KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

What is the kinkiest thing you've ever done sexually?

Foxihotgirl · 47745

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +133/-1
Reply #180 on: February 26, 2015, 07:44:39 PM
Similar to peterthefucker, I was fucking my ex-wife on the couch and the phone rang. She was sitting on my lap at the time. She picked up the phone and proceeded to have a 20 minute conversation with her mother while slowly rubbing against me the whole time. There were a couple of times when I thought she was about to cum but she held off until after she hung up. She then proceeded to bounce vigoursly on my cock until we both came in mind blowing orgasms.

She got me back the next week when my mother called. Shortly after the call started, my ex fished out my cock and proceeded to give me a blow job. It took a lot of concentration to keep everything under control. Hanging up and shooting down my ex's throat were almost simultaneously.

The kinkiest my current wife and I have been is to take some sex photos and anonymously post them to an amateur photos site. We did make a fuck movie as well but that stays at home on a VHS tape.

Offline Fred

• Pervert
    • Fame +6/-0
Reply #181 on: February 26, 2015, 11:02:56 PM
When I was about 20 or so, I took a girlfriend to the beach. It was fairly crowded, but we found a spot towards the back of the beach.. She lay on her back and I lay close to her on my stomach. She put her hand down my bathers, and pulled me off. I am sure a few people around knew what we were doing.

Offline Nevada Smith

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Fame +0/-0
Reply #182 on: June 20, 2015, 08:59:28 PM
To my wild bunch,
What is the wildest, craziest, sexiest thing you've ever done? I want to know. We have so many here that are into so many hot sexy things it would be nice to know...How far will you go :-)
So tell us all. My motto is: No boundaries, no taboos. I like everything and anything. So whats your flavor lovers. Tell Foxi.

Love to all,
Foxi
XXX

I lived in DC with my girlfriend.  My cousin came for a visit bringing with him a girl (Kay) whom I thought was his girlfriend....turns out just a friend.  We all got drunk that night and I didn't feel like going to work, so I called in sick for the next day.  I woke up and my g/f was gone to work and my cousin was downtown sightseeing leaving the girl he brought and me alone.  I came out of the bedroom and she just about attacked me.  She was the hottest woman I've ever had.  They left and went back to KC a few days later.  I took a trip a few weeks later and went to KC to visit Kay.  She met me at the KC airport.  It was cold so I thought nothing of the long coat she was wearing.  When we went to her car we kissed and my hand started up her leg.  I found no clothes, no panties, nothing.  I pulled open her coat and she was stark naked!  That was so hot.

Offline KellyJJ

• New Pervert
    • Fame +2/-0
  • Just an incest family girl
Reply #183 on: July 15, 2015, 09:58:35 PM
My parents often had sex parties when I was growing up so I got to experience all kinds of kinky stuff. However one of my favorites was when i was in school and would go to the playground often never wearing panties under my skirt. I would play tag with the boys and they would get peeks up my skirt as they chased me through the playscape. A couple of times I had sex in the plastic playscape tunnel while others were playing nearby.

Offline jbbooks

• New Pervert
    • Fame +5/-3
Reply #184 on: August 06, 2016, 02:16:15 AM
You should of finished your story
i had a candy store and one of the neighberhood girls used to help me when she came home after school.
she had her catholic school uniform on all the time and she used to help when i was busy.
she was very pretty and sexy beyond her years, she was also a flirt'
she would be bending down arranging items in my glass counter.
i would have to get by her while she was bending down with her ass sticking out, i would tell her to move cause there wasn't much room to get by.
one afternoon she said to me"oh just go through....i'm putting the stock in the counter.
well, i said "ok", and i turned sideways to get through.....there just wasn't enough room.
i went past her and put my hands on her hips so i could pass through....well....i truly wasn't thinking about anything sexually removed for under age discussion and me forty seven.as i passed her i had to press against her ass.....i felt such a tingle that i've never experienced before.
it seemed like an eternity as i pressed against her.
my face got flushed, first from guilt, and then from fear!
my cock got so hard i couldn't believe it.
i went into the back room and asked myself"what the hell just happened?"
as the days went by it happened more and more till one day i was playing one of the game machines i had in the store and she came over and said"i'll get the coins for you that come back down in the hopper.
she reached for the coins and her elbow would press against my cock!
i was hard as a rock......i humped forward to see what she would and sure enough she pressed harder into my cock.
your not gonna believe what happened next.
i'll tell you next time, gotta get up early for work.
this is a true story, and thank you for listening.

Offline urguyscott

• Pervert
    • Fame +8/-0
  • Enjoy roll playing, sex chat, family secrets
Reply #185 on: September 03, 2016, 02:10:42 AM
TamKim and Kelly you are very naughty girls.  Remind me of my two sisters and mother who I have enjoyed and pleased and pleasured.  They gave me home schooling in sex education.  Tam and Kelly, hope you finally got to enjoy your fathers.  If you two want to hear about my sisters or the two set of sisters in my neighborhood let me know. 

Always ensure that the lady cums first in everything.

Offline strangerknocking

• New Pervert
    • Fame +1/-0
Reply #186 on: October 08, 2021, 03:49:27 AM
I don't know? Sex with my Sister? Fucking my Wife with her Son and fucking her Son?

Offline SmuDoodel

• Pervert
    • Fame +8/-1
  • Woof
    • Days and Symes
Reply #187 on: October 08, 2021, 04:43:18 AM
A bartender at a restaurant I ate at frequently stuck a raw asparagus spear up my butt while she blew me on the bar after hours.
Kinky or just weird?
But it was good.

The names have been changed to protect the malicious

Offline staci

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +1239/-77
Reply #188 on: October 08, 2021, 05:53:54 AM
A bartender at a restaurant I ate at frequently stuck a raw asparagus spear up my butt while she blew me on the bar after hours.
Kinky or just weird?
But it was good.
. Cooked or raw? hollindaise sauce?

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +804/-2
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #189 on: October 08, 2021, 01:00:05 PM
hollindaise sauce?

Ill say it. Pretty sure that came after.

"I'm a hazard to my health, don't let me get me"

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +1127/-54
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #190 on: October 08, 2021, 03:11:01 PM
Asparagus anyone?  ;D ;D

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline SmuDoodel

• Pervert
    • Fame +8/-1
  • Woof
    • Days and Symes
Reply #191 on: October 08, 2021, 04:55:24 PM
Asparagus anyone?  ;D ;D

The pre Hollandaise sauce touch might have added a whole new dimension to the experience.

The names have been changed to protect the malicious

Offline strangerknocking

• New Pervert
    • Fame +1/-0
Reply #192 on: Today at 03:43:21 AM
Without getting into any back story I stayed the weekend at a friends when his Mother came home drunk. The short of it was that I convinced him to join me fucking his mother. It really was a great night and led to more.  :aol_threesome: