KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unsexy words...  (Read 4114 times)
Circ
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2009, 10:15:39 PM »

You can't have smegma without "prepuce." =)
celticfeline
Ceridwen
Total freak

Fame 185

meeeeeeeeeow

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2009, 01:00:18 AM »

I issue challenge......someone write a tory with allt he unsexy words written down thus far......*laughs* it'd be a hillarious fic

SEX KITTENS OF THE WORLD UNITE!
DubleDeuce
Degenerate

Fame 18

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2009, 09:00:53 AM »

I issue challenge......someone write a tory with allt he unsexy words written down thus far......*laughs* it'd be a hillarious fic

lol girl just copy one out of the latest issue of Penthouse... I usually hate those stories because they sound like they were written by the same guy who uses a thesaurus of unsexy words. lol

"Once a piece of bread becomes toast, it can never become bread again" ~ Deuce
milescopperplate
Pervert

Fame 20

the sexy feel of velour

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2009, 06:11:59 PM »

You fellows crack me up.  OK, write a sex tale that does not contain the words "pussy," "cock," "thrusting," or "cum."  Then go grow a vagina.

I agree completely.  Whoever said writing (good) erotic fiction was easy?  If the flow of the story is to be maintained, one must strike a balance between keeping the narrative simple and direct while not running a few favorite words into the ground.  Any word is fair game if its use is appropriate to the context or speaks to the character or state of mind of the person using it.  Take for instance the much maligned "cunt."  When an author chooses this word over any number of words that mean the exact same thing, might we infer he or she is trying to tell us something about the speaker more so than that thing the speaker seeks to describe, to wit: a female sex organ?  Let's not tie anyone's hands here.

Having made my pitch for not banning words from erotic literature, here are some words I would like to see banned.  Red blooded, God fearing Americans need not worry, my short list of words so unsexy as to never be used by anyone in any context applies only to British writers.  And the word are:
    "mum" for mom or mother, apparently.
    "bum" for butt, ass, etc.
    "arse"  Give me a break, Chaucer's dead.
    "knickers" for panties, but I always get a mental picture of those poofy short pants Montgomery Burns must have worn as a lad.

Is this asking too much of you bloody blokes?  I'll even humour you by throwing in an extra "u" where it's not really needed.   

*Edit by Gia1978 to fix quote...
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 03:26:17 AM by Gia1978 » Logged

Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?
milescopperplate
Pervert

Fame 20

the sexy feel of velour

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2009, 04:07:52 PM »

Thank you, Gia.

Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?
MistressWitch
Pervert

Fame 9

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2009, 08:14:07 AM »

I have to dissagree with speculum... only because I love having one in me. Nice and cold getting shoved in then being spread wide open so that no matter what I can't prevent you from entering my body. Spread so wide open that I feel like I'm being ripped apart- being left in that state until I'm sore. Being left on my stomach, with a speculum deep inside me, spreading me so far open that the speculum won't spread any wider, legs tied wide open on the bed, alone. If I move the speculum will pinch and hurt in a very bad way... lips clamped to the edge of the speculum. Then, just to add some fun into the mix.... have 6 large metal ben wa type balls shoved in to stretch the deep inner canal wide open and have a large toy shoved in to keep everything SNUGLY in place- adding weight to press against my stretched clit. After 30-60 minutes of being left alone in that state (of course, there are clamps on my breasts and nipples too- that I'm laying on, crushing, pinching, cutting off circulation to make them even more sensitive), having the toy removed, getting flipped over, and then fucked with the speculum still in place, balls still in place, clamps on lips and tits still in place.... talk about OMG MIND BLOWING ORGASM!!

After all this, my lips are swollen for hours so when I walk they rub together and cause pain in a great way and the pelvic bones are sore in a great way and everything is overly sensitive- causing pussy juice to run freely, which is a turn on, which gets the whole thing going again...

So, in my opinon, speculum is a very very good thing.

<sigh>
 Grin

Oh dear god just hurt me already would you?!!
seafoodlovr
Pervert

Fame -26

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2009, 09:55:45 PM »

You keep that up my dear and I'll have to climb in pull the hairs in behind me and ravish your insides until one little squeeze and I'll plop out. I still think you should get your nipples and pussy lips pierced so I can run the ends of soft wound springs through the holes and attach deep sea fishing weights to them so as you get pumped or licked, your movement will make the weights bob up and down pulling hard even after you stop moving.  Grin emot_kiss

Take me with you I just wanna watch!!
Circ
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2009, 05:23:04 AM »

A couple to add to the list: 'prick' and 'baby-hole'. Wow, "baby-hole" has to not only be the unsexiest word I've ever seen in an erotic story, but gets my vote for the shittiest word of all fucking time. Wow.

And yeah, "prick." Who says "prick?" Outside the context of insults, that is. I call people pricks, but I don't think I have ever referred to a penis as "prick." It's dick or cock; or if you really must . . . you could take the third option:

handsomepeter
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2009, 06:31:38 PM »

I have to agree about the blondes and the ten inch cocks. I stop reading any story that emphacizes such attributes. I realize cunt is not the friendliest term, but I do like it and love to hear my wife say "fuck my cunt baby".
A word I love...when used sparingly is 'slit'.  I also like 'nips'.
uh...I use fuckhole a bit in my stories...knowing that there are more than just the one 'fuckhole'.  I don't like the term 'skull fucking', but enjoy 'fucking her face'.
I like to use the word 'seed' instead of jizz or jism, which I don't like.  Filling her with my seed implies impregnation, which I find hot...since I have never actually impregnated anyone.
HizzSister
Pervert

Fame 21

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2009, 07:26:11 PM »

A speculum can make for a good 'doctor' fantasy or role play.
Guess it's more popular with females ?  The idea of fish weights ~ I need to go shopping.

I'm turned off by anything fecal ~ shit, scat, whatever.
Likewise piss.

Not encluded in my sex life or reading material. 

Tie me down and fill me up.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: