KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Erotica Writers Become Extremely Horny While Writing

Guest · 4365

KitKat

on: February 01, 2017, 06:52:35 PM
Well I do anyway. Fuck! I'm dripping wet. Wish hubby was home.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 06:55:59 PM by KitKat »

Offline herschel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +222/-1
Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 07:30:38 PM
God, how I miss my old Underwood! What great times I had on that machine!

Yes, the main reason I don't post my stories is that they boil over on me before I can finish them. Writing on low heat takes more self control than I am capable of.

KitKat

Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 07:33:03 PM
Damn Hersh, you have to share one of your stories. I would love to read them. I bet they are steaming hot.

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +208/-4
Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 11:17:15 PM
Depending on it's length, I'll typically fuck myself 2-3 times before I finish a story. My Supernatural fanfic has caused me to go way beyond that number.

KitKat

Reply #4 on: February 01, 2017, 11:18:40 PM
Depending on it's length, I'll typically fuck myself 2-3 times before I finish a story. My Supernatural fanfic has caused me to go way beyond that number.

Hot!

Offline Johnny Johnson

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +27/-0
Reply #5 on: February 16, 2017, 11:21:57 PM
I seem to be the opposite.  Horny is just too distracting for me and I cannot write.  Though generally if I am concentrating on the scene and the details I am too busy to get horny.  However in editing I am often horny and wondering how did I get through that scene without some reaction of desire at least for relief. 

Dav3e

Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 12:32:17 PM
Oh no, you've found my flaw!  ;D  I can't get anything typed when just jotting down an outline kicks my mind into high gear. It's all in there. I sit and get the first line or two down and before the third I'm stuck typing one handed. I can barely crank it out with both hands clatering across keys. The topic that got started for each sentence to be typed by the next poster was right up my alley! :emot_laughing:

IdleBoast

Reply #7 on: February 17, 2017, 02:20:06 PM
I have a similar problem - if a decent plotline starts running through my head, by the time I start thinking of details I am way too distracted to come up with an ending...

KitKat

Reply #8 on: February 17, 2017, 07:47:18 PM
 :emot_laughing:

Then just finish and cum back to the story.

badcorps187

Reply #9 on: March 16, 2017, 06:23:07 PM
I have a similar problem - if a decent plotline starts running through my head, by the time I start thinking of details I am way too distracted to come up with an ending...

Quite often my fictional stories start out with just one scene or detail and it almost never develops in chronological order from there. Sometimes I start with an ending and work backwards or start in the middle and build in both directions. In fact if I don't start with an ending I tend to run on with a story if I am enjoying it.

Offline Johnny Johnson

• Degenerate
Reply #10 on: March 16, 2017, 08:48:35 PM
A few times I have started with the main sex scene and then gone back to make it happen.  Generally though I literally will sleep on a scenario and run different thoughts through my head.  My subconscious mind then takes over and plays with it.  It does not always work but I have gotten some good stuff when it does work.  A main stream short story I wrote and later sold was almost totally written that way.

KitKat

Reply #11 on: March 17, 2017, 01:06:10 AM
A few times I have started with the main sex scene and then gone back to make it happen.  Generally though I literally will sleep on a scenario and run different thoughts through my head.  My subconscious mind then takes over and plays with it.  It does not always work but I have gotten some good stuff when it does work.  A main stream short story I wrote and later sold was almost totally written that way.

I like to think about my story while I'm laying in bed about to fall asleep. I have come up with many great ideas that way.

badcorps187

Reply #12 on: March 17, 2017, 02:19:25 AM

I like to think about my story while I'm laying in bed

What a coincidence I think about my stories with you lying in your bed too  >:)

KitKat

Reply #13 on: March 17, 2017, 05:54:35 PM
 ;D

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +207/-6
Reply #14 on: March 18, 2017, 02:27:52 AM
Yes, the urge has stalled a million stories in progress lol

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

Offline Meatbot

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +114/-1
  • Just a bored old fart who writes shit.
    • ASSTR site
Reply #15 on: March 18, 2017, 04:50:30 AM
Horny is just too distracting for me and I cannot write. 

I'm the same way. It doesn't seem to make any difference what my "state of mind" or where my libido is when I write. If I'm in the mood, I write. If I'm not I don't. And I'm totally linear, I start at the beginning and end at the end. But I edit like mad, I don't post anything until I've read through it five or six times for grammar errors and things that don't fit or make sense. Some stuff I'm still editing three or four years later. That's about the only reason I re-read anything, to check for yet more errors. And it's amazing what I find, years later even.

'bot

------------------ My stories ------------------
http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=26255

Offline Johnny Johnson

• Degenerate
Reply #16 on: March 18, 2017, 07:05:33 AM
Horny is just too distracting for me and I cannot write. 

I'm the same way. It doesn't seem to make any difference what my "state of mind" or where my libido is when I write. If I'm in the mood, I write. If I'm not I don't. And I'm totally linear, I start at the beginning and end at the end. But I edit like mad, I don't post anything until I've read through it five or six times for grammar errors and things that don't fit or make sense. Some stuff I'm still editing three or four years later. That's about the only reason I re-read anything, to check for yet more errors. And it's amazing what I find, years later even.

'bot

One of the best tip I received if you are playing editor after writing a story, first always put the story away for at least a month before you look at it again.  This allows your mind to forget the words used.  Read it to soon and your mind  remembers what you intended and autocorrects errors.  If you make major changes then again put it up for a few weeks before reading it again.

Always use spell checkers and grammar checkers.

IdleBoast

Reply #17 on: March 19, 2017, 12:36:18 PM
I'm having to write my latest story in chunks (just added another couple of paragraphs), because the whole thing is just too distracting.

I don't know if people like what I've done so far (well, I know one person likes it!), but it is actually becoming a personal fantasy revelation...

Offline herschel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +222/-1
Reply #18 on: March 19, 2017, 04:29:04 PM
IB, you can add me to the list of those who like it. I'm in complete sympathy with your struggle to make progress with your story, but I hope you will see it through.

KitKat

Reply #19 on: March 19, 2017, 11:30:41 PM
So many of you have written but never posted. Let's get those stories done and out.  ;D