News:

Anybody up for Writing Prompts?

insatiable · 948

Offline insatiable

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +557/-2
  • Insatiably Insatiable.
on: May 23, 2016, 12:29:17 PM
The idea is from another board, though not a sexual one. The idea is anyone member provides a writing prompt, and other people interested in that idea, can type out a story based on that. Stories will be short, but members are welcome to present a long drawn out story as well.

This may provide the necessary impetus to get people out of their writers block, and maybe bring other non-writers to get their creative juices flowing with a short story. What do you guys think of this?

Something about something by someone important.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1753/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 01:36:43 PM
Yes, interested.    I was just saying to a member the other day that I am terrible at writing.   I'd like to give it a try.

:),
Jules

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Dav3e

Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 11:52:32 PM
I think this would be awesome for me. I can elaborate as well if not better than start from nothing most of the time.

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 11:58:39 PM
Great idea... long time since I wrote anything interesting on here... already have a prompt for a story from Indian Babe... I'm up for anything...

vinney
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 06:20:34 PM by vinney »

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline knobslobber

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +12/-0
Reply #4 on: May 25, 2016, 09:50:45 AM
Great idea! As soon as I read it, my thoughts ran to an incubator type scenario.
--Prompt/ idea
   <> Initial responses
        () Elaboration, feedback and development
             [] Final product.
I could be way off, in which case just ignore me. But I think this would be a fantastic idea, Insatiable!

The idea is from another board, though not a sexual one. The idea is anyone member provides a writing prompt, and other people interested in that idea, can type out a story based on that. Stories will be short, but members are welcome to present a long drawn out story as well.

This may provide the necessary impetus to get people out of their writers block, and maybe bring other non-writers to get their creative juices flowing with a short story. What do you guys think of this?

Sometimes perfection can be... perfect hell.

Dav3e

Reply #5 on: May 27, 2016, 04:44:01 PM
Fire away!  ;D