KB - a better class of pervert

News:

The Pleasure of Cunnilingus

Phoebe · 7421

Offline Well Behaved Lady

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +535/-8
Reply #20 on: July 02, 2014, 02:04:53 PM
Here is my take on cunnilingus. I have NEVER done it and I almost never get a sore throat or a cold or the sniffles or whatever other chronic upper respiratory conditions seem to afflict almost everyone else I know. I can go (and have gone) for several years in a row without so much as a single cold. Whenever one of my friends or acquaintances shows up showing signs of upper respiratory problems I think to myself "I know what you have been up to."

Then of course there is the problem of HPV (human papilloma virus) which causes cervical cancer and also oral cancer. It is such a common problem now that the CDC recommends the vaccine for boys and girls ages 11 to 12. Of course you can get oral cancer from smoking too - another bad habit I never picked up. I used to have a dentist that as part of his examination of my mouth would sing out to his nurse "negative for oral cancer." I suppose other dentists check for oral cancer too but they don't dramatize the results.

I've been married nearly 50 years in total and neither of my wives have experienced my tongue. Come to think of it maybe that is why they both lost interest in having sex with me. Oh well, I don't care, at least I don't get colds and don't have oral cancer. In that I'm a happy camper even if they are not. I should also point out that neither one of them ever offered or attempted to give me a BJ or a hand job either. They would just lay there flat on their backs with legs apart and wait for me to finish before going to sleep. Maybe that's why I lost interest in having sex with them as well. Then again maybe they never had much interest in sex to begin with.

How sad........

The only really sad thing here is the fact there was no communication

As for the fact your almost never get colds or sore throats, my guess is it's your immune system is better than the average person.

Offline Cats_Whiskers

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +97/-2
Reply #21 on: July 02, 2014, 02:48:27 PM
Read your guide with interest. I even learned a few things. Thank you!

Total pervert here - (almost) nothing is taboo. My stories can be found here

Janus

Reply #22 on: July 02, 2014, 04:23:42 PM
The only really sad thing here is the fact there was no communication

As for the fact your almost never get colds or sore throats, my guess is it's your immune system is better than the average person.

I can't argue with this reply......Makes total sense to me.

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +614/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #23 on: July 02, 2014, 05:07:45 PM
He only sneezes when I smother him, or pull his hair... Aaah-Choo... get back down there, mmmmmmfff... smile...

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

Janus

Reply #24 on: July 02, 2014, 05:55:51 PM
He only sneezes when I smother him, or pull his hair... Aaah-Choo... get back down there, mmmmmmfff... smile...

:emot_laughing:

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #25 on: July 02, 2014, 07:02:24 PM
Okay Okay...I'll be the ass here (kinda my speciality anyway).
Just what correlation (if any) at least medical is there connecting Cunnilingus with the Common Cold.?? LOL...I love the thread (it's funny as hell) but pure nonsense. For Example:  I work and live around Horses and they get the snots (colds) all the time, then they manage to use me as a Kleenex, yet I have never gotten a cold from one of my horses.
Love,
Liz

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1837/-28
Reply #26 on: July 02, 2014, 07:30:33 PM
Just what correlation (if any) at least medical is there connecting Cunnilingus with the Common Cold.?? LOL...I love the thread (it's funny as hell) but pure nonsense. For Example:  I work and live around Horses and they get the snots (colds) all the time, then they manage to use me as a Kleenex, yet I have never gotten a cold from one of my horses.
Love,
Liz

Maybe you are working around the wrong end. smile.

Sneaky, just wondering if you are bi and have the same problem in that bush?

one of the originals

Offline Elizabeth

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #27 on: July 02, 2014, 08:32:38 PM
Love,
Liz

Have your horses ever given their cold to another horse?

Inter-gender and inter-species transmission are two completely different things.

I did like Michael Douglas blaming his throat cancer on his fondness for eating KZJ's pussy.  Might be worth a trip to the doctor's at that.

There are several disease's that are inter species transmitted, The fastest and easiest is "Pink Eye". Work around cattle enough and if they have it, you will get it as well.
That's just one, there are several others.
Love,
Liz

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #28 on: July 02, 2014, 08:38:18 PM
Swine flu, cow pox, avian flu.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline Elizabeth

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #29 on: July 02, 2014, 08:43:01 PM

Aids/HIV........started with sex with a monkey. (stupid flight attendant).
Or so they say.....The ground zero for AIDS/HIV was a Canadian Flight Attendant.
I guess that's one way to go down in history....
Love,
Liz

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +614/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #30 on: July 03, 2014, 12:12:21 AM
She ate the monkey? Err... an extra blanket, and a dental dam please...

Or so they say.....The ground zero for AIDS/HIV was a Canadian Flight Attendant.
Love,
Liz

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

Offline Elizabeth

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #31 on: July 03, 2014, 03:28:17 AM
She ate the monkey? Err... an extra blanket, and a dental dam please...

Love,
Liz

LOL....no they actually did an interview with this Flight Attendant right before he died.
Apparently it was a nasty TV report, he was unrepentant about what he spread to the world, and in fact made no apologies what so ever. basically the guy was a real bastard and let the world know that he hoped everyone would catch it.
According to sources the guy had sex with a chimpanzee, and the rest is history.
Love,
Liz

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #32 on: July 03, 2014, 03:42:35 AM
That would be urban legend. Dugas is the most widely known of the early infected. However, there is scientific doubt about him being Patient Zero.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ga%C3%ABtan_Dugas

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline Kelly34

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +52/-0
Reply #33 on: July 25, 2014, 06:59:15 AM
I practically never get a sore throat, or a cold, yet I indulge in cunnilingus regularly.

So, other than anecdotal reminiscences what other proof do you have?
Yeah! I'm with Katie on that one.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3085/-41
Reply #34 on: July 25, 2014, 06:52:12 PM

That would be urban legend. Dugas is the most widely known of the early infected. However, there is scientific doubt about him being Patient Zero.

Read "And the Band Played On..." where this is discussed in detail.

And he's not Patient Zero in the World, he's (purportedly) Patient Zero in the U.S.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline redhatlover

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +255/-3
Reply #35 on: July 25, 2014, 07:24:04 PM

And he's not Patient Zero in the World, he's (purportedly) Patient Zero in the U.S.

Thanks MissB.  I was about to mention this also.  I have read the book and also saw the 60 Minutes story about Dugas when it aired 20 some years ago.  This guy was very unrepentant about spreading "Gay Cancer".  Even after he was diagnosed, he continued to have sex, contributing to the spread of the disease.

He is probably patient zero in the western hemisphere as he was a flight attendant and traveled all over the world.

I am like Charlie the Tuna.  I don't want women with good taste, I want women who taste good.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3085/-41
Reply #36 on: July 25, 2014, 08:14:53 PM

Thanks MissB.  I was about to mention this also.  I have read the book and also saw the 60 Minutes story about Dugas when it aired 20 some years ago.  This guy was very unrepentant about spreading "Gay Cancer".  Even after he was diagnosed, he continued to have sex, contributing to the spread of the disease.

He is probably patient zero in the western hemisphere as he was a flight attendant and traveled all over the world.

I think that's one of the best nonfiction books I've ever read. And that's irrespective of the subject matter.

Unfortunately, I wasn't a fan of the movie (or mini-series). It was far too strident and polemical for my tastes, and in that respect, it differed greatly form the book.

And all the stuff about Gaetan Dugas having sex with a monkey is pure bunk. I'd never heard that before I read this thread, and it's absurd on its face.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline anvil

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +66/-8
Reply #37 on: July 25, 2014, 09:55:31 PM
Urban myth or not,,

Just goes to show,,,

Never trust a Gay, Green Monkey Fucker.

Deus subrisum stultusi et ferrari

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1589/-3
Reply #38 on: August 31, 2014, 06:07:45 PM
Here is my take on cunnilingus. I have NEVER done it and I almost never get a sore throat or a cold or the sniffles or whatever other chronic upper respiratory conditions seem to afflict almost everyone else I know. I can go (and have gone) for several years in a row without so much as a single cold. Whenever one of my friends or acquaintances shows up showing signs of upper respiratory problems I think to myself "I know what you have been up to."

Then of course there is the problem of HPV (human papilloma virus) which causes cervical cancer and also oral cancer. It is such a common problem now that the CDC recommends the vaccine for boys and girls ages 11 to 12. Of course you can get oral cancer from smoking too - another bad habit I never picked up. I used to have a dentist that as part of his examination of my mouth would sing out to his nurse "negative for oral cancer." I suppose other dentists check for oral cancer too but they don't dramatize the results.

I've been married nearly 50 years in total and neither of my wives have experienced my tongue. Come to think of it maybe that is why they both lost interest in having sex with me. Oh well, I don't care, at least I don't get colds and don't have oral cancer. In that I'm a happy camper even if they are not. I should also point out that neither one of them ever offered or attempted to give me a BJ or a hand job either. They would just lay there flat on their backs with legs apart and wait for me to finish before going to sleep. Maybe that's why I lost interest in having sex with them as well. Then again maybe they never had much interest in sex to begin with.

Surely this is written tongue in cheek, when it should have been written tongue in pussy :emot_laughing:

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1589/-3
Reply #39 on: August 31, 2014, 06:18:43 PM
Great original post.  I am pleased to say that it has taken me a lifetime to discover and practice most of the techniques described (but only on one pussy), especially interesting to read I didn't make a unique discovery about the use of the chin.  The only issue I would take is - what do you mean pre-menopausal.  The more mature pussy is as great a delight, and in all the positions, missionary doggie, cowboy etc.  One particular action I would recommend in the missionary position is to slowly kiss up an inner thigh, kiss the little valley between the top of the thigh and the outer lips and then repeat on the other side, missing out the vagina until your partner starts to urgently push her pelvis towards your mouth.

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about