KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

What is the kinkiest thing you've ever done sexually?

Foxihotgirl · 47800

Offline neilinto

• New Pervert
    • Fame +2/-0
Reply #75 on: May 25, 2011, 11:36:01 AM
Oh man... where to start....

When I was 19, I used to go to an adult theatre and jerk off older men while they sucked my cock... I was involved with an older bi couple in my early/mid-twenties who were dominant and enjoyed age play... I'd spend the weekend as they lil boy

Offline roosterfish

• New Pervert
    • Fame +4/-0
Reply #76 on: May 28, 2011, 06:19:12 PM
kinky things,
 My parents had friends over so I went into my parents room and grabbed a pair of my moms pantys and took them to my room to jack off. A few minutes later my mom just opens the door and walks in to ask me something, I have my cock in hand and panties up to my nose as she stops and stares. I cover up and tell her to close the door. She closes the door but doesn't leave, then she say please don't let me stop you. Let's just say that this was a life changing moment.

My wife and I had sex in the bathroom of my moms house during Thanksgiving with a house full of people. It was right next to the Kitchen, when we came out my mom asked if we had fun.

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +373/-9
Reply #77 on: May 29, 2011, 03:21:47 PM
Not kinkiest but definitely bravest.
Hay wagon loaded with hay, moving it from field to farm.
My girlfriend and I decided to ride the wagon from the field (3 miles)...welll,
with nothing to do..we got naked on top of the hay and started fooling around.
(did you guys know that some tractor trailer cabs sit almost as tall as hay wagons?...I didn't!!!). We were sorta buried in the hay doing a nice slow easy "69" when a huge Peterbuilt flew past us, blew his horn and waved. My dad was pulling the hay wagon with our truck and just thought it was a warning from the trucker that he was passing him (untill he listen to the CB and heard what was going on in the hay wagon that he was pulling)....no need to go into parental disicpline...it wasn't pleasant.
(age omitted due to KB policy).

Love,

Liz

Malsexie

Reply #78 on: June 05, 2011, 08:58:54 AM
Once fucked in a resort pool while other guests swam around oblivious to the carnality of the cuddle I had my girlfriend in. Have fucked in numerous hotel and motel pools and once fucked on a beach on the sand, not recommended because we were getting sand out of our arse cracks and pussies for days. It's amazing how that stuff sticks to your skin and won't be easily removed in the shower.   

Offline chas12345

• New Pervert
    • Fame +0/-0
Reply #79 on: October 28, 2012, 08:28:33 AM
My girlfriend in high school loved it when I played with her pussy as she peed. I can't remember how it started but she told me she had enjoyed it for many years. I never asked her who was doing the touching all those years.

Offline tangent69

• Deviant
    • Fame +48/-0
Reply #80 on: October 28, 2012, 11:59:17 AM
Wow what a hot thread!!! So turned on by it!

As for me, we had a family party years ago at my parent's with about 15 people sleeping over, it got late and my girlfriend and i decided to turn in.  She was horny though amdnbe started sucking me off as soon as we got behind the closed door, i then gothr on all fours and fucked her from behind until we both came.
The party was going on all the time we were at it.....just the other side of the opaque glass doors that separated where we were fucking from the living room.

The same girl was once blowing me in my bedroom when someone visiting my parents took a wrong turn looking for the bathroom.

When i was 17 i started messing around with my then best friend's girlfriend.  I went to her house to get my hair cut by her.  We did this in her dining room with her parents in the next room.
While she was cutting my hair, she kept pressing her gorgeous boobs into the side of my face, i could feelthat her nipples were hard, and that she didn't have a bra on.  i turned my head and sucked her nipple through her tight t shirt, we ended up kissing and touching each other everywhere.  She took my cock out and gave me what remains the hottest hand job I've ever had.  When i told her i was going to cum, she pulled up her shirt and let me cum on her beautiful tits.  She smiled and pulled her shirt down and carried on cutting my hair with my cum drying on her boobs.   
I never got to fuck her cos she moved away shortly after that, but we're in touch with each other again

You only get one crack at this....be happy

Offline Vbadboyuk

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Fame +0/-0
Reply #81 on: November 07, 2012, 05:48:49 AM
Well Ive been well used by my dad for a number of years, and on his insistence have now got 2 male dogs

Offline snackman68

• New Pervert
    • Fame +3/-0
Reply #82 on: November 28, 2012, 06:09:53 AM
i have to say my knkiest would have to be my sister. i caught her with a couple of my friends one afternoon and i ran them off without thinking about it; boy was she pissed. later that same summer those same 2 friends and another and i were all getting high when she paraded through in just a tee-shirt. we decided to teach her a lesson and well i dont know if it was her lesson or mine but we kept it up till i graduated college and it started my freshman year in hs. (see no ages discussed). now for those of you with hot ass sisters she wasnt. she has a very homely face but has always sported a killer body.

Offline leannscumslut

• New Pervert
    • Fame +1/-0
Reply #83 on: December 15, 2012, 07:03:49 PM
Its pretty tame, but having my fiance tell me to lick her out after I came in her. That and sucking a man off at a gloryhole in arcade when I was 18.

gomez38555

Reply #84 on: December 17, 2012, 03:22:32 AM
I was at a girlfriends parents for dinner.  Her dad and i were on the porch having a beer when her mother told us to wash up, dinner was almost ready.  When I went into the bathroom my girlfriend followed me and told me she wanted a quickly right there and then.
Her mother wondered why it took so long to wash my hands, but her dad kept giving me looks all through dinner.

Offline dusty825

• New Pervert
    • Fame +1/-0
Reply #85 on: December 17, 2012, 06:22:09 AM
When I was in my early 20's there was a girl named amiee, she would call me in the middle of the night and sneak out her house ( she was still in HS ) I would make her disrobe and wear one of my Karate jackets and nothing else, she would always leave a hair beret or something in my car hoping my GF would find it..

My wife gave me a blow job on a beach once she didn't notice a car parked by us watching the whole time, and I wasn't about to stop her..

The worst thing I did was get a minor pregnant when I was 33, it was a coworkers wife's lil sister, after she got knocked up she moved in with me.

Janus

Reply #86 on: December 17, 2012, 08:03:53 AM
The worst thing I did was get a minor pregnant when I was 33, it was a coworkers wife's lil sister, after she got knocked up she moved in with me.

She's still there?   :emot_weird:

Offline Rob2

• Degenerate
    • Fame +16/-0
Reply #87 on: December 17, 2012, 05:22:19 PM
Not a lot of kinky stuff here but maybe a couple to share.
Wife and I were close friends with another couple, all in our mid twenties and we often camped together. Friends wife, I will call her Jill and I had the hots for each other and our spouses knew it. One night after a day of boating, nice dinner on the lake and many drinks, we moved to our sleeping bags in the tent. My and wife in middle and Jill insisted to her husband's dislike that she sleep on the opposite side of me from my wife and he on the far side next to my wife.  Now Jill was a knockout and we had loved each other up before-even stroked and felt each other up many times in the middle of the night. Later this night, I felt Jill's hand slip inside my shorts and take hold of my instantly hard cock and while stroking it pulling me towards the edge of the sleeping bag and towards her. She spooned up against me as my heart was beating so hard I was sure it would wake up the others. Thinking back, I am sure they had to hear what was about to happen but didn't quite know what to do. Jill and I were the dogs of this pair of couples.
As I pushed forward, my cock was devoured by a very wet, hot and snug pussy. Being as quiet as we could, we both managed to get off and contain the animal sounds that wanted beckoned to come from our mouths. We laid still for a few minutes, soaking up the beauty and pleasure of the moment with me still in her before quietly getting our underwear back in place and enjoying a peaceful sleep.

Offline sexyacrobat

• New Pervert
    • Fame +5/-0
Reply #88 on: December 31, 2012, 12:09:47 AM
Hi - I've been reading the Kristen archives for many, many years, but I'm new to the board. Not new to perversity and debauchery though :)

Probably the kinkiest thing I've ever done is be the center of attention at an orgy/gang-bang, which I've done 4 times. Three times at an all-male gathering (I'm male & bisexual), and once at an all genders/identifications play party. The first time I ever did it was probably the scariest, and the most seared in my brain....it was a lunchtime party at an apartment near the corporate office park I was working in, found via Craigslist. Probably about 15 guys all told, and I probably sucked every one of them. At most times I had at least 3 dicks competing for my attention, sometimes more than that.

It really brought out the whorish slut in me - I swallowed about a dozen loads. At one point I was on my knees, legs spread, with one guy on his back under me eating my ass, one guy on top of that guy sucking my dick, one guy standing over all of us in front of my with his cock down my throat (literally! he was about 8" or 9" long), and several guys standing in a ring around us -- I had one cock in each hand, and somehow there was still another one or two slapping my face.

I could barely breathe, but i was in heaven.

Offline chapelsnightmare

• New Pervert
    • Fame +1/-0
Reply #89 on: December 31, 2012, 12:28:03 AM
To all the perv's thank you very much for your stories and sharing your experiences. I have been reading KA for some time now. My biggest turn on is the incest sections, asians and scifi, and lastly military being a marine myself.