MintJulie · 4643

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1752/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #80 on: November 16, 2018, 04:23:31 PM
Being as excited as I can ever remember being about the upcoming holidays.   While it has been hard the last few years with my sister not being a part of them, Thanksgiving and Christmas has a new jolt of energy with Mark and his daughters entering my life, along with my daddy's friend joining us, and my very special guy by my side.   I haven't been this excited about the holidays in 35 years.  The planning started last week for next Thursday and I can not wait.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #81 on: November 16, 2018, 04:34:26 PM
Oh I just love the holidays. I love watching my money fly out of my hands and out of my credit card. :roll:

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #82 on: November 16, 2018, 04:56:03 PM
I've already overspent for all three kids for Christmas.
Mark, I have gotten nothing.  Except for some clothes.  I need a 'wow' gift for him.  hmmm, been racking my brain for a month on this. 
I did make up a shutterfly book from our Europe trip.  All three of them are getting that.  It came out SO good.  I only have started crying 4 out of the 5 times I've looked through it.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #83 on: November 16, 2018, 06:02:09 PM
I've got a great idea! Jules can buy for my kids too!  :D

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1311/-3
Reply #84 on: November 16, 2018, 06:25:21 PM
Mark, I have gotten nothing.  Except for some clothes.  I need a 'wow' gift for him.  hmmm, been racking my brain for a month on this. 
I did make up a shutterfly book from our Europe trip.  All three of them are getting that.  It came out SO good.  I only have started crying 4 out of the 5 times I've looked through it.

Ummmmm...for Mark may I humbly suggest a large well placed red bow and you.  Nothing else.  That would make me go WOW!  If you want a test, post a picture here and we'll all go WOW! :emot_laughing:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3084/-41
Reply #85 on: November 16, 2018, 06:37:10 PM

Mark, I have gotten nothing.  Except for some clothes.  I need a 'wow' gift for him.  hmmm, been racking my brain for a month on this.  
I did make up a shutterfly book from our Europe trip.  All three of them are getting that.  It came out SO good.  I only have started crying 4 out of the 5 times I've looked through it.

Ummmmm...for Mark may I humbly suggest a large well placed red bow and you.  Nothing else.  That would make me go WOW!  If you want a test, post a picture here and we'll all go WOW! :emot_laughing:

You have to leave something to the imagination, right?

I'd recommend this, which already includes well-placed bows:

« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 07:07:34 PM by MissBarbara »

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

psiberzerker

Reply #86 on: November 16, 2018, 06:45:24 PM

I'd add a nice romantic fire, or something.  That doesn't look very warm, and it's just going to cum off, anyway.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #87 on: November 16, 2018, 07:08:13 PM

I'd add a nice romantic fire, or something.  That doesn't look very warm, and it's just going to cum off, anyway.

Excellent advice!

ChirpingGirl

Reply #88 on: November 16, 2018, 07:14:58 PM

Mark, I have gotten nothing.  Except for some clothes.  I need a 'wow' gift for him.  hmmm, been racking my brain for a month on this.  
I did make up a shutterfly book from our Europe trip.  All three of them are getting that.  It came out SO good.  I only have started crying 4 out of the 5 times I've looked through it.

Ummmmm...for Mark may I humbly suggest a large well placed red bow and you.  Nothing else.  That would make me go WOW!  If you want a test, post a picture here and we'll all go WOW! :emot_laughing:

:D

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #89 on: November 16, 2018, 07:57:13 PM

If you wear that for Christmas Chirp, I can almost assure you Santa has a dick for your mouth.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #90 on: November 16, 2018, 08:21:22 PM
hahaha

Thanks for the advise.   I really like the santa hat.   Mark is a HUGE lingerie fan.  

Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #91 on: November 16, 2018, 08:50:10 PM

If you wear that for Christmas Chirp, I can almost assure you Santa has a dick for your mouth.

I have worn something like that for Xmas. It got me into trouble.  ;D

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #92 on: November 20, 2018, 05:14:10 PM

Thanks for the advise.   I really like the santa hat.   Mark is a HUGE lingerie fan.  

Well, if Mark can forgo the Santa hat, I strongly suspect that he would be a HUGE fan of THIS Christmas outfit on you:

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #93 on: November 20, 2018, 07:30:26 PM

Well, if Mark can forgo the Santa hat, I strongly suspect that he would be a HUGE fan of THIS Christmas outfit on you:

Eeek!  

I think you're right.  He would be a huge fan of that.  

I'd like to admit that one of my fantasies is for Mark to come home and find me in this fashion.   I've always imagined being in a blindfold with my arms tied to opposite sides of the headboard.   My legs together and crossed at the ankles, BUT straps of material tied to each ankle, ready for him to secure those two pieces to the footboard of the bedframe.

I actually mentioned it to a girlfriend a number of months ago.  If I ever decide to go forward with this, she offered her assistance in preparing me for him by securing my hands to the headboard and leaving me like that for him to find.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #94 on: November 20, 2018, 10:03:22 PM
I'd like to admit to being madly in love with someone CJ can't ever have.  :facepalm:

Offline Army of One

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-2
Reply #95 on: November 20, 2018, 10:19:10 PM
I'd like to admit to being madly in love with someone CJ can't ever have.  :facepalm:
We all have crushes like that, CJ. Hell, I currently have several.

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

_priapism

Reply #96 on: November 20, 2018, 11:19:07 PM

This is how an ex teases Daddy at holiday time...

ChirpingGirl

Reply #97 on: November 20, 2018, 11:39:36 PM

Yeah.  :'(

Offline Army of One

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-2
Reply #98 on: November 21, 2018, 03:18:43 AM

Yeah.  :'(
So, you can do one of two things: accept it'll never happen, and try and move on, or try and do some following through of some kind, and run whatever risks may come of it.

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #99 on: November 21, 2018, 05:10:40 AM
CJ accepted it a long time ago.  :roll:

And it really hurts. But CJ has wifey and wifey #2. But it still hurts.  :facepalm: