Romantic desire(would love replies)

celticfeline · 2939

Offline celticfeline

• Ceridwen
  • Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +209/-24
  • meeeeeeeeeow
on: September 11, 2007, 04:16:46 PM
Jaclyn blinked her eyes against the bright sunlight being tossed into her window by the sun. She groaned and sat up. What was it about morning that called her so much? Ah yes, she knew now. It was the need for caffeine.
  Jaclyn grabbed the first clean mug out of her cupboard and smiled at the reflection in the glass. With her emerald green eyes, high cheekbones and full lips she knew she had a face, and a body, she amended, worth dying for. She wasn’t vain but she knew she put most women to shame just with the dark natural beauty she was gifted with.
  Michael moved into her field of vision. He was not classically handsome but he had an easy animalistic grace that kept her attention. He was a kind enough friend but Jaclyn wanted him for more. It had been a year since Lucas left. It was time for a new man.
Michael sighed as he watched Jaclyn approach. Beyond the breasts that put Pamela to shame there was that electric hum in the air every time she was around. She made the summer air sizzle and crack, like a firework that never went silent. She smiled at him and murmured a hello. He grinned back. He felt so awed by her sometimes. Her beauty was beyond the physical. He well knew her vulnerabilities and the heart she had only recently begun to heal.
  Jaclyn tried not to drool at the sight of that slender torso in the sun. She smiled and murmured her hello as that’s all she could get her tongue to cooperate in doing. “Michael, I was wondering if you would like to come over tonight. Dinner and a movie?” They both understood the implied offer. They both knew the consequences of acceptance. She grinned as he nodded. “Good, tonight then”. She grew bold and kissed him lightly on the cheek. Much as an adolescent does in innocence and then ran off her summer dress trailing behind her. A train of white, a train of innocence.
The day passed slowly, almost seeming to last three times as long as normal. Jaclyn dressed for dinner. She dressed to kill.
  The stoplight red dress hugged her form and cut right above her nipples and stopped about four inches down her thigh. It wasn’t practical but it got the point across. She was a seductress tonight. And she was going to enjoy it.
  Michael almost dropped dead when he saw her. He beat his hand to his heart weakly a couple of times. “Do you want to kill me?” She smiled a smoldering smile full of promises. “Yes, with pleasure.” She drew him inside crushing his lips with hers. The fire had been building too long. Now with the promise of imminent release she couldn’t wait.
   Michael was off balance. This succubus incarnate had crushed him to her and was pouring liquid fire into his mouth with her tongue and her lips. He couldn’t resist. When the world went crazy he clung to her. His cock already hard and almost throbbing for release. He fell barely hearing the dress rip. He didn’t care. He just wanted release.
   She fell with him not minding her dress ripping. Actually better for that to happen, now she was open, ready. She felt his erection through his jeans and she rubbed herself against the bulge making him hiss with pleasure. She unbuttoned his shirt slowly, while still pressing into him a mixture of urgency and time. A potent mixture that was giving him as well as her chills. She wanted him so bad but she held back. She knew time could make so much of a difference.
   When he was free of his shirt she began suckling his nipples, taking time to tease them to peak and make him moan. She kissed her way down his stomach and to the waistline of his jeans. She felt his stomach muscles spasm under her lips and the sensation drew her closer chuckling deep in the back of her throat… She eased his zipper down and his pants off his body. Freeing his erection from his boxers was an easy enough task and he was nude and gorgeous. She stood and stripped herself and walked away. She walked towards her bedroom and smiled. “Well?” He followed her. Wanting some of the gorgeous woman he’d glimpsed. The seductress he just met.
   She lay back in bed waiting for him to come to her, to take her. She felt her vagina contract at the thought of his cock, which wasn’t small by any means, filling her. He came in her bedroom and she felt her conscious slip away and a deep instinctual need take over. He came to her and caressed her skin. Soft and elegant.
   He sighed at the beautiful woman below him. An ethereal seductress that charmed him in a way that he’d forgotten since Erin. He took her lips with his softly but with the promise of more. He climbed atop her…watching her breasts topped with rosy nipples that were erect and so inviting. He began kissing her breasts and her lips alternately until he felt her hips buck beneath him and her breath quicken. He eased her legs apart and slid his cock between her warm wet lips.
   The pure shock of the heat and wet of her tight vagina made him moan and hiss as he thrust into her gently. He didn’t want to hurt her and she was oh so beautiful.
Jaclyn glanced up at him as he entered her, filling her with electric fire that consumed, but did not burn. She yearned for the heat to go higher and with subtle motions of her hips and her hands had him driving into her.
    She moaned and hissed as wave after wave of intense pleasure flooded her body. It was not an orgasm, but so near to it in intensity. Michael was a thorough lover. Even as he took her higher and higher he grounded her with his voice. She barely comprehended the fact he was telling her how beautiful she was and how amazing she was and all those compliments women like her like to hear. She felt him holding back and silently begged for more.
   Michael couldn’t believe this woman. She was so into him and what he was doing to her she had forgotten the world around her. Sex consumed. Sex burned. He was pounding into her now. His body felt like a million volt battery plugged into the biggest power source available and draining it and giving to it in a continuous loop of pleasure and pain.
   He felt himself abut to fall over the edge and called her name. She looked up at him and smiled. She knew where he was headed. She bucked her hips against him one more time. It was all the encouragement he needed. With a hoarse cry he fell over the edge. She quickly followed adding her screams to the music they had started. It was the final crescendo. As the sensations faded within. It was as if their hearts had just begun to beat. The music faded but the singers remained. Ready to compose songs until dawn would break again.

SEX KITTENS OF THE WORLD UNITE!

Offline slimndusty

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
  • I have an avatar, but it's way too naughty!!!
Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 02:38:40 AM
Wow! That was Lurrrsssssh, CF. I loved the passion in it, the scorching descriptions. Mmmmm...

Offline rt829

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-1
Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 03:58:02 PM
I really like reading a story from a woman's point of view.  Very well written.

Offline celticfeline

• Ceridwen
  • Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +209/-24
  • meeeeeeeeeow
Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 08:32:54 PM
Thanks to both of you.  i had fun writing this.

SEX KITTENS OF THE WORLD UNITE!

Offline Gina Marie

• So fucking done with it all.
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1376/-70
  • Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 08:36:41 PM
I had fun reading it too....

Hows about a girl/girl story?  :roll:

... here, kitty, kitty....

~Gia

Offline somedude

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +17/-1
Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 08:41:25 PM
Good story CF! Well written and hot!!!!!

I'm a pervert and proud of it!

Offline The_PG

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +18/-2
  • SDHN!
Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 12:38:14 AM
Mmm, bery good.

A very minor note; formatting came out weird, I think you meant to have paragraph breaks but they didn't pan out...

Offline Psymon

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +48/-0
  • What fresh hell is this?
Reply #7 on: September 13, 2007, 04:16:45 AM
Loved it ;D ! Pleas write mroe. I like your style. Very passionate.

Gentlemen! You can't fight in here. This is a war room.

Offline rt829

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-1
Reply #8 on: September 14, 2007, 10:25:34 PM
Celtic - You know how I feel about your writing, I hope to see another installment.  Your good!!!

Offline orallydevoted

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-1
  • Zero lives for a faceful of #1's delectable cunt.
Reply #9 on: September 25, 2007, 03:09:23 PM
I really enjoyed your wonderfully descriptive writing style. Excellent story. Don't usually read such 'straight' romantic stories. I'll make an exception for yours in future. Attack more taboo themes and I'll be a fan for life.

Absolute Zero is married to #1 :)

Offline Rockhard

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-3
  • Loving husband
Reply #10 on: April 05, 2014, 05:43:16 AM
Very descriptive i could imagine that whole story in my head

Hope u love the rock