Reply #260 on: November 01, 2018, 07:46:35 PM
Woke up to a great blow job.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #261 on: November 04, 2018, 04:02:56 PM
Got the gf a little tipsy last night.  She blew me which she’s not overly fond of doing and then rode me like she was in the lead at the Kentucky Derby.

I need to get her drunk more often.  Although that riding crop stings.

psiberzerker

Reply #262 on: November 04, 2018, 04:13:49 PM
I had to fix a client's power.  Fortunately, my van is full of Electronics/Electricians stuff, but she had intermittent power failures on half of her house.  It turns out, that the lines in were split, 2 hot wires at 110V(rms) and a ground, but a tree over the fence was overgrown, and caught the triple twist in a crotch, so that one of the insulated wires as pulled Open.  The 2 second cycle was that half of the house, trying to arc across the gap, and heating up the conductor (By resistance) so that they expanded long enough to carry heat, until they cooled, and shrank again.  And again...

So, I had to drive back there, cut down the branches.  (The top limb of the crotch so that the limb supported it.) Strap on my lineman's boots, and stand on my ladder rack (The Fiberglass ladder insulating me from the Aluminum body) to pull in the slack, splice, and re-insulate it, with 110 volts running through it.  The power company should be bye some time this afternoon (Yeah, right.  The fall weather brought cold fronst, and macrocells, so all the crews are busy.)

Then, I got fucked on my bed, as a tip. 

_priapism

Reply #263 on: November 04, 2018, 04:32:33 PM

So, I had to drive back there, cut down the branches.  (The top limb of the crotch so that the limb supported it.) Strap on my lineman's boots, and stand on my ladder rack (The Fiberglass ladder insulating me from the Aluminum body) to pull in the slack, splice, and re-insulate it, with 110 volts running through it.  The power company should be bye some time this afternoon (Yeah, right.  The fall weather brought cold fronst, and macrocells, so all the crews are busy.)

Foreplay...

ChirpingGirl

Reply #264 on: November 07, 2018, 01:56:40 PM
CJ fed on fellow hot blonde and Asian.  :emot_dancing:

psiberzerker

Reply #265 on: November 07, 2018, 02:26:53 PM
Foreplay...

Yeah, there's this big brush pile, it's taking a while to chop down with nothing but a Ryobi cordless sawzall.  The battery lasts about 5 minutes breaking down 3" Privet.  So, there's plenty of breaks while the batteries recharge, and I'm getting a Lot of action (for me) over the past few days...

Her husband's not really the electrician/powertools type.  More of a white collar investments type.  He doesn't know, of course.  So, I guess my confession for today is I've been banging a rich housewife, for days, and also doing a bit of yardwork in between.

It's a living.

_priapism

Reply #266 on: November 07, 2018, 03:06:13 PM
Election returns watching and Beto losing in Texas... cock blocker.

psiberzerker

Reply #267 on: November 07, 2018, 07:38:01 PM
Beto losing in Texas... cock blocker.

I'm less upset by Beto losing than Ted Cruz winning.  I voted for Beto, personally, and I actually had some hope for him.

(Waving from the 19th District.)

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1753/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #268 on: November 07, 2018, 11:24:34 PM
Last I looked, Cruz was getting his ass handed to him on a platter.  Granted, less than 30% reported at that time.   I was hopeful for you Texas.

*edit* oops, didn't mean to talk politics here.   My bad.

Back on topic....

So who got laid last night?

Not me

« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 12:05:57 AM by MintJulie »

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

psiberzerker

Reply #269 on: November 07, 2018, 11:28:24 PM
Last I looked, Cruz was getting his ass handed to him on a platter.  Granted, less than 30% reported at that time.   I was hopeful for you Texas.

It's still close enough for Beto to pull it off, but barely.  Let's hope theres a pile of "Oops, we forgot to count these" ballots.  Because if there are (Absentee votes, and mailins) then they're almost certainly the ones stacked against the incumbent.  This isn't the right topic, but there's all kinds of Republican favoritism in the voting, and counting here.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #270 on: November 08, 2018, 12:20:18 AM
Holy fuck how many times does CJ have to tell people to fuck off with the politics.  :roll:

psiberzerker

Reply #271 on: November 08, 2018, 02:10:25 AM
Holy fuck how many times does CJ have to tell people to fuck off with the politics.  :roll:

:emot_laughing:

Right after I told an Admin "This isn't the topic?"

You don't.  You never did.  Get over yourself.

As if you never talk sex in Politics, and never talk politics in sex.

:roll:

Did you get laid last night?  Because I sure did.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 02:14:01 AM by psiberzerker »

ChirpingGirl

Reply #272 on: November 14, 2018, 03:08:34 PM
CJ had too much Japanese last night.  ;D

psiberzerker

Reply #273 on: November 14, 2018, 03:17:43 PM
Nope.  Honestly, I need to give my balls a break.  It was fun while it lasted, but also exhausting.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #274 on: November 15, 2018, 01:54:10 PM
The sorceress awoke in the middle of the night and thought of the conversation from yesterday.  There was soon magic happenings in our bedroom.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Remington555

Reply #275 on: November 15, 2018, 02:44:51 PM
Holy fuck how many times does CJ have to tell people to fuck off with the politics.  :roll:

Don't be so shy CJ. Why don't you tell us how you really feel?  :emot_laughing:

Remmy

ChirpingGirl

Reply #276 on: November 15, 2018, 03:16:49 PM

Don't be so shy CJ. Why don't you tell us how you really feel?  :emot_laughing:

Remmy

It would involve much more cussing.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #277 on: November 20, 2018, 06:00:02 PM
Been some moodiness lately and tears for reasons she says has nothing to do with me, and during the night she was achy and having hot flashes.  I changed the heat from 65 to 55 and opened a window, and she still was too warm.  While, I was snug under the covers.

We’re attributing this to menopause, and the the achy feeling last few days definitely has her not in the mood, which makes Jed a little gloomy too.  I got some pity this morning when she took hold of me and began talking to it saying she was sorry.  A few strokes during that conversation with my body part had me a bit . . .um . . . . aroused, so I reached for and then squirted a little lube to make her movements a bit more . . . . um . . . slick.  I have no clue how long it’s been since a girl did what I usually do on my own, but it worked really well.

On another note, I was pretty sure she’s right handed, but now I’m wondering if she ambidextrous?

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #278 on: November 27, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

Version 9.15
POY 2016

ChirpingGirl

Reply #279 on: November 27, 2018, 03:23:31 PM
Wifey and I brought wifey #2 and her wheelchair upstairs.  8)

CJ took care of both of them.  ;D