Eating My first Creampie

Guest · 52256

Offline larissa

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +122/-13
  • Pervert of the Month award - Nov 08
    • figuring it out
Reply #20 on: September 07, 2009, 01:21:30 PM
camray: all three of you are lucky guys!! I'd love for something like that to happen to me.. :) Hope it happens for you again sometime!

lari
xx

make "...no apologetic nature for one’s own sexuality..." (said by paper hearts).. truer words never spoken.

Offline llisg

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #21 on: September 09, 2009, 05:14:31 AM
I have enjoyed eating creampie for several years. 99% of the ladies I have done this with are astonished that a guy would do this. After the first time, and the kisses after, they are as hooked as I am. Enjoy!
LLisG  :emot_thdrool:

Llisg

Offline pepperpotts93

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +4/-0
Reply #22 on: September 13, 2009, 11:49:05 PM
I'm also one of those girls who enjoys being eaten out -- by bfs and gfs alike -- after receiving a load.  I've eaten a creampie myself on occasion, with varying results, but it can be very hot.  Two people who taste good on their own can taste great together!  --  Gwen 21/f/Alabama

Offline mastdhamaal

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
Reply #23 on: October 02, 2009, 09:57:14 AM
Thanks everyone for sharing their thoughts. Though i have experience many cream pie including my wife, but the most raunchy experince is with one of my wife's freind. Belive my guys, when she cums it is actually a flood in the alley.

happy eating to All...!!!!

Offline bichance09

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #24 on: July 15, 2010, 07:01:41 PM
Early on, I would get naked with a couple of girls I knew every chance I got.
I would get super horny and Sherry would sit on my face and rock back and forth while Bobby would pull and strech my cock out and then sink her wet pussy down on it. Next thing I know they switched positions and I was sucking and licking my own jizm out of Bobby while Sheery was feeding her her tight little slit.
I used to visit a couple of on-premises private swing houses in Oregon. I was always watching for the gals who just walked out of one of the bedrooms, so I could approach them to let me lick them to another orgasam. I was impressed with how many of thier guys got hard just watching me lick and suck the sweet pussy they had just unloaded in.

DV8 thru & thru

handsomepeter

Reply #25 on: July 18, 2010, 05:09:00 PM
I wish my wife was into that.  Sometimes when I jack off, I use a condom.  I tie a tight knot around the semen all pushed down into the tip nice and tight.  Then I place it in the freezer and have a popsicle the next time I jack off thinking about a woman sitting on my face with the jizz of several men flowing into my hungry mouth.  I would much rather taste the jizz with the taste of pussy, but unless I start going out on her that probably won't happen.

Offline Akira

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #26 on: August 05, 2010, 05:13:51 PM
I ate my fist creampie as a teenager, a mate and I were shagging my GF at the time, he had just finished cumming in her and we could see it oozing out, I could resist and licked her clean.

We ended up doing this regular for a while which was a great experince, I am bi and had sucked my mate off a couple times so it seemd almost normal.

Since then I've only been able to do it twice with my wife, there is nothing better than watching a guy cum inside your wife and then sucking and licking his cum out her.

I really wish I could it more often.

501sGuy

Reply #27 on: May 26, 2011, 01:43:16 AM
Yummmm   ;)

Offline EazinAlong

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-2
    • Click Here to Read My Naughty Stories
Reply #28 on: May 28, 2011, 11:01:10 PM
I ate my fist creampie as a teenager, a mate and I were shagging my GF at the time, he had just finished cumming in her and we could see it oozing out, I could resist and licked her clean.

We ended up doing this regular for a while which was a great experince, I am bi and had sucked my mate off a couple times so it seemd almost normal.

Since then I've only been able to do it twice with my wife, there is nothing better than watching a guy cum inside your wife and then sucking and licking his cum out her.

I really wish I could it more often.

My kind of guy. My wife and I will copulate in a very little while. Never know in advance (think 'spontaneity') whether this will be one of the times I eat my creampie from her. I harden at the prospect. Did it last weekend. Mmmm.

Offline man_dawg

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +10/-2
  • just pretend i ain't here!
Reply #29 on: August 14, 2011, 06:53:53 PM
Fantastic story!! Thankx so much for posting!!

And there should be a eatin' creampie group huh!!

While I won't say here much other than yeah i've done that(i think it is in a story or 2 of mine) about doing the "honors" to my ex wife and for sure a couple other ladies in my life!!

Rock on and keep eatin'!!!

Offline Rob2

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +16/-0
Reply #30 on: August 23, 2011, 04:04:02 PM
My first cream pie feast came about when I was invited by a younger couple to be part of their 3sum which was a first for me. While underneath her watching the action above and tasting her sweetness, I didn't know when he came inside her until he pulled out and a wad of both their juices lingered from her pussy lips. Wanting to make a good impression, I cleaned her good, very good, giving her another shivering orgasm. I learned immediately I liked being the cleanup man, the rewards are great. He then pushed his cock down to my lips and said "clean this too." I have been hooked on cream pie ever since. 

Offline behanchod

• New Pervert
Reply #31 on: March 23, 2012, 06:11:03 PM
So far I have only eaten my cum, and does not taste bad. But mixed with cunt juice should be awfull. :emot_kiss: :emot_kiss:

Offline ynglvr

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +6/-2
Reply #32 on: March 24, 2012, 09:22:08 AM
similar experience....The first time I made love with my wife, she dipped her fingers in her pussy and lapped up her juices....I found this an incredible turn-on.  A few days later, she wanted me to pleasure her orally....but then decided she wanted me to finish inside her....Things were really hot that night, and I decided what the hell, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.  I wasn't sure how I would react.  (I had tasted a small amountof my cum on a couple of occasions before.)   I found that the heat of the moment and the combination with her gushing juices was not at all bad and it blew her mind that I was willing to do that.  Things just got better and better from there.

Offline leannscumslut

• New Pervert
Reply #33 on: December 15, 2012, 07:31:05 PM
The first time I ever at a creampie was when I was when I suprised my girlfriend from highschool and she had just gone out on me (which I wasnt aware of). I started making out with her and went down to eat her and she stopped me, I wanted to know why and she wouldnt answer me. Finally she just said, ok go ahead...she was so wet and a thick clump went down my throat...you know instantly what it was, I should have been disgusted, but I wasnt, I was turned on. We eventually broke up but the damage was done...I love licking cum from a woman. Lots of people here say they do it all the time, lucky them...after all these years and despite the fact that I love the taste and the thrill of doing something so "taboo" for men that I cant always bring myself to do it. My fiance says that I have to ask her for it.....in totally specific terms or she wont let me. When she does she has me wait and watch as I leak from her...when she is good and messy only then will she give me permission. I love her so much.

Offline Rob2

• Degenerate
Reply #34 on: December 18, 2012, 08:34:48 PM
The more you do it the more messy it becomes and also the more exhilarating. It is addictive.

mr_e_sutton

Reply #35 on: December 18, 2012, 09:10:24 PM
When I was much younger my cousin and I (we were almost brothers) had a thing where we would both end up corrupting some of the local girls. One weekend in particular stands out. We had a couple of little honeys come to his mom's place just to hang out a party a little. Our mom's had went to spend the weekend camping with their boyfriends and left us and his little sister there on our own. We were use to it and most the time pretty responsible. Little cousin went to her friend's house and we decided to call on these two girls. A little drink and a little smoke went a long way but too far for one who called her brother to come get her.
The other one was rip roaring and ready to go, once her friend left she gave my cousin and my self a nice little strip tease then we got busy. It seemed like hours we banged that bad ass little chic. I had just gotten back into the bedroom with a drink and a freshly emptied bladder when for some crazy reason I thought her red, swollen and gooey snatch looked kinda tasty. I went down on her and got my first sample of a creampie. It started something and though my cousin wouldn't eat them he did enjoy sliding through one. To this very day i love the naughties of eating one.

Offline Rob2

• Degenerate
Reply #36 on: January 26, 2013, 10:37:40 PM
Was dating a hot little 30 year old blond with nice boobs and great ass when I was 44. She warned me when we started seeing each other that I would fall in love with her pussy and she was not wrong. She had been separated from her hubby for about 8 months so I thought they would probably stay apart. We fucked like rabbits. A quickie for us was 45 minutes or more, often much more. One night I went to her house unexpected and we immediately headed to bed. I was horny all the time and as we lay naked and making out, I started kissing my way down. She resisted but while sucking her rather large nipples and a finger burred in her wet pussy her resistance gave way fast. Finally she said, "Fuck it, go for it" and I did. With her sitting on my face and her facing my feet, as my lips and tongue made contact, I was immediately welcomed by a  very wet, juicy pussy. She was going wild thinking I would never put 2 and 2 together to realize I was eating her juices and another mans cum. As she leaned forward during a huge orgasm, I was rewarded with what felt like a spoonful of mixed seaman and her juices on my tongue. Holding some in my mouth I moved to lay next to her and while kissing, pushed some of the combined juices in her mouth. She seemed startled but then gave a wicked little smile as if to say "you don't know it but you are eating my ex's cum". What she didn't know was that I loved it. 

Found out a little later her ex had come by for servicing. Seems they had a deal whereby her support compensation could be increased with proper care and servicing of his sexual needs.