ChirpingGirl

Reply #20 on: September 16, 2018, 01:12:50 PM
Flirting with my daughter in law and giving her a passionate kiss

I've done that with my sisters wife.  :emot_laughing:

wayne3218

Reply #21 on: September 16, 2018, 01:32:32 PM
Flirting with my daughter in law and giving her a passionate kiss

I've done that with my sisters wife.  :emot_laughing:
We were both drunk as we tongue kissed each other and I would have been very tempted to go further if we hadn’t been interrupted.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1749/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #22 on: September 24, 2018, 03:29:04 PM

I woke up yesterday went through my regular morning routine and about 10am I thought, "OMG, I didn't brush my teeth."    3 hours after getting up.   I ALWAYS brush my teeth first thing after getting out of bed.  So gross.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline herschel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +222/-1
Reply #23 on: September 24, 2018, 05:32:18 PM
Randy who?

Never mind. At the tender age of sixteen I dined alone at the only hotel in town, and ordered wine with my meal, just to see what would happen. It was a non-event.

At seventeen my buddy and I drove into the big city for an evening at a smoky, dimly lit jazz club. He ordered a creme de menthe frappe', I ordered a seven & seven. We nursed one drink for the whole night, 'cuz we were good kids, not looking for trouble. (That must have been before they invented minimum and cover charge.)

When my son was fifteen, I let him have a can of beer while we watched the Super Bowl. Halfway through his beer, he was giggling and laughing at everything that happened. I said to him, 'Throckmorton [not his real name], you're inebriated!' He answered back that he was not inebriated, but he thought that was a very funny joke.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #24 on: September 24, 2018, 05:32:31 PM

I woke up yesterday went through my regular morning routine and about 10am I thought, "OMG, I didn't brush my teeth."    3 hours after getting up.   I ALWAYS brush my teeth first thing after getting out of bed.  So gross.

Eeeeew. CJ brushes 3, some times 4 times a day. I demand the best oral care in my house. We go through a fortune of toothpaste. But the dentists hate us.  ;D

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #25 on: September 24, 2018, 07:03:56 PM

I woke up yesterday went through my regular morning routine and about 10am I thought, "OMG, I didn't brush my teeth."    3 hours after getting up.   I ALWAYS brush my teeth first thing after getting out of bed.  So gross.

Eeeeew. CJ brushes 3, some times 4 times a day. I demand the best oral care in my house. We go through a fortune of toothpaste. But the dentists hate us.  ;D

I'll admit to brushing twice a day, in the morning and before bed.   Never miss (well except for yesterday morning).   Sometimes I'll get home from work and feel the need to brush, depends on what I had for lunch.   I also brush before we go out for the evening.  So, I'll say I'm a 2-1/2 times a day brusher.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3071/-41
Reply #26 on: September 24, 2018, 07:25:40 PM

I woke up yesterday went through my regular morning routine and about 10am I thought, "OMG, I didn't brush my teeth."    3 hours after getting up.   I ALWAYS brush my teeth first thing after getting out of bed.  So gross.

I'll admit to brushing twice a day, in the morning and before bed.   Never miss (well except for yesterday morning).   Sometimes I'll get home from work and feel the need to brush, depends on what I had for lunch.   I also brush before we go out for the evening.  So, I'll say I'm a 2-1/2 times a day brusher.

I'm with CJ: 3-4 times per day is my average.

On mornings when I go out for a run, I'll brush my teeth before heading out, and brush them again when I return and shower. I usually brush them after lunch, and I always floss, brush, and use mouthwash before going to bed. And if I'm going out, that's always another brushing.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

ChirpingGirl

Reply #27 on: September 24, 2018, 07:31:27 PM

Twice!!!!????  :emot_weird:

What's your address? CJ will send you a crate of toothpaste and a tooth brush for each tube.  :emot_weird:

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #28 on: November 04, 2018, 01:28:47 AM

I went to the movies today.  Bohemian Rhapsody.   While there, Mark's daughter text asking where we were.  He told her.  She was bummed and wanted to see it.   I texted her telling her to get a ride over and I'd watch it again because I was loving it so much.   After the movie, we sat in their bar area until she got there, then I went back in and watched it again with her.   Mark went home to rake leaves.    I only paid once.  I'm such a rebel. ;)

Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #29 on: November 04, 2018, 01:54:31 AM

I went to the movies today.  Bohemian Rhapsody.   While there, Mark's daughter text asking where we were.  He told her.  She was bummed and wanted to see it.   I texted her telling her to get a ride over and I'd watch it again because I was loving it so much.   After the movie, we sat in their bar area until she got there, then I went back in and watched it again with her.   Mark went home to rake leaves.    I only paid once.  I'm such a rebel. ;)

CJ raked leaves today. It sucks.  :roll:

ChirpingGirl

Reply #30 on: November 04, 2018, 01:58:08 AM
I'd Like To Admit To drinking a bottle of strawberry lemonade vitamin water and not peeing for 6 hours.

It got unpleasant.  :emot_weird:

When I peed I got really dizzy.  :o

_priapism

Reply #31 on: November 04, 2018, 03:23:02 AM
There may be a position available for you in the Trump Admin.   :emot_laughing: :emot_laughing: :emot_laughing:

ChirpingGirl

Reply #32 on: November 04, 2018, 04:01:08 AM
CJ has better things to do. Like change diapers.  ;D

Offline volt_lord1

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #33 on: November 04, 2018, 04:42:30 AM
Julie, how about a review of the movie.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #34 on: November 04, 2018, 02:04:21 PM
Julie, how about a review of the movie.

Bohemian Rhapsody was very worth going to see.  I love movies on the big screen and this was one that just seemed perfect for it, along with the killer sound system that my home system doesn't produce.

I love Queen and the music produced.

Upon arriving home last night from watching it twice, I was a bit disappointed in reading the critic reviews.  "It barely scratched the surface." was one of the comments.   Well, when you don't know anything about the group, any peek inside might be enlightening.  It is guilty of focusing on Freddy, but he's such a character, how can you not.   I read that they wanted to keep it PG, so they kept Freddy's crazy sexual drive out of the movie, but they did hint at it often.   

This movie is a celebration of a wonderful 70's band.  It was enjoyable to watch.  So many times I would be tapping my feet to the music, and as I looked to the people to my sided, there were tapping their hands on their thighs to the beat.  If you even slightly like Queen songs, I suggest seeing the movie.

I loved it.   I'm a huge fan of music and would pay to see it a third time.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #35 on: November 04, 2018, 04:26:18 PM

I loved it.   I'm a huge fan of music and would pay to see it a third time.

My son saw it last night.  He came home, and I performed The Bohemian Rhapsody a cappella, from memory.  Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?  My wife was impressed.  The kids?  Not so much.

Online Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +128/-1
Reply #36 on: November 09, 2018, 10:20:54 AM
CJ has better things to do. Like change diapers.  ;D

You'll probably be paid better...but I imagine there will be more shit in the Trump administration

ChirpingGirl

Reply #37 on: November 09, 2018, 02:28:26 PM
CJ admits to checking on her babies every night to make sure they're ok while sleeping.  :facepalm:

Remington555

Reply #38 on: November 09, 2018, 03:21:22 PM
CJ admits to checking on her babies every night to make sure they're ok while sleeping.  :facepalm:

Sounds like a wise mother to me.

Remmy

Offline Army of One

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-2
Reply #39 on: November 10, 2018, 12:04:40 AM
CJ is not alone; I think most of the parents on here do the same.

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.