KitKat

on: October 05, 2016, 03:36:01 AM

Those things that annoy you so much you can't help but  :roll:

One of mine is:

People wearing pajamas in public.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 05:39:41 PM by kittyk »

ChirpingGirl

Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 04:39:48 AM
Posting low res images that make my precious eyes hurt.

:emot_bottomspank:

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1749/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 04:48:11 AM
During my runs, when people roll through stop signs and red lights so they don't have to wait the extra 10 seconds for me to run across the street in front of their car.

Just tonight.   The jackwad made eye contact and pulled up in the crosswalk and was about to gun it, but the car coming from his right was moving to fast, so he stopped.    He gives me this "sorry" look and gives a wave.   I yelled, "Thank you.  Not!"   Oh, I was so mad, I just wanted to yell something really mean at him.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

KitKat

Reply #3 on: October 05, 2016, 05:01:09 AM

I know I don't always find the best pics Chirpy, but do you really wanna see that pic in HQ?

ChirpingGirl

Reply #4 on: October 05, 2016, 05:01:37 AM
During my runs, when people roll through stop signs and red lights so they don't have to wait the extra 10 seconds for me to run across the street in front of their car.

Just tonight.   The jackwad made eye contact and pulled up in the crosswalk and was about to gun it, but the car coming from his right was moving to fast, so he stopped.    He gives me this "sorry" look and gives a wave.   I yelled, "Thank you.  Not!"   Oh, I was so mad, I just wanted to yell something really mean at him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c412hqucHKw

ChirpingGirl

Reply #5 on: October 05, 2016, 05:03:21 AM

I know I don't always find the best pics Chirpy, but do you really wanna see that pic in HQ?

Yes.

KitKat

Reply #6 on: October 05, 2016, 05:03:30 AM

Yes, traffic violations can be very irritating. So many discourteous drivers. Luckily the cops in my town really crack down pretty good on bad drivers, but they are still out there everyday.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #7 on: October 05, 2016, 02:00:00 PM
Gum chewing where people open their mouths.     

Like this............she doesn't have to work it so hard, does she?

I was in the Sec Of State last June and sitting next to a woman that seemed to open her entire mouth to chew a piece of gum.    I had to move seats.   
Why are some people so animated when they chew it ?

Or when people show you the gum........

Casual gum chewers I can handle.

Jules

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #8 on: October 05, 2016, 04:41:33 PM
People that drink milk, then don't put a little water in the glass afterward.   The leftover milk turns to concrete.

KitKat

Reply #9 on: October 05, 2016, 05:06:52 PM
I really grosses me out to see people spit out their mucus or blow their nose out into the air.

link to original posted picture of snot flying from nose

*picture removed.  :D by Kitttty

**link added by Jules, click at your own risk
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 08:34:39 PM by MintJulie »

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #10 on: October 05, 2016, 05:11:38 PM
Yes, to both of these ^

Umm, Kittyyyyy, the description was good enough.   Didn't need that picture, hun.   hahaha

Version 9.15
POY 2016

KitKat

Reply #11 on: October 05, 2016, 05:43:10 PM
Yeah that was pretty gross.  :emot_laughing:

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #12 on: October 06, 2016, 02:02:52 AM
Back in the day, we had a covered walkway between my junior high and a stone gym outside.  The guys would have contests to see who could blow a snot "hanger" onto the ceiling, and have it dangle like a stalactite over the walkway.  Even better, when if finally came loose, and fell on some unsuspecting chump walking back into the building.  Lots of fights started that way.

Dear God.   How gross.     'like a stalactite', huh?  Ewww

Version 9.15
POY 2016

KitKat

Reply #13 on: October 06, 2016, 05:15:46 PM
It really bugs me when people leave their shopping cart in the middle of the aisle like they are the only ones in the whole store. So fucking inconsiderate.

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #14 on: October 06, 2016, 05:18:40 PM
It really bugs me when people leave their shopping cart in the middle of the aisle like they are the only ones in the whole store. So fucking inconsiderate.

You are suppose to plow into them and push them down the aisle......... :emot_laughing:
Or better yet when someone hits your cart with their cart, fall down a scream whiplash or some such thing then call Toe he can represent you in court.
 :emot_laughing:

Love,
Liz

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #15 on: October 06, 2016, 05:25:02 PM
Back in the day, we had a covered walkway between my junior high and a stone gym outside.  The guys would have contests to see who could blow a snot "hanger" onto the ceiling, and have it dangle like a stalactite over the walkway.  Even better, when if finally came loose, and fell on some unsuspecting chump walking back into the building.  Lots of fights started that way.

Dear God.   How gross.     'like a stalactite', huh?  Ewww

It was tough to get the right trajectory from a nostril, so most guys "hawked (coughed) a loogie" and spat it on the ceiling.

A few years ago, I took my boys to see the old hometown. We stopped by the school, and you can still see stains on the ceiling of the old covered walkway.

Okay, my first read through didn't interpret the nostril applying it.   Gross.    There had to have been a high percentage of misses and friendly fire casualities there alone.   I assumed there were all 'hawked up loogies'.     
Boys are so gross.

Hate the shopping carts too, Kitty.

Speaking of shopping carts.   My pet peeve is people that don't put the cart away in the parking lot.   I have two dents in my car from those.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

KitKat

Reply #16 on: October 06, 2016, 05:29:17 PM
Oh I agree. How hard is it to walk a few steps to the cart holder? Lazy asses.

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #17 on: October 06, 2016, 05:31:26 PM
[quote author=MintJulie link=topic=31377.msg409861#msg409861 

Speaking of shopping carts.   My pet peeve is people that don't put the cart away in the parking lot.   I have two dents in my car from those.

[/quote]

It was a while back but I watched a guy (in a very bad mood) in a Walmart Parking Lot crush about 4 shopping carts with his truck. I have no idea why he did it, and sure wasn't going to ask. But he did manage to drive away before the police arrived.

Love,
Liz

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3071/-41
Reply #18 on: October 06, 2016, 05:48:16 PM

People that drink milk, then don't put a little water in the glass afterward.   The leftover milk turns to concrete.

I totally share that one!

I mean, if you're not going to wash the glass (or coffee cup), at least fill it up with water when you put it in the sink!

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #19 on: October 06, 2016, 06:01:34 PM

People that drink milk, then don't put a little water in the glass afterward.   The leftover milk turns to concrete.

I totally share that one!

I mean, if you're not going to wash the glass (or coffee cup), at least fill it up with water when you put it in the sink!

People that don't put their dishes away.    What?  Is it just a womans job?   Am I the maid?

OH, and while we're talking about things around the house.    Can you put the lid down on the toilet seat.   That's why it's there.

Missed the trash under the sink.    Don't worry, the maid will pick up your dirty tissue or q-tip with your ear wax on it and put it in the garbage.

I'm done.   For now.  :)

*Most of these go back to a boyfriend that used to live with me.   I've got everybody in my current place trained.

Version 9.15
POY 2016