KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Unsexy words...

Guest · 5373

Offline MistressWitch

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +11/-2
Reply #20 on: March 19, 2009, 08:14:07 AM
I have to dissagree with speculum... only because I love having one in me. Nice and cold getting shoved in then being spread wide open so that no matter what I can't prevent you from entering my body. Spread so wide open that I feel like I'm being ripped apart- being left in that state until I'm sore. Being left on my stomach, with a speculum deep inside me, spreading me so far open that the speculum won't spread any wider, legs tied wide open on the bed, alone. If I move the speculum will pinch and hurt in a very bad way... lips clamped to the edge of the speculum. Then, just to add some fun into the mix.... have 6 large metal ben wa type balls shoved in to stretch the deep inner canal wide open and have a large toy shoved in to keep everything SNUGLY in place- adding weight to press against my stretched clit. After 30-60 minutes of being left alone in that state (of course, there are clamps on my breasts and nipples too- that I'm laying on, crushing, pinching, cutting off circulation to make them even more sensitive), having the toy removed, getting flipped over, and then fucked with the speculum still in place, balls still in place, clamps on lips and tits still in place.... talk about OMG MIND BLOWING ORGASM!!

After all this, my lips are swollen for hours so when I walk they rub together and cause pain in a great way and the pelvic bones are sore in a great way and everything is overly sensitive- causing pussy juice to run freely, which is a turn on, which gets the whole thing going again...

So, in my opinon, speculum is a very very good thing.

<sigh>
 ;D

Oh dear god just hurt me already would you?!!

Offline seafoodlovr

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +16/-42
Reply #21 on: March 20, 2009, 09:55:45 PM
You keep that up my dear and I'll have to climb in pull the hairs in behind me and ravish your insides until one little squeeze and I'll plop out. I still think you should get your nipples and pussy lips pierced so I can run the ends of soft wound springs through the holes and attach deep sea fishing weights to them so as you get pumped or licked, your movement will make the weights bob up and down pulling hard even after you stop moving.  ;D :emot_kiss:

Take me with you I just wanna watch!!

Circ

Reply #22 on: April 04, 2009, 05:23:04 AM
A couple to add to the list: 'prick' and 'baby-hole'. Wow, "baby-hole" has to not only be the unsexiest word I've ever seen in an erotic story, but gets my vote for the shittiest word of all fucking time. Wow.

And yeah, "prick." Who says "prick?" Outside the context of insults, that is. I call people pricks, but I don't think I have ever referred to a penis as "prick." It's dick or cock; or if you really must . . . you could take the third option:

handsomepeter

Reply #23 on: April 06, 2009, 06:31:38 PM
I have to agree about the blondes and the ten inch cocks. I stop reading any story that emphacizes such attributes. I realize cunt is not the friendliest term, but I do like it and love to hear my wife say "fuck my cunt baby".
A word I love...when used sparingly is 'slit'.  I also like 'nips'.
uh...I use fuckhole a bit in my stories...knowing that there are more than just the one 'fuckhole'.  I don't like the term 'skull fucking', but enjoy 'fucking her face'.
I like to use the word 'seed' instead of jizz or jism, which I don't like.  Filling her with my seed implies impregnation, which I find hot...since I have never actually impregnated anyone.

Offline HizzSister

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +22/-1
Reply #24 on: April 11, 2009, 07:26:11 PM
A speculum can make for a good 'doctor' fantasy or role play.
Guess it's more popular with females ?  The idea of fish weights ~ I need to go shopping.

I'm turned off by anything fecal ~ shit, scat, whatever.
Likewise piss.

Not encluded in my sex life or reading material. 

Tie me down and fill me up.