KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

So who got laid last night?

Guest · 33095

Offline Piper-Dreams

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +25/-0
  • Meow
Reply #15 on: January 07, 2017, 03:39:21 PM
Got my scorching hot Jap girl on a below freezing night.

4 hours of interracial girl on girl humpin' and suckin'  8)

;D

I made her cum so good she said "no more, white girl, or you'll cause my pussy to burn out"  :D

:emot_dancing:

:aol_anal: :aol_anal:

ChirpingGirl

Reply #16 on: January 07, 2017, 04:03:57 PM

;D

I made her cum so good she said "no more, white girl, or you'll cause my pussy to burn out"  :D

:emot_bottomspank:

Offline Piper-Dreams

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +25/-0
  • Meow
Reply #17 on: January 07, 2017, 04:05:57 PM

;D

Oh baby

ChirpingGirl

Reply #18 on: January 07, 2017, 04:11:01 PM

;D

Oh baby

:aol_doubledildo:

_priapism

Reply #19 on: January 12, 2017, 09:28:13 PM
Late for work today.  Second helpings.  Windows were open, so the neighbors got an earful.

_priapism

Reply #20 on: January 22, 2017, 07:04:32 AM
Am I the only one who gets laid around here?  Or the only one who likes talking about it?

ChirpingGirl

Reply #21 on: January 22, 2017, 08:58:44 AM
I'm up at 2 in the morning cuz I got laid.  :D

Offline NaughtyNicole

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +183/-0
Reply #22 on: January 22, 2017, 03:29:09 PM
Annie and I hooked up with Jason last night.  I have not been feeling great the past few days but still had fun night. Jason has a great cock and I love watching him fuck Annie and eating her pussy while he fucks me.  And the look on his face as we suck him off together then kissing Annie with our mouths filled with cum.......MMMMMMMM

ChirpingGirl

Reply #23 on: January 22, 2017, 03:53:57 PM
Annie and I hooked up with Jason last night.  I have not been feeling great the past few days but still had fun night. Jason has a great cock and I love watching him fuck Annie and eating her pussy while he fucks me.  And the look on his face as we suck him off together then kissing Annie with our mouths filled with cum.......MMMMMMMM

I'm very slowly convincing the Jap girl into pursuing a ménage à trois. Slowly.  :roll:

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +2469/-33
Reply #24 on: January 22, 2017, 04:44:59 PM

Am I the only one who gets laid around here?  Or the only one who likes talking about it?

I've been wondering the same thing myself.

Then again, you're a handsome guy in a tux. I mean, what woman could resist THAT?!?

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline NaughtyNicole

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +183/-0
Reply #25 on: January 22, 2017, 05:14:29 PM

I only post it when it involves a guy or a 3rd(or 4th. .....) woman.  If it's just Annie and I then I dont.

Offline NaughtyNicole

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +183/-0
Reply #26 on: January 22, 2017, 05:17:24 PM

I'm very slowly convincing the Jap girl into pursuing a ménage à trois. Slowly.  :roll:

Maybe you will be more successful in convincing her if you don't refer to her as "the Jap girl".  Kind of derogatory, don't you think?

Offline MintJulie

• ~ Version Number 9.10.02 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +996/-12
  • POY 2016
Reply #27 on: January 22, 2017, 05:23:05 PM

I only post it when it involves a guy or a 3rd(or 4th. .....) woman.  If it's just Annie and I then I dont.

:)

I'll admit to enjoying sexual activities last night....numerous times.  :)

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady.  #TB12

ChirpingGirl

Reply #28 on: January 22, 2017, 05:24:16 PM

Maybe you will be more successful in convincing her if you don't refer to her as "the Jap girl".  Kind of derogatory, don't you think?

Not really since she calls me white girl every day and the last time I called her Jap girl I didn't get laid for a week. I call her that where she can't read or hear it now.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #29 on: January 22, 2017, 05:27:25 PM

:)

I'll admit to enjoying sexual activities last night....numerous times.  :)

Details. Were eggs involved in any way? Mayhaps some... ketchup?

For some people who may misunderstand:  Mayhaps A term combining the best qualities of the terms "maybe" and "perhaps" into a single superior word. Often used when planning something mischevious or pretending to be British.

"mayhaps I'll go get fucked up instead of writing this paper"