KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Routine

HAK · 2645

Offline HAK

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-0
on: January 10, 2009, 01:17:10 PM
This is my first story every, let alone my first erotic story. Please tell me what you think and be nice. Thanks in advance!

---

Routine
by HAK

Routine. I'm sitting in my favorite chair, too soft for my husband but it's perfect for me. Playing my DS. Stupid little game, trying to get my brain to match my body's tiredness. A million things going through my mind. Little things. Checklists. Did this or that chore get done? Did I remember to put gas in the car? What should I pull out of the freezer tomorrow for dinner? Routine.

And there's the smell. My husband. He's behind me. Smells so good. I pretend I don't know he's there, continue playing my game but really, I can't focus on the screen. I feel his breath on my ear and then there's a kiss on my neck, hot, wet. I shiver. I feel him smile against my skin and then he pulls away and says, "I'm going to bed, hon." This is the moment of our routine where I get to make a choice. Do I let him go to bed alone or do I go with him? So many questions rolled into that single statement. Was he just kissing me to be affectionate? Does he want to have sex? If he wants to have sex, will it be quick or slow? Do I want to have sex? A million little questions. Routine.

I got up and went to the bedroom with him. He's already taking off his clothes, getting ready for bed. No answers here. He smiles at me and flexes his muscles playfully. I smile. He's older than me and yet, sometimes, I see him as he was years ago, trying to win me over. I have to look away. I'm overwhelmed by my emotions. I start to undress, unbuttoning my blouse, taking my time, hoping that by the time I'm done I won't look like I'm about to cry. The blouse hits the floor and I shrug out of the straps of my bra, sliding it around so the clasp is in the front so I can undo it easier. I let it drop to the floor, thinking that I'll pick up the clothes tomorrow when I get up. My pants go down my legs, no underwear to worry about because I just didn't want to be bothered about panties that morning.

The smell. And then his arms are around me, pulling me tight to him, too tight. He's always squishing me like that but I never tell him. I like knowing he's stronger than me. It makes me feel feminine. And then I start thinking about that, about being defined by him. My mind is cluttered. Chaotic. I fight it and I start getting mad at myself. Then there's a kiss on my neck and then a bite on my shoulder and it's like a switch has been flipped. My mind goes black. There's nothing but what exists right now, what I feel right now.

He lets out a loud breath, turning it into a humming 'mmmm'. His hands slide down my belly, rough, like sandpaper. It scratches me a bit, but I don't care. He whispers something I can't hear. I think he said he loves me. I feel him press against me, already hard, pressing into my back. Questions answered.

He picks me up and puts me down on our big bed. He asks me if I want the lights on or off. If they're on I get to see him. If they're off I don't have to see me. Questions. I tell him to turn them off. He smiles, always happy to do what I want. The lights go off and then he's back. The bed sinks when he gets on it and I feel like I'm going to roll into him. Then he's on me, pressing me into the bed, kissing me so gently on my mouth, his breath smelling good to me, his mouth tasting like mouthwash. Insecurities. Do I taste good to him? Am I still pretty to him? What if this is just routine? What if he doesn't like me and he's just doing this because he feels obligated? I'm glad the lights are off. I don't want him to see me cry.

He hears me breathing. I think he thinks I'm excited. I try to be. There's his mouth again, kissing at my neck, on my chest. He avoids my breasts because he read somewhere that's what he's supposed to do at first. I want to tell him that I want him to go for it now but I stay quiet. I don't want to ruin his mood. I imagine myself with a clipboard, all stern and scientific lecturing him. I smile. I'm feeling better.

His rough hands are on my breasts now. His hands rub against my sensitive skin and it feels good. He's kissing under my breasts, it tickles. I laugh and move a bit and he laughs in return and all the bad stuff is gone from my head again. I know it'll be back. He kisses my stomach and I suck in hard, startled by the feeling of electricity he just caused in me. I hear him laugh again. He's having fun. Maybe he does still like me.

His hands urge my legs open and I let them go, letting him do what he wants. My hands run through his hair. He has soft hair. I like it. His mouth is very near my crotch. I can barely see him in the dark but I can feel him. My mind is already imagining his mouth on me, sucking, licking, his hot breath feeling like it's burning me. He's either teasing me or wishing he could see me and trying to look in the night. I want to ask if he wants the lights on but I stay quiet.

His mouth is on my thigh, sucking momentarily hard, too hard for comfort but then it's gone and he licks me where his mouth was a second before. He kisses me on my inner thigh. I feel his stubble on my skin. Severe tire damage, the thought comes into my mind. I laugh and I feel him smile against me. He bites at me playfully and I yipe and squirm away a bit. And then there's his tongue. No warning at all. I freeze. It goes all the way up my pussy and I hear my breath catch and then I relax. He's kissing my other thigh.

"I love you," I say. He says something. I don't know. I can't hear him properly. I know what he said, though. His tongue again. He's pressing it into me, licking between my outer labia and inner labia. My favorite spot. I pull away from him at first, the feeling is too intense, but then I press up at him, wanting more.

He kisses me right over my clit and then licks me again, this time on the other side. This is going to be a quick one for me, I think, already feeling myself getting worked up. My hands tighten in his hair, the sign I give him for wanting him to move things along.

He kisses my clit again and then he licks across it. Hot, wet, intense. And then he blows on it and I think my brain just exploded. Wow. He does it again but it's not the same. And then his mouth is on it, gently, sucking on my clit just enough so I can feel him. Hot, intensely hot. And then he sucks hard and his tongue is working it. My mind is cluttered. Little thoughts try to start but can't. I try to think sexy things, can't. I wish it'd just go blank again.

I'm getting close. He knows it. He knows me. He just keeps on doing what he does and I just try to hold on. It's intense. I'm close. I feel my body getting ready. It feels like everything is rushing to my center, all my energy going there. I'm feeling tense. I feel it building. I'm going to cum. I keep thinking that. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum.

The world is gone. I'm on the edge of a cliff. I'm going to jump. That's what it feels like. It's built up, all my muscles are tight, I'm not breathing. Time slows down and yet I feel his tongue on me, going as fast as it can. This moment stretches on and on. It lasts forever. I love this moment. And then it breaks. I feel his hands on my belly, trying to hold me down so he can still lick me. I'm biting my lips hard. I think I taste blood. There's people in the other room, my kids are sleeping. Shh. Please don't let them hear. It passes and he's still licking. Oh my god. I push his head away and put my hand over my vulva. It's hot and my hand gets wet. I'm breathing hard and then he kisses my mouth. I taste myself on him. I feel his cock on me, on my leg. It feels wet. He's excited.

I grab him and I stroke him and I feel him breathing hard against me. I hear him getting ragged and I feel him twitching. He's going to cum. I want him to cum so bad. I love it when he cums. He grabs my hand and pulls it away and I feel his cock throbbing hard against me. He was close.

He kisses at my neck and under my chin and then he climbs on top of me and I feel him moving his cock over my pussy. He's going to fuck me. I know I'm probably not going to cum again but I don't care. I feel good.

He slides in easily and he pauses and he grunts. I smile. I feel good to him and I know it right now. I tighten my muscles around him and I feel him respond by pushing deeper into me. He slowly starts pulling in and out of me. It feels so good. He says, "You're so wet." I simultaneously feel sexy and self-conscious. Odd feeling. I push it aside. There's a cock in me. Focus on that, I think.

He starts stroking into me. It feels good, but I'm not going to cum. I don't try to. I push up to meet him, my breathing matching his. He tenses and lets out a loud grunt. It sounds like he's hurt but I know better. I feel his cock moving though his body is still. He collapses on me, exhausted. I can't breathe very well. I'm squished. I like it. He finally moves off of me and rolls over.

I reach down to the floor and find a shirt and press it between my legs, not wanting to mess the sheets. I lay there listening to his breathing, feeling loved, feeling needed, feeling happy. His breathing slows and becomes regular. He's sleeping. I love him. I reach out and I touch him. I'm not tired. I get up, put on my clothes again, and go back out and play my game some more. Routine.

My art: heatherannekiefer.deviantart.com

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1575/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 01:36:23 PM
HAK, first, welcome to the kb family. Glad you decided to become a member. And second, for this being your first story, it was very good, well written. We hope you share more of your works here.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline HAK

• New Pervert
Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 01:42:42 PM
Thank you! I've been reading the Kristen Archives for years and years and I've been roleplaying for just as long and today one of my friends was like 'You should write a story.' and I was like 'You think I could?' and so I did. And here it is. I'm glad you liked it.

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +613/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 01:43:36 PM
Fun story, honey. Thank you. Kisses, Joan

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

Offline stefanwolf

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +91/-20
  • It's ok to howl at the moon
Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 02:28:44 PM
thanks hak, It is indeed well written and I like the premise too.  A look at sex in its usual satisfying altho not earthshattering way.  The difference love perhaps can make in a relationship.  Please continue, love and welcome stef

"If I lick the Henna off the small of a back;   Will it dye my tongue? And if I swallow it down; Will it tattoo my heart?"

Offline Psymon

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +48/-0
  • What fresh hell is this?
Reply #5 on: January 11, 2009, 03:10:01 AM
Welcome HAK! This is a great way to introduce yourself  ;D. You're a very good writer. It sounded like the most honest female point of veiw from an erotic story I've ever read. With all the little thoughts and emotions. Keep up the good work and enjoy KB.

Gentlemen! You can't fight in here. This is a war room.

Offline HAK

• New Pervert
Reply #6 on: January 11, 2009, 03:35:37 AM
Thanks, Psymon! It sounded honest because it was honest. I based it on my real life, how I really feel during sex.

submit2me

Reply #7 on: November 19, 2011, 07:51:17 PM
Thanks hak, that was nicely written. I enjoyed your honesty, and it kinda had a nice cadence to it.