KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

What is the kinkiest thing you've ever done sexually?

Foxihotgirl · 47801

Offline Supersoftball

• Degenerate
    • Fame +6/-9
  • Blue Lives Matter!
Reply #60 on: January 03, 2011, 05:41:30 PM
Wildest= Had sex with my daughters college dorm mate.

Craziest= Having sex with same dorm mate, in my house, when she spent Spring break with us.

Kinkiest= Getting a HJ/BJ while watching "Despicable Me" summertime is a wonderful time to go to the movies

Bass Reeves<br /><br />\"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.\"

Offline DaddysLilSlut

• New Pervert
    • Fame +4/-0
Reply #61 on: January 03, 2011, 08:06:12 PM
hmmmm maybe having bf fuck me at his kegger party with like 50 people watching. Was actually a HUGE turn on seeing them react to what was h appening to me. I loved it!

Offline sexyuncle75

• New Pervert
    • Fame +0/-0
Reply #62 on: January 04, 2011, 11:03:36 PM
once i had sex with my gf in a beach changing cabin...
someone could say it's quite common, i know...

Offline rowdyrugby

• New Pervert
    • Fame +4/-2
Reply #63 on: May 09, 2011, 03:50:34 AM
had sex in a porto potty at the rugby field after i got kicked out of a rugby match for calling the ref a cockfag. finished in time to see the end of the match

Offline breanna

• Total freak
    • Fame +26/-0
Reply #64 on: May 09, 2011, 06:24:36 AM
the kinkiest thing ive ever done was doing it with my girlfriend in a park by my house, it was at like 3 in the morning so it was still dark, omg it was soooo funn and such a turn on for me :P

Love you all! So much fun here <3

Offline heywhynot

• Degenerate
    • Fame +12/-0
Reply #65 on: May 09, 2011, 05:19:06 PM
Love your style Libertine

“The whole world is three drinks behind." - Humphrey Bogart

Offline Fanta_C

• Pervert
    • Fame +2/-0
Reply #66 on: May 17, 2011, 02:04:06 PM
Wildest - Fucked my wife on all fours on our back garden in broad daylight.

Kinkiest - Anything involving scat.

Naughtiest - Lifting nighties of girls whilst they sleep. :D

Offline Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Fame +64/-1
Reply #67 on: May 17, 2011, 04:03:15 PM
I ate a co-workers pussy while she was seated at her desk, when our HR manager walked in and had a long discussion with her.

Brenda

Reply #68 on: May 19, 2011, 01:57:05 AM
When I was much younger I heard my parents fucking in the living room.  It was way past my bedtime, but I knew what the sounds meant.  That was the year I started masturbating almost every day...soon after hearing from Mom what I had always known about the facts of life.
It was very late and I am sure they thought I was in dream land.  I took my hand mirror with me and soon found that they were by the couch but not on it.  I was able to see exactly what was going on.  Neither of them were facing toward where I stood, so I watched more openly. 
Mom was on the floor, her head on the carpet.  Dad was behind her talking nasty things to her.  I was very excited.  He told her to spread her cunt lips.  I had wondered about that word that almost no one ever said.  I watched what Mom did and my heart rate went through the roof. 
I didn't dare do anything right there...didn't want to get caught with my pants down so to speak.  I watched until they were finished and both collapsed onto the floor.
I had a very late night and came three times.

TinyDancer

Reply #69 on: May 19, 2011, 04:49:21 PM
xxx
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 04:57:17 PM by TinyDancer »

Offline pepperpotts93

• Pervert
    • Fame +4/-0
Reply #70 on: May 23, 2011, 09:08:20 PM
This will be my third summer fucking my husband/wife employers, separately and together, at the beach.  Not a bad summer job!  Hard to pick out one single kinky episode with them, however, since the whole arrangement is kinky.

I will, however, do my best to oblige, if one of these folks will tell me more (much more) about these aforementioned incidents ...

Supersoftball: Your daughter's roommate.

Breanna: Your gf in the park in the wee hours.

Johnny: That beneath-the-desk pussy-eating.

Howmayipleaseu: That 3-hour obscene phone call.

Mistresswitch: Your parents' patio.

Love this thread!  --  XXOO Gwen (22/f/NC)

Offline ezezsuzie

• Pervert
    • Fame +1/-0
Reply #71 on: May 24, 2011, 12:15:40 PM
I had two roommates in college who were a lez couple, but also had sex with me regularly individually and together for 3 years we lived together

And I would love to tell you more too Gwen - welcome to KB

Easy Suzie

Offline dan69s

• New Pervert
    • Fame +1/-1
Reply #72 on: May 24, 2011, 04:02:49 PM
My wife and I were in a park around 2am  by our house..When we got there we stripped naked and stashed our clothes to the side in some busshes and started to walk aroung the park that had a number of baseball diamonds..We started getting feely touchy and got really horny..We found our selves a pitchers mound and started out eating each other and then fucked our brains out right on pitchers mound till we were exhausted..Then we went and got our clothes and walked home naked which was only about 5min away..

Offline pablo

• Pervert
    • Fame +11/-1
Reply #73 on: May 24, 2011, 06:19:50 PM
My girlfriend loves to role play, often she calls me daddy. Most recently she found one of my daughter's old prom dresses. She put it on we had sex for an hour pretending she was my slutty daughter coming home from prom. Extremely hot!

Offline mears2448

• New Pervert
    • Fame +4/-9
Reply #74 on: May 25, 2011, 02:29:13 AM
i had sex with my girlfriend in a graveyard, we also had sex in a church. i also had sex with a girl in the cooler of the restaurant we both worked at

at every road, there are two options, to understand the consequences we must choose one