Guest · 112549

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #640 on: February 13, 2020, 05:08:27 PM
Men get horny with a cold breeze, that's why.  ;D

Well, not exactly a cold breeze. Remember what cold does to us?  8)

Like that really stops you.  :emot_laughing:

Shrinkage!

ChirpingGirl

Reply #641 on: February 13, 2020, 06:48:26 PM
CJ's mouth, tongue and jaw are tired.  :roll:

But at least two women aren't bitching at CJ anymore. They coulda just humped each other and left me alone, but nooooooooooo! CJ's mouth is "magic".  :roll:

Yes, CJ is complaining about orally pleasuring two gorgeous women. I'm just not interested in sex right now. At all. I want to be left alone.  :facepalm:

_priapism

Reply #642 on: February 13, 2020, 07:16:30 PM
Well it took 5 years, but the wife and I finally had an argument last night, that devolved quickly into a nasty assed screaming and yelling hate fest.  I think we had actually saved up 5 years worth of biting our tongues, and just let the shit fly.

So we are licking our wounds today.  A long way of saying, no.  I didn’t get laid last night.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2841/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #643 on: February 13, 2020, 07:21:18 PM
Well it took 5 years, but the wife and I finally had an argument last night, that devolved quickly into a nasty assed screaming and yelling hate fest.  I think we had actually saved up 5 years worth of biting our tongues, and just let the shit fly.

So we are licking our wounds today.  A long way of saying, no.  I didn’t get laid last night.

No big fights for 5 years.... wow :emot_weird: ,... I dont think I've ever gone 5 weeks without letting an argument fly.  Big part of communication in a relationship.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #644 on: February 13, 2020, 07:23:26 PM

No big fights for 5 years.... wow :emot_weird: ,... I dont think I've ever gone 5 weeks without letting an argument fly.  Big part of communication in a relationship.

CJ's wifey tells CJ what to do, and if CJ don't do it CJ gets bitched at in Japanese.

So we never really argue, she just complains in a foreign language.  ;D

_priapism

Reply #645 on: February 13, 2020, 07:24:28 PM

I hit the Corian countertop so hard, I cracked it.  Looking for epoxy repair kits online today.  My hand feels like shit though.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #646 on: February 13, 2020, 07:25:02 PM

No big fights for 5 years.... wow :emot_weird: ,... I dont think I've ever gone 5 weeks without letting an argument fly.  Big part of communication in a relationship.

CJ's wifey tells CJ what to do, and if CJ don't do it CJ gets bitched at in Japanese.

So we never really argue, she just complains in a foreign language.  ;D

:emot_laughing:
That's like my uncle Bill taking his hearing aids out when my aunt Amy yells at him.
 :emot_laughing:

I hit the Corian countertop so hard, I cracked it.  Looking for epoxy repair kits online today.  My hand feels like shit though.

That's beyond rage, and that's your lesson, costs you time, money, and pain, hope it's not broken
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 07:28:12 PM by Shiela_M »

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #647 on: February 13, 2020, 07:34:33 PM

So we never really argue, she just complains in a foreign language.  ;D

That’s one of the ways I know she’s really mad.  Not sure what will happen when I become better at Spanish and follow all that.

ChirpingGirl

Reply #648 on: February 13, 2020, 07:36:37 PM
CJ ain't learning Japanese to know what she's saying. I don't wanna know.  ;D

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #649 on: February 13, 2020, 07:45:20 PM

I hit the Corian countertop so hard, I cracked it.  Looking for epoxy repair kits online today.  My hand feels like shit though.

Hope you’re OK, and not just your hand.

I use to do that all the time, but then I was married to an alcoholic and endured that mostly by joining her in the cups.

It wouldn’t go over at all with my Peruvian, but I am concerned the bitting of tongues will finally hit a wall like it did with you and my fury will escape.  I don’t worry about getting violent, have never done that.  But I can get enormously frustrated and yell pretty loud.  If I had to guess it will revisiting the topic of throwing out my books.  I don’t think she gets that that topic is non-negotiable.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #650 on: February 13, 2020, 07:52:11 PM
My dad always told me that I need to get into fights over small stuff like snacking before a meal or leaving something out, something not real important, that way when a big fight happens it might be so bad, or me and Mr. Whoever may handle it better.

My response was... "Dad, you do know you're divorced... twice"

Oh by the way, I did not get laid either last night

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1575/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #651 on: February 13, 2020, 09:46:38 PM

There is always tomorrow.  :emot_kiss:

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #652 on: February 13, 2020, 10:18:39 PM

I haven't been with a man on valentine's day in years.  Not about to break that streak now :emot_kiss:

ChirpingGirl

Reply #653 on: February 14, 2020, 01:11:30 AM

I haven't been with a man on valentine's day in years.  Not about to break that streak now :emot_kiss:

Well don't try a girl. She'll stick around and expect you to treat her like a princess.  :roll:

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #654 on: February 14, 2020, 03:41:09 AM

:o What?  You know, streaks are made to be broken.  :emot_kiss:

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #655 on: February 14, 2020, 05:19:42 AM
Tonight's ladies night or 'gal'entines day as they say was a bust and it's going to be an early bedtime tomorrow.  Maybe saturday...

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #656 on: February 14, 2020, 02:35:22 PM
A birthday/Valentine's gift. Watcher is happy.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #657 on: February 15, 2020, 05:36:50 PM
At one point I asked, ‘Are those happy noises, or am I hurting you?’

She opened her eyes and squeaked out, ‘Both!’

ChirpingGirl

Reply #658 on: February 15, 2020, 07:28:03 PM
Not CJ.  :D

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #659 on: February 15, 2020, 08:51:02 PM
Not CJ.  :D

Wait, CJ didn't get laid last night? Wow.  ;D ;D