KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

What RUINED your day today?

MintJulie · 217853

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3780 on: October 08, 2020, 10:14:47 PM
CJ's father confessed to everything I already knew he was guilty of. I hate him so much. I can't express how much I wish he was never born.

"Despite what you think, I love you with all my heart. I never loved anyone in my life except for you."

You don't do what he did and ever claim you love someone.

:emot_banghead:

Hugggggggggggggggggggs.  So true what you just said.

:D

I honestly did not think I could hate him more than I did. Confessing and admitting everything, especially the things I didn't know or suspected just makes it even worse. And confirming my lifelong recurring nightmare was real and not just a nightmare and even worse than I thought... I wish he was dead. I wish he could experience everything he ever did to me for all eternity. And if there's a hell, I'll beg and plead that he gets that.

I can't express how much I hate him. The words and the emotions haven't been invented yet.  :facepalm:

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1605/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3781 on: October 09, 2020, 02:02:47 AM

The FBI thwarts plot to kidnap Michigan Governor Whitmer. (link)

That she was targeted is what ruined my day.
That the plot was thwarted makes my day.

Could they maybe have been emboldened by a president who refuses to call these groups home grown terrorists?   Our governor practically closed down our state at the start of the pandemic and at the time thought he went too far but in the long run it proved to be the right move.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1589/-3
Reply #3782 on: October 09, 2020, 08:29:49 PM

Walking into a hardware store and seeing rows of artifical christmas trees on sale and a sign on the floor reading "the festivities start here."  No they fucking don't, you haven't even pissed me off with that halloween nonsense yet!  No mention of christmas until November - it should be the law.  :emot_banghead:

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3085/-41
Reply #3783 on: October 09, 2020, 10:06:19 PM

Walking into a hardware store and seeing rows of artifical christmas trees on sale and a sign on the floor reading "the festivities start here."  No they fucking don't, you haven't even pissed me off with that halloween nonsense yet!  No mention of christmas until November - it should be the law.  :emot_banghead:

I saw a commercial on TV last night -- I think it was for Best Buy -- which urged viewers to get an early jump on their holiday shopping. On October 8th.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1313/-3
Reply #3784 on: October 09, 2020, 10:12:22 PM
Guess it's time to watch "Die Hard" again.

Fa la la la la :emot_laughing:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #3785 on: October 09, 2020, 10:19:38 PM
My Peruvian is Christmas shopping right now with her sister.  I’m fine with that for one very important reason, I’m not with them.

_priapism

Reply #3786 on: October 10, 2020, 04:27:22 AM

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1589/-3
Reply #3787 on: October 10, 2020, 08:07:55 PM
My Peruvian is Christmas shopping right now with her sister.  I’m fine with that for one very important reason, I’m not with them.

:emot_laughing:

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3788 on: October 11, 2020, 01:51:18 AM
Heat. Miserable heat. Couldn't go to the park today with the kids to enjoy the colors. It might as well be Summer again.  :facepalm: Blasting sun shine and 83 degrees. Again tomorrow. Monday might get below 80, but rain. Feels more like June than October.  :facepalm:

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3789 on: October 11, 2020, 03:53:22 PM
Heat. Miserable heat. Couldn't go to the park today with the kids to enjoy the colors. It might as well be Summer again.  :facepalm: Blasting sun shine and 83 degrees. Again tomorrow. Monday might get below 80, but rain. Feels more like June than October.  :facepalm:

80 degree days make my day...especially in October.  ;D

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #3790 on: October 13, 2020, 03:37:08 AM
Besides the passing of Eddie Van Halen, I also lost 50 posts to my count last night?

What’s up with that?

Deleted posts go into a waste bin for moderator review, Jed.  I just checked, and nothing of yours was deleted recently.

And I agree about EVH.  

I was watching my post count closely yesterday because I was just shy of 4000.  Then abruptly last night, I lost about 50 posts.  I promise I’m not imagining that.  Did some of rope’s duct tape and bailing twine holding this place together suddenly come loose?

I’ve had that happen to me before.  Probably someone with Administrator privileges flipped a switch on something.  Some sub-forums don’t contribute to post counts.  I can’t remember what my post count was yesterday, so I can’t say.

UPDATE:  I found the mindless political meme thread in the trash can.  Restored.

I never got my ~50 posts back btw, so this is 4000. . . . for the second time.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3791 on: October 13, 2020, 03:54:54 AM
Congratulations on making 4000 posts, again...  ;D

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3792 on: October 17, 2020, 11:22:41 PM
CJ sat in front of a camera and said goodbye to the whole tribe for them to watch after I kick it.

I do a video once, or twice a year where I basically say my goodbyes to everyone and talk to the kids and tell them not to be sad. CJ is an emotional disaster after. I hate it, but it's necessary.  :roll:

Offline purpleshoes

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +430/-10
Reply #3793 on: October 18, 2020, 01:27:09 PM
CJ sat in front of a camera and said goodbye to the whole tribe for them to watch after I kick it.

I do a video once, or twice a year where I basically say my goodbyes to everyone and talk to the kids and tell them not to be sad. CJ is an emotional disaster after. I hate it, but it's necessary.  :roll:

As difficult as it is, it will become a treasured memory of you at some point (hopefully LONG into) the future. Kudos kiddo.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3794 on: October 18, 2020, 03:33:48 PM
CJ hopes so. But I've been on free time for a long time.

Sooner or later a bill is coming due.  :facepalm:

I just hope not until no one needs me anymore. Would love to see my grandchildren someday. But I honestly don't think I will make it that far. Every chest pain is a reminder that the clock is winding down.

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1837/-28
Reply #3795 on: October 18, 2020, 03:46:03 PM

I just hope not until no one needs me anymore. Would love to see my grandchildren someday. But I honestly don't think I will make it that far. Every chest pain is a reminder that the clock is winding down.

Completely unsolicited, CJ needs to speak to a group or a professional that addresses depression and such.
Suggested with deep concern.

one of the originals

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2947/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #3796 on: October 18, 2020, 04:01:54 PM

Completely unsolicited, CJ needs to speak to a group or a professional that addresses depression and such.
Suggested with deep concern.

I'll second this.  Getting that kind of professional help is the only reason I'm still on earth and not 6 feet in it.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3797 on: October 18, 2020, 04:05:41 PM
Group HUG to CJ and Shiela.  :emot_kiss:

ChirpingGirl

Reply #3798 on: October 18, 2020, 05:10:37 PM
CJ has a therapist.  ;D

I've had a lifelong issue with suicide thanks to my childhood. It has been a struggle. I've nearly done it many times. But I'm not currently depressed because of this. I'm more at peace with my health issues than I am with anything else.

And my daughter is the only reason I'm not dead and gone a long time now too.

CJ's fine.  :D

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1753/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #3799 on: October 19, 2020, 01:20:50 AM
NFL Football and a certain husband, certain father, and a certain brother in law yelling at the tv.  But in the end, at least the Lions won.
The rain and being a prisoner stuck inside the house didn't help.
And helping a certain young girl do homework didn't help either.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016