KB - a better class of pervert

News:

I am probably the oldest new person here

sybil · 969

Offline sybil

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
on: March 28, 2009, 05:58:12 PM
i woudl like to thank t he Kristen Board for approving my membership and look forward to meeting you all love sybill

Offline celticfeline

• Ceridwen
  • Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +209/-24
  • meeeeeeeeeow
Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 06:06:56 PM
welcome to the crazy fun that is KB. enjoy your stay and watch out for Watcher.  He plies the ladies with wine and chocolate lol.  Nah but really they're a great group.  You picked a good board to join.   8)

SEX KITTENS OF THE WORLD UNITE!

handsomepeter

Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 06:28:22 PM
Hello Sybil...I doubt that you are the oldest person here...though you just might be the oldest new person.  I hope you have fun with this.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1610/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #3 on: March 28, 2009, 08:08:32 PM
I am the person Celtic kitten warned you about, and mothers warned their daughters about. ;D  Glad you have decided to become a member of the kb family. Look around and enjoy. Just because we are old doesn't mean we cannot have fun.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #4 on: March 28, 2009, 09:59:49 PM
'Old' is a state of mind, nothing more; I'm 50 going on 21.  ;D

My younger brother is exactly opposite: ever since he was a kid, he ACTED like an old fart.  All his years he's been a cranky little old man, which bothers the PISS out of me 'cos I can't see any sense in that outlook on life.

'Bout the only 'old man' attitude I follow along with is that I don't get shitfaced drunk and spend the next morning heaving up my guts.  That wasn't any fun in college, and it's even less fun now.

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

Offline stefanwolf

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +91/-20
  • It's ok to howl at the moon
Reply #5 on: March 28, 2009, 11:43:12 PM
Hi sybil and welcome.  I am trying to see you but I have to adjust my trifocals and move my walker to a different position.   Just kidding, my puter chair is on wheels.  I have definitely took a few years off my age since arriving to KB a little over a year ago.  Older just means we've had alot more time to experience sex and all the fun it can be.   So pull up a chair, grab a cup of decaf and enjoy!  love Wolfie

"If I lick the Henna off the small of a back;   Will it dye my tongue? And if I swallow it down; Will it tattoo my heart?"

Offline HizzSister

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +22/-1
Reply #6 on: April 12, 2009, 02:52:35 AM
Welcome.  I hope you enjoy this site as much as I am.  As for age, I find a lot of older people have a lot to share, and I find I have a lot to learn.   ;D

Tie me down and fill me up.