KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

So who got laid last night?

Guest · 115686

psiberzerker

Reply #200 on: September 12, 2018, 04:00:35 AM
The "L" word.

My apologies.  Would she perfer the term Bull Dagger?  Help me out here.  Aggressively gay woman.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #201 on: September 12, 2018, 04:36:22 AM
No she would not. She's a beautiful young British girl married to my beautiful young sister and they both have a beautiful baby girl together.

She's proudly gay, And we all cherish her, but we try not to discuss it.

Like I said it's all very complicated and it kinda pisses me off thinking about all the fuckin' women in this house married to other women, myself included.  :roll:

Actually, no it doesn't kinda piss me off it really pisses me off. My therapist is gonna get an earful on Thursday.  :facepalm:

_priapism

Reply #202 on: September 12, 2018, 07:53:17 AM
About ten minutes ago.  Wifey is ovulating, so daddy had to stand stud.  Very strait missionary style.  Really a lot of body slapping and pig noises.  Crude talk.  My favorite, in other words.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #203 on: September 12, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
About ten minutes ago.  Wifey is ovulating, so daddy had to stand stud.  Very strait missionary style.  Really a lot of body slapping and pig noises.  Crude talk.  My favorite, in other words.

Pig noises?  :emot_laughing:

_priapism

Reply #204 on: September 12, 2018, 04:30:41 PM

Pig noises?  :emot_laughing:

You know... Grunt, grunt, oink, oink, sqeeeeeaaaallllll!!! Think Ned Beatty in Deliverance.   :emot_laughing:

I had to do it twice more last night.  No more yanky my wanly.  Donger needs food.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #205 on: September 12, 2018, 04:43:15 PM
A couple times after, I’ve made an attempt to imitate the recent noises.  This gets me a scowl and a comment in a Peruvian accent of ‘You no nice!’
And my response is something like, ‘Based on the noises you just made, I was very nice.’

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1761/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #206 on: September 12, 2018, 04:52:43 PM
A couple times after, I’ve made an attempt to imitate the recent noises.  This gets me a scowl and a comment in a Peruvian accent of ‘You no nice!’
And my response is something like, ‘Based on the noises you just made, I was very nice.’

She's right.....You no nice.   :)

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #207 on: September 12, 2018, 07:28:36 PM
CJ got nailed. The pink hair didn't last.  :roll:

Suddenly it made things worse.  :facepalm:

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #208 on: September 24, 2018, 03:56:26 AM
After sharing a bottle of wine, my wife and I climbed into bed for our usual once a week. With the wine coursing through her, she was really horny. Usually, our love making involves cuddling for a while then me mounting her. Last night, she was all over me almost as soon as I crawled into bed. It was obvious that this was not going to be a love making session. This was fucking. Plain and simple. As I got to be balls deep, I figured I would see what kind of boundaries I might be able to cross. I asked her if she wanted me to get out our vibrator for some extra play. She shook her head no, so I dropped that idea.

A few minutes later, I mentioned my oft thought of fantasy of seeing her with another guy whose only purpose was to pleasure her. She didn’t shush me so I continued with telling her that I wanted to see her cum all over the mystery man’s cock. And that he was bare back and would fill her pussy with his sperm when he came.

I didn’t say anything after that but she rode my cock to two orgasms before I was even ready to fill her. 

All in all, she got royally fucked.

That is all.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #209 on: September 27, 2018, 07:32:31 PM
CJ was "unbelievably awesome and incredible" last night.  8)

psiberzerker

Reply #210 on: September 27, 2018, 09:25:43 PM
This morning.  I got invited in for breakfast, and then we had dessert.  30ish divorcee, with no kids.

I rarely have sex at night any more.  Honestly, my back can't handle it, I do most of my work during the day.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1761/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #211 on: September 29, 2018, 04:54:32 PM
We played a game last night.   Mark was given 7 places to lick and kiss.  I kept my eyes closed the whole time.  It started behind my ear, then my neck, he laid me down on the bed while kissing my mouth and our tongues met.   Then he proceeded to lick the other 4 places.

After that, he got laid.

mod edit: changed his name from his real name to the name I use for him on KB
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 06:49:40 PM by MintJulie »

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

psiberzerker

Reply #212 on: September 29, 2018, 05:04:25 PM
Then he proceeded to lick the other 4 places...

Oh, you tease!  LOL.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #213 on: September 29, 2018, 07:21:12 PM
CJ's mouth got laid.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #214 on: October 15, 2018, 04:44:14 PM
CJ had to do make up sex with wifey.

I had to cover her mouth to keep her from cum screaming.  8)

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #215 on: October 15, 2018, 05:09:02 PM
Yesterday morning a couple hours before we had the engagement lunch.  No one but the dog was in the house, so I let her scream her head off.

In August when we were in Hawaii, the first 3-4 days and before they moved rooms, her sister and husband and her mom were in the adjacent room.  She was so self-conscious of them being so close, it was hysterical watching her do this closed mouth scream trying not to be loud, ‘MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!’

IdleBoast

Reply #216 on: October 15, 2018, 07:30:04 PM
I don't know why I keep reading this topic... 

:emot_sad:

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #217 on: October 15, 2018, 07:45:46 PM
I don't know why I keep reading this topic... 

:emot_sad:

My apologies if I come across as rubbing anyone’s face in it (no pun intended except that’s seems an accurate description of what’s happening to Chirp’s face).

Until the last 3 months, I had been going completely without for over a year and before that it was so very rare for several years.  To finally have a regular sex life and with someone that I find extremely attractive and who responds so enthusiastically to my efforts has made me so happy I can hardly contain myself.

IdleBoast

Reply #218 on: October 15, 2018, 07:52:39 PM
Don't get me wrong, Jed, I'm happy for those that are getting laid.

It's just mildly depressing to be left out.

It's a shame that I'm on the wrong continent to meet up with some of the more morally-flexible folk of KB...

ChirpingGirl

Reply #219 on: October 15, 2018, 08:12:08 PM
Don't get me wrong, Jed, I'm happy for those that are getting laid.

It's just mildly depressing to be left out.

It's a shame that I'm on the wrong continent to meet up with some of the more morally-flexible folk of KB...

Get a hooker.  :D