KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

What is the kinkiest thing you've ever done sexually?

Foxihotgirl · 47746

Offline Foxihotgirl

• Deviant
    • Fame +117/-0
To my wild bunch,
What is the wildest, craziest, sexiest thing you've ever done? I want to know. We have so many here that are into so many hot sexy things it would be nice to know...How far will you go :-)
So tell us all. My motto is: No boundaries, no taboos. I like everything and anything. So whats your flavor lovers. Tell Foxi.

Love to all,
Foxi
XXX

Offline james3517

• New Pervert
    • Fame +3/-1
    • Suburbia Erotica
Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 10:53:50 PM
Kinky fun => Met a horny MILF on craigslist.  We chatted online for a few days before we eventually met.  She schooled me at pool, got me really drunk then she came back to my hotel room.   We got very naughty before I passed out (imagine sucking and poking off all kinds).  The next morning she fucked me slow and steady. 

Kinky weird => I got really horny one night.  I lubed up a beer bottle and fucked my own ass with it until.  I said it was weird.  Maybe decadent is better?

Offline Licked

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Fame +1/-0
Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 03:56:40 PM
Many if not most of my past girlfriends have been pretty wild girls and many is the kinky thinks we did. The one that I really like remembering is when one of them fucked me in the ass with a double dildo while the other end was in her pussy. It was very hot.

Offline jorgeVillalobos

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Fame +2/-0
Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 05:02:26 PM
when i was in the marines i was laying around reading on my bunk (top bunk on one side of the room) when my roomate snuck in a girl and they started messing around on his bunk (bottom on opposite side of the room).  they fooled around until they were naked (at this point i had given up trying to ignore them, and simply layed there and watched).  my roomie produced a fish bowl, scooched down on the bed so he was laying flat, and put it over his face.  she then positioned herself so she was squatting above the fish bowl.

she then took a huge shit in the fish bowl.

the smell was overpowering in such a small room.  i decided to leave at that point, got off my bunk and started to head for the door.  i almost made it too.  then my roomie asked,  "you wanna help me fuck her?" 

at first i thought he was just being a dick cause i had been watching them, but the girl was nodding at me and smiling.  as i stood there (a little confused to say the least) she eased herself onto his dick, then spread her ass cheeks, presumeably for me, i presumed and me and my roomie DP'd her for awhile.

when we were done my dick was as dirty as it ever has been (fucking an ass that has freshly taken a shit is dirty business) and she licked and sucked me clean.

my roomie got thrown out of the marines not long after this happened, and i never saw the girl again (i never even knew her name) :(

Offline clipclop

• Pervert
    • Fame +6/-1
Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 09:04:23 PM
when i was in the marines i was laying around reading on my bunk (top bunk on one side of the room) when my roomate snuck in a girl and they started messing around on his bunk (bottom on opposite side of the room).  they fooled around until they were naked (at this point i had given up trying to ignore them, and simply layed there and watched).  my roomie produced a fish bowl, scooched down on the bed so he was laying flat, and put it over his face.  she then positioned herself so she was squatting above the fish bowl.

she then took a huge shit in the fish bowl.

the smell was overpowering in such a small room.  i decided to leave at that point, got off my bunk and started to head for the door.  i almost made it too.  then my roomie asked,  "you wanna help me fuck her?" 

at first i thought he was just being a dick cause i had been watching them, but the girl was nodding at me and smiling.  as i stood there (a little confused to say the least) she eased herself onto his dick, then spread her ass cheeks, presumeably for me, i presumed and me and my roomie DP'd her for awhile.

when we were done my dick was as dirty as it ever has been (fucking an ass that has freshly taken a shit is dirty business) and she licked and sucked me clean.

my roomie got thrown out of the marines not long after this happened, and i never saw the girl again (i never even knew her name) :(

Now THAT was some kinky sex! Good post. :emot_weird:

Offline wolfSV

• New Pervert
    • Fame +2/-0
Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 06:23:42 AM
I'm going to have to go with the time me and my best friend fucked this girl(my girlfriend at the time) in A graveyard we laid A blanket across the graves and we double penetrated her may be A little odd but what finally made me cum that night was when we were both inside her pussy at the same time his cock was rubbing against mine as we fucked her that sorta sent me over the edge

your ghost

Reply #6 on: May 21, 2009, 04:54:46 PM
when I was 26 I fucked my younger sister's best friend on the sofa of my sister's apartment while sis was in the shower; the kinky part (at least in my estimation) was knowing that my sister was only about twenty feet away and naked and wet and soaping herself up while I was getting off.  at the time I believed she had no clue that I was screwing her best friend, but five years later she told me she'd known what was going on; incidentally, she told me this while we were visiting our parents for christmas, and right after that we fucked on the sofa in our parents' house while the folks were asleep, which was also a huge turn on.

damn, now that I've written all this down I see an outline for a great story....or two....   :emot_mb:

Offline DanteDC

• Total freak
    • Fame +63/-19
  • Mind Wander
Reply #7 on: May 21, 2009, 05:29:02 PM
when I was 26 I fucked my younger sister's best friend on the sofa of my sister's apartment while sis was in the shower; the kinky part (at least in my estimation) was knowing that my sister was only about twenty feet away and naked and wet and soaping herself up while I was getting off.  at the time I believed she had no clue that I was screwing her best friend, but five years later she told me she'd known what was going on; incidentally, she told me this while we were visiting our parents for christmas, and right after that we fucked on the sofa in our parents' house while the folks were asleep, which was also a huge turn on.

damn, now that I've written all this down I see an outline for a great story....or two....   :emot_mb:

Dont forget to include pictures ;D

Late at night you are walking and you see a floating light and you think huh. You keep walking and see me just standing there blank faced.

Pervert of the Month January 10.

Offline cats_meow

• New Pervert
    • Fame +3/-0
  • *Purr*
Reply #8 on: July 12, 2009, 03:24:07 PM
When I was 18 and still living at my parent's house, my boyfriend went down on me in the middle of the living room while my mom was upstairs putting laundry away and my dad was outside literally 30 feet away in the garage. That was an amazing orgasm, btw.
I also fucked an incredibly well-endowed black man I was seeing on his girlfriend's new couch (we left cum stains)...but the kinkiest thing I did to him was give him a blow job while he was driving. He ended up pulling over at some high school football field, and we had sex by the equipment shack. It was probably one of the hottest nights of my life. I remember he was so big that I could barely stretch my mouth around his cock, I used to love seeing how much of him I could fit in my mouth.
God, he was sexy. Yummy!

Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

your ghost

Reply #9 on: July 12, 2009, 09:57:47 PM
I'm really liking this new cats meow person... :emot_thdrool:

Offline cats_meow

• New Pervert
    • Fame +3/-0
  • *Purr*
Reply #10 on: July 12, 2009, 11:54:37 PM
Stop, you're making me blush.  :blushing:

Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

your ghost

Reply #11 on: July 13, 2009, 12:02:49 AM
Stop, you're making me blush.  :blushing:

wait till you see the story Im writing about you.... 8)

Offline cats_meow

• New Pervert
    • Fame +3/-0
  • *Purr*
Reply #12 on: July 13, 2009, 01:02:23 AM
LOL
Can't wait for my story!

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +1127/-54
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #13 on: July 13, 2009, 04:03:40 AM
Get a room you two... then TELL US ABOUT IT.

Hell with the room. Do it now in front of a horny audience - us. ;D

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline marianne

• New Pervert
    • Fame +10/-0
  • slut adventuress
Reply #14 on: July 13, 2009, 11:29:05 AM
I don't know about kinkiest but the most risky thing i've ever done was to go dogging - drove out to a country park with a guy i'd met just half an hour before, off the internet. We parked up, started kissing and fondling and stuff, and then guys came around the car, watching. One or two of them chatted to him, to find out if i was okay to be touched, and when he said i was (with my consent), would reach through the window to grope me. One guy fisted me that way, i gave head to about 5 guys that afternoon, strangers, i didn't even know their names. One came over my breasts, two more in my mouth... i had multiple orgasms that afternoon. That was my first time, and i've repeated it several times since then..

in a few days i'm going to be going to a gangbang. 7 men and little old me! I'll come back and let you all know how it went, if you like :)

I'm a slut - and i absolutely adore it...