KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Pet Peeves

Guest · 14813

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #80 on: October 19, 2016, 08:07:23 PM
When people wear way too much cologne or perfume. This guy walked by me today and even after he left the area the smell lingered far too long.    :emot_blink:

I will agree with this peeve. Used to work with a woman who you knew was coming 5 minutes before she arrived because of her lavender scented perfume. I swear she used 3 bottles/day.

That is all.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #81 on: October 19, 2016, 08:43:10 PM
…in lieu of bathing…

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1761/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #82 on: October 19, 2016, 08:46:35 PM
Well, if we're going to start pet peeving about hygiene.......

A guy at work that gets reallllllly close and his breath is blechyughhhh*.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1608/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #83 on: October 19, 2016, 09:04:42 PM
People who wear clothes at least two sizes smaller and need to wear their clothes at least two sizes bigger.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

KitKat

Reply #84 on: October 20, 2016, 03:21:49 PM
You have a doctors appointment at 10:30 am. They finally call your name at 11. Then you still in the little room waiting another 30 minutes. Doctor finally comes in, leaves 5 minutes later.  :emot_laughing:

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #85 on: October 20, 2016, 05:34:42 PM
You have a doctors appointment at 10:30 am. They finally call your name at 11. Then you still in the little room waiting another 30 minutes. Doctor finally comes in, leaves 5 minutes later.  :emot_laughing:

I have fired doctors for doing that to me. The guy didn't seem to think my time was worth anything. I decided he was done when he went out for lunch 5 minutes before my appointment.

That is all.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3086/-41
Reply #86 on: October 20, 2016, 06:13:41 PM

I have fired doctors for doing that to me. The guy didn't seem to think my time was worth anything. I decided he was done when he went out for lunch 5 minutes before my appointment.

Me too.

The last time I visited my ex-GP, I sat there for 20 minutes past my appointment time in the waiting room, then was ushered into an examination room, where I sat for an additional 20 minutes. The clincher was, after being in the room for 10 minutes, I heard him talking with another doctor about a recent ski trip he had taken with his family.

Buh-bye!

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #87 on: October 20, 2016, 07:41:54 PM
Good for you Barb.   So wrong of him.   I've been lucky with my doctors.

My recent pet peeve........  
Out with my friend having early dinner yesterday and the guy next to us is using his e-cigarette.    Doesn't 'no smoking' mean that too?      He didn't think so when I asked him, but politely said he'd refrain from using it for the remainder of our meal.  

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #88 on: October 23, 2016, 07:42:36 AM
When people wear way too much cologne or perfume. This guy walked by me today and even after he left the area the smell lingered far too long.    :emot_blink:

I will agree with this peeve. Used to work with a woman who you knew was coming 5 minutes before she arrived because of her lavender scented perfume. I swear she used 3 bottles/day.

Ugh.  And men's cologne often does not smell nice.

My pet peeve is smokers not knowing what scents combine and smell horrible on a smoker.  Coconut oil scented sun tan oil and tobacco smell vile together.

KitKat

Reply #89 on: October 23, 2016, 03:12:58 PM
One thing that really irritates me is water on the counter around sinks. It's just gross to me. Maybe this one is just me, but is it really that hard to clean up after yourself once your done using the sink?  ^-^

KitKat

Reply #90 on: October 23, 2016, 03:14:29 PM
Ugh.  And men's cologne often does not smell nice.

My pet peeve is smokers not knowing what scents combine and smell horrible on a smoker.  Coconut oil scented sun tan oil and tobacco smell vile together.

Yes, awful smell. Also coffee and cigarette breath is deadly.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #91 on: October 23, 2016, 03:27:32 PM
One thing that really irritates me is water on the counter around sinks. It's just gross to me. Maybe this one is just me, but is it really that hard to clean up after yourself once your done using the sink?  ^-^

Me too.    That's why I said about 4 pages ago that I was done listing Pet Peeves in the house.    It's a never ending list.   

Speaking of around the sink.    When drying your hands in the bathroom, do you have to ruffle the drying towel all up?    I put it up nice and neat, now it's a mess and hanging haphazard on the bar.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

KitKat

Reply #92 on: October 23, 2016, 03:29:35 PM
Finally, someone who understands.  :emot_laughing:

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #93 on: October 25, 2016, 07:26:40 PM

Me too.    That's why I said about 4 pages ago that I was done listing Pet Peeves in the house.    It's a never ending list.   

Speaking of around the sink.    When drying your hands in the bathroom, do you have to ruffle the drying towel all up?    I put it up nice and neat, now it's a mess and hanging haphazard on the bar.

Water around the sink is a pet peeve of both myself and my wife. Regarding the towels, one of my CDO items (OCD is not alphabetically correct) is that she leaves the towels in the kitchen haphazardly laying about rather than hanging them on the supplied hangers. I wash my hands or a dish then have to hunt for something to dry with. Effin' hate that but again, it's not a mountain to kill a marriage over.

She knows it bothers me. I think she does it half the time for the potential entertainment value.

That is all.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #94 on: October 26, 2016, 02:09:03 AM

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

KitKat

Reply #95 on: October 26, 2016, 06:08:46 PM
When people walk around the store talking on their cell phone loudly where everyone can hear their conversation.  :roll:

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +207/-6
Reply #96 on: October 26, 2016, 06:57:44 PM
I do not know of this Tim Horton of which you speak.

Sacrilege!!!

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +207/-6
Reply #97 on: October 26, 2016, 07:01:09 PM
When people say "same difference". I'm not normally a grammar Nazi, but that saying does irk me

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

KitKat

Reply #98 on: October 26, 2016, 07:33:47 PM
 :police: Uh oh, Toe's back, and cracking the whip.

Offline Well Behaved Lady

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +535/-8
Reply #99 on: October 27, 2016, 12:14:04 PM
Women who apply their make-up while driving/in traffic - get up earlier!