Willie Nelson.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1608/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3362 on: May 06, 2020, 09:43:06 PM

I've been sneezing since 7am, and still going at 9pm. My eyes are red. I look like the lovechild of Snoop Dogg and Willie Nelson.

Watcher opens up another bottle of wine to get that image out of my mind... ;D ;D

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #3363 on: May 06, 2020, 09:46:57 PM
I look like the lovechild of Snoop Dogg and Willie Nelson.

Yep I wont be closing my eyes anytime soon  :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1761/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #3364 on: May 07, 2020, 01:14:54 AM

I despise those damn trees.   I can't keep the stuff out of our pool.  And yes, it bothers my nose and eyes.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #3365 on: May 07, 2020, 01:44:19 AM

I have the house to myself.  Dan was taking his two to the ex's house.   He took the little one also to give me some alone time.   I was looking forward to it, but now I'm bored and it's not even 8pm.  Don't feel like reading.  Can't look at the TV anymore.   What to do?

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3366 on: May 07, 2020, 03:11:11 AM

I have the house to myself.  Dan was taking his two to the ex's house.   He took the little one also to give me some alone time.   I was looking forward to it, but now I'm bored and it's not even 8pm.  Don't feel like reading.  Can't look at the TV anymore.   What to do?

I have an idea ... 8)

If not that, then how about..... ;D
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 03:29:35 AM by watcher1 »

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #3367 on: May 08, 2020, 03:15:51 AM

Earlier today, our governor extended the stay at home order to May 31st.

FTS

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3368 on: May 08, 2020, 09:14:21 PM
MJ - Whereas the CDC says if the virus has not worsen in numbers or deaths for 14 days, then some reopening should occur. Our governor, like yours, wants it to be 28 days. I feel for all the students denied an education for the last two or three months. On-line education is not the same.  I feel for the millions out of work, yet no local, county, state or Federal worker has lost their job.

The governors are saying that being back to normal will not occur until there is a vaccination developed for the C-19 virus, which can take 12 months or so. In the United States, only 40 - 45% of people get vaccinated for the flu. Other vaccinations have worse numbers. Will the government force everyone to get vaccinated?

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3369 on: May 08, 2020, 10:20:59 PM
MJ - Whereas the CDC says if the virus has not worsen in numbers or deaths for 14 days, then some reopening should occur. Our governor, like yours, wants it to be 28 days. I feel for all the students denied an education for the last two or three months. On-line education is not the same.  I feel for the millions out of work, yet no local, county, state or Federal worker has lost their job.

The governors are saying that being back to normal will not occur until there is a vaccination developed for the C-19 virus, which can take 12 months or so. In the United States, only 40 - 45% of people get vaccinated for the flu. Other vaccinations have worse numbers. Will the government force everyone to get vaccinated?

No one's putting a fucking needle in my babies.

_priapism

Reply #3370 on: May 11, 2020, 05:47:20 PM
Paul "Bear" Vasquez aka the Double Rainbow Guy has died.  Right after Roy Horn, Little Richard, and Jerry Stiller.  The Bear and Horn died of COVID-19 related complications.  It's too much for any day, much less Monday.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #3371 on: May 12, 2020, 09:48:08 PM
Got a call this morning from the warehouse telling me that one of our associates has tested positive for covid-19.  They are contacting everybody who has had contact with him and lucky me we had a conversation the day before he went in for testing.  I wear a mask the whole time I'm there, and I do my best to keep my distance, but it's not a fool proof plan. I get free testing if I want it because of essential worker crap, but don't want them sticking that damn q-tip into my brain.  On top of that I just got off the phone with Jake to let him know.  He's not too worried though.

Offline Yorkman53

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +8/-0
  • Hi all, here for fun chat with like-minded others.
Reply #3372 on: May 13, 2020, 11:38:48 PM
Got a call this morning from the warehouse telling me that one of our associates has tested positive for covid-19.  They are contacting everybody who has had contact with him and lucky me we had a conversation the day before he went in for testing.  I wear a mask the whole time I'm there, and I do my best to keep my distance, but it's not a fool proof plan. I get free testing if I want it because of essential worker crap, but don't want them sticking that damn q-tip into my brain.  On top of that I just got off the phone with Jake to let him know.  He's not too worried though.

So sorry to hear this

I am not sure where you are from but over here in the UK it's really bad still at the moment. My sister in law works in end of life care and is waiting for her test result. But most of her colleagues have it and she is feeling terrible.

quote error corrected by moderator (again)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 01:09:54 AM by ToeinH2O »

Feel free to message me with your interests. Love horny chat and sharing fantasies.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #3373 on: May 17, 2020, 12:35:23 PM

We lost power at the cabin yesterday and it wasn't expected to be back on until some time in the afternoon today.  So we came home late last night.  
In the grand scheme of things, not that big of a deal.

The good thing is, I LOVE my own bed and I was asleep within seconds of laying down last night.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3374 on: May 18, 2020, 03:15:14 PM
My daughter's dad's wife told me "I'm as in love with Kimmy as you are, and I just wanted you to know she's as important to me as her sister is. She's an amazing girl and the best big sister my daughter could have. We miss her not being here with us more often."

Yeah, great. I'm happy you love her. But focus on your kid, not mine. I don't want to fucking share her with you or anyone else. And you get her too much already. I wouldn't let you have her at all if I had my way. SHE BELONGS TO ME! :emot_banghead:

Is what I was screaming in my head.  :roll:

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #3375 on: May 18, 2020, 05:49:56 PM
I live in Wisconsin

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3376 on: May 18, 2020, 06:19:34 PM
I live in Wisconsin

You're... cheesed at living in Wisconsin?  :D

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #3377 on: May 18, 2020, 06:32:29 PM
I live in Wisconsin

I just got my ballot for the delayed primary, and guess what, an envelope was included for vote by mail.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #3378 on: May 18, 2020, 06:36:38 PM

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #3379 on: May 18, 2020, 09:42:45 PM