KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

What is the kinkiest thing you've ever done sexually?

Foxihotgirl · 47802

ColonelKnowledge

Reply #45 on: December 01, 2010, 12:39:16 AM
The kinkiest scene for me was with my soon to be ex-mother-in-law.  She expressed disgust about her daughter's actions and let me know that she thought her daughter was crazy.
It was great sex...I had fantasized about her many times...and the realization of it all was nothing but great.

Offline Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Fame +64/-1
Reply #46 on: December 01, 2010, 10:05:53 AM
I hooked up with a project manager at my company, a petite redhead. She shared a house with 2 of our colleagues.  Dating within the company was strictly prohibited, so I had to sneak through windows to not be seen.  The thought of being caught was a huge turnon, but regardless she would be so vocal that the entire house would hear her.

I would tie her to the bed, fuck her until the cum was dripping from her pussy, then she would get up and go downstairs wearing a old tshirt, barely covering her ass, and rummage through the kitchen while the other two would stare at cum running down her legs.  Afterwards she would be so horny from the show she put on for them that she would come aback upstairs and we would start all over.

I was 24, when I started fucking a recently divorced woman of 37.  One day after we spent the entire screwing, we fell asleep. About an hour later, I was woken up by the most wonderful blowjob. As I opened my eyes, I realised her 18 year old daughter was sucking me off, while her mommy was fingering herself.  After I fucked the daughter, the mother was greatly concerned about the daughter pregnant, so she did what a good mother would do...... go down on her daughter, sucked the cum from her pussy while I fucked the mommy in the ass.

Offline sweetwife

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Fame +0/-0
Reply #47 on: December 01, 2010, 05:19:10 PM
when my husband and I were dating we used to hang out and drink with his friends. One night I asked my husband if he would let me suck him off in front of them. I sucked his cock and one of his friends got behind me and fucked me hard. My husband didn't mind then, until his friends filled me with cum. I still remember pushing back when he was trying to pull out. I wanted his cum in me.

Offline howmayipleaseu

• Deviant
    • Fame +69/-0
    • Links to all my audio masturbation fantasies...
Reply #48 on: December 04, 2010, 11:48:34 AM
I've lead a small and dull life... Nothing of significance sexually...

Well except for when I was a teenager and a guy made an obscene phone call to my house and I kept him on the phone for three hours...

Oh and then there was the few dogs that I fucked... and that threesome... oh yes... and then there was that tensome (yes 10) of guys fresh out of navy bootcamp in a hotel room...

Ok, maybe there was a moment or two of kinkiness in my past...

http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=5916.0 A Few Pictures of My Curvy MILF Body...

Offline liontamer2

• Deviant
    • Fame +27/-1
Reply #49 on: December 04, 2010, 02:03:12 PM
I was 24, when I started fucking a recently divorced woman of 37.  One day after we spent the entire screwing, we fell asleep. About an hour later, I was woken up by the most wonderful blowjob. As I opened my eyes, I realised her 18 year old daughter was sucking me off, while her mommy was fingering herself.  After I fucked the daughter, the mother was greatly concerned about the daughter pregnant, so she did what a good mother would do...... go down on her daughter, sucked the cum from her pussy while I fucked the mommy in the ass.

Awesome, Johnny!  Brilliant story!  I'm slightly jealous.  Must meet more divorced MILFs with hot daughters...

Offline Wyrdrune

• New Pervert
    • Fame +2/-0
Reply #50 on: December 04, 2010, 02:39:07 PM
I've lead a small and dull life... Nothing of significance sexually...

Well except for when I was a teenager and a guy made an obscene phone call to my house and I kept him on the phone for three hours...

Oh and then there was the few dogs that I fucked... and that threesome... oh yes... and then there was that tensome (yes 10) of guys fresh out of navy bootcamp in a hotel room...

Ok, maybe there was a moment or two of kinkiness in my past...

"moment or two" - LOL!  :emot_laughing:

Offline Kat

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Fame +0/-0
Reply #51 on: December 25, 2010, 04:58:04 AM
We were going to a concert in North Carolina and on the way there my boyfriend would reach over and finger me but he never would bring me to an orgasm. He continued to teas me through out the concert untill the final band came on. During the slow song when the lights went really low,he moved behing me and raised my skirt up and starting slowly fucking me in my ass while people were chearing for the band. I never had such an orgams like that before.

Offline amanda

• New Pervert
    • Fame +2/-0
Reply #52 on: December 25, 2010, 06:56:55 AM
id say the kinkiest thing i ever did was when me and my boyfriend were doing it in his room and his mom walked in on us. i thought we were busted but she came over to us and started pulling her clothes off. my boyfriend got back to fucking me hard and she came to me and started makeing out with me. i was surprised at first but then i started liking it. once my  boyfriend was done he pulled out of me and sat back as he watched me and his own mom starting to get it on. i was rubbin all over her body. for an older lady she had a pretty good body. me and her got in the 69 position and started eating eachother out. the feeling of her tongue and the hotness of wat i was doing was more than enough to bring me to an orgasm i wanted her to feel the same way and i thrusted my tongue deeper in her and she came all over my face. so yea that was pretty kinky

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +444/-59
Reply #53 on: December 25, 2010, 03:51:16 PM
This is more funny than kinky. I'd already been jerking off for years, and when i was a preteen i was bored in church so i draped my jacket over my body and pretended i was cold. I kept the jacket well enough away from my crotch so my mother wouldn't notice what i was doing. I took out my cock and stroked need and no one ever knew.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline Liam Smoot

• Deviant
    • Fame +29/-0
  • horny or not I love to get hot
Reply #54 on: December 25, 2010, 09:24:45 PM
G Guy...did you cum under that jacket?

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +444/-59
Reply #55 on: December 26, 2010, 12:03:28 AM
I'd rather have had a girl ask me that. lol No, that was before puberty. No cum in my balls yet.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline SouthernGent

• Total freak
    • Fame +29/-0
Reply #56 on: December 30, 2010, 03:20:59 AM
I guess the Kinkiest would be having sex in the back of my convertible Mustang.  There was a dirt road at the end of the runway, just off the air force base I live near.  You never knew when a plane would fly over and buzz us. 

The Gentleman Freak.

Offline smallnsmooth

• New Pervert
    • Fame +0/-0
Reply #57 on: December 30, 2010, 04:52:17 AM
I used to take part as the cum doll for buckake at an after hours club in NYC. That was kinky. Haven't done it in a few years though i miss it sometimes.

Offline liontamer2

• Deviant
    • Fame +27/-1
Reply #58 on: December 30, 2010, 05:58:15 PM
That sounds like the premise of a story, Anniexxx - tell us more!

Offline ooka

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Fame +1/-0
Reply #59 on: January 01, 2011, 01:34:09 AM
Hmmmmmmmm........I was a late starter in this kind of thing.  I have the opportunity to travel a fair bit (yeah I know...really sucks  ;D ) and tend to hook up occasionally while overseas.

I met a stunning Asian girl in Amsterdam a year ago (no she wasn't sitting in a window under a red light) and she liked being tied up. Oh Joy! Oh bliss!

she would wear this really short skirt, I would bind her arms behind her back and she would then drop to her knees and give me the most awesome blowjobs.

I luv Amsterdam

Cheers Ooka