KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

So who got laid last night?

Guest · 114424

_priapism

Reply #60 on: March 12, 2017, 08:54:35 PM
Sunday morning after springing forward.  Yummy.  Twice.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #61 on: March 12, 2017, 09:35:26 PM
I just fucking got laid.  8)

Does a quicky in the bathroom count?  ;D

KitKat

Reply #62 on: March 12, 2017, 09:40:00 PM

Sexy.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #63 on: March 12, 2017, 09:47:11 PM

Sexy.

;D

Offline NaughtyNicole

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-0
Reply #64 on: March 12, 2017, 09:55:47 PM
Annie and I had sex by the fire.

But for some reason I only think of getting laid as sex with a guy.

Guess I'm Old Fashioned! LOL  :sign_yeahriight:

ChirpingGirl

Reply #65 on: March 13, 2017, 04:37:41 PM
 8)

badcorps187

Reply #66 on: March 15, 2017, 09:33:07 PM
I just got laid the last 2 nights but forgot to post about it here.

Some background :

First the judgey stuff. I am married but cheating on my wife when I can. My hook up is also married.

More backstory:

I am currently away from home at a technical school for work related training. It just happens to be located near a girl that I had an affair with about a year ago. Back then I met her on a rather vanilla social media site and started flirting with her. Her boyfriend at the time had a job that took him out of town for long stretches. She was super horny and loved having naughty chats and we exchanged a few pics. After a few weeks an opportunity arose and she was in my area on business so I was able to convince her to cheat with me. Nothing more than physical release for both of us. It was a wild one night thing and after that she pretty much ghosted me. She even dropped off of the vanilla site. She said the sex was great but once she no longer obsessing about that release she felt guilty for cheating.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago :

She reached out to me again because she is now married to that boyfrend and she even moved closer to his job so he is at home more. Now he just sits around the house playing video games instead of chasing her around. Did I mention she was once a pin up model ? She did a semi nude risque' photoshoot for a website specializing in girls with tattoos and piercings. (I won't name it outright here). She admitted that even through the guilt she often fantasized about me and our one hook up. She did stalk me a little online so she knew that I would be in her town this week. That was enough for her to reach out again and set up another affair.

Present day :

Monday night was an animalistic rough fucking bent over the bathroom sink and making her look at herself in the mirror. We didn't even get all the way undressed. We discussed her conflicted feelings earlier and I growled in her ear about what a slut she was for cheating. It was intense and rough and over too quickly but it was a good fit for the opening night. She couldn't stay too long anyway. She has to go back home every night.

Last night we had more time and it was a more conventional date with dinner and some talking under the stars. Talking of course led to talking about sex. This time we made it to the bed. It was still rough just because we both prefer it that way. I know I made her a little sore but she likes it.

Because of the cheating I have no one in my life I can brag to about this. I am grateful to have a place like this to let it all out.

KitKat

Reply #67 on: March 16, 2017, 05:47:26 AM
Wow, that's some hot naughty sex.

badcorps187

Reply #68 on: March 16, 2017, 06:54:11 AM
Wow, that's some hot naughty sex.

From what I have read here that is a high compliment. Thanks.

_priapism

Reply #69 on: March 25, 2017, 04:30:35 AM
Very naughty... long afternoon fuck session with Liberator, Hitachi, two Lelo's, huge latex cock, and butt plug all employed.  Riding crop and good barehanded spanking.  Dr. Weismueller at his finest.  Broiled flounder and scallops for dinner.  Nice Chardonnay, and cream brûlées for dessert.

Offline NaughtyNicole

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-0
Reply #70 on: March 26, 2017, 06:24:12 PM
Annie and I went out last night with some friends and met this really cool guy. We had not really thought about him in a sexual way but as the night went on the conversation got a little sexual, I even showed him KB on my phone, LOL  At first he thought we were lesbians since he saw me kiss Annie.  But I guess he quickly realized we liked guys too.  We got a little drunk and ended up back at Annie's house. We had a wild threesome with this hot 25yo. He really got off on Annie and I and loved watching us together......What a shock!!  But WOW, this guy had stamina even if he was a little awkward. And he shot as much cum as I have ever seen! I honestly think we could have got him to do anything we asked, just hope he doesn't stalk us now! LOL

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #71 on: March 27, 2017, 03:48:12 AM
Nothing as exciting as Nicole but the Mrs and I curled each others' toes last night.

That is all.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #72 on: March 27, 2017, 11:13:45 AM
 8)

She did all the work for me.  :D

KitKat

Reply #73 on: March 27, 2017, 03:19:49 PM
Birthday sex  :emot_smilio:

ChirpingGirl

Reply #74 on: March 27, 2017, 04:27:08 PM

KitKat

Reply #75 on: March 28, 2017, 03:57:21 PM
 :aol_doggystyle:

ChirpingGirl

KitKat

Reply #77 on: March 28, 2017, 04:02:27 PM
It was awesome.

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #78 on: March 28, 2017, 07:21:11 PM

That is all.

KitKat

Reply #79 on: March 28, 2017, 07:28:41 PM
I couldn't take pics, I was getting banged. They would have come out all blury.

:emot_laughing: