News:

The Merry Widow (MF, brief MFF)

ObiDongKenobi · 1769

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1574/-3
on: February 23, 2017, 01:19:21 PM
All my stories contain a grain of truth.  The amount of truth certainly doesn’t qualify it for the ‘True Stories by Members’ section, all of which, of course, I believe without question.  I hope the reader will enjoy finding that grain.

I make no apologies for using UK English spelling and slang.  I am happy to provide a translation to any other form of English on request.

The Merry Widow.

My wife, Claire, and I had a pair of very good long term friends called Jackie and Tony.  I had worked in the same company as Jackie but not in the same department, we bumped into each other and passed the time of day in the lunch queue occasionally; we got to be friends as a couple when we discovered that we lived within a few miles each other.  Eventually we started seeing each other socially, and, no, this isn’t going to develop into a reminiscing about a swinging lifestyle.  Jackie was small and I would say petite with quite small breasts, she was, however, very pretty.  Tony was quite powerfully built and much taller than Jackie.  Although I had the hots for Jackie from the minute I saw her I didn’t dare hitting on her for fear of offending and incurring Tony’s wrath, let alone Claire’s.  There was never any indication of flirting from Jackie whenever we were in the lunchroom so I took it that there was never going to be anything more between us than a platonic relationship.  My unrequited hot feelings for here were exacerbated one day when I had to call round their house to deliver a parcel.  Tony wasn’t home and Jackie answered the door.  I don’t remember what she was wearing below the waist because her top half got all my attention; she had on a sheer satin blouse that, while not see-through, was very clingy, and the way that it rippled over her small breasts and outlined her nipples it was obvious that she had nothing on underneath.  Unfortunately, while I was gazing at this sensuous sight before me, Tony arrived a few seconds behind me and it was obvious from his manner that he certainly didn’t approve of his wife’s choice of apparel in public.  I handed over the parcel, made my excuses and left.  This image has remained with me for many years and this is the first time that I have spoken of it, nor was it ever mentioned by Jackie and Tony.  Our lives went on, bringing up children and having family get togethers fairly frequently.

Sadly Tony died suddenly in late middle age.  Naturally everyone was distraught and Claire took it upon herself to provide a lot of support to Jackie.  We continued to meet as a platonic threesome, sharing meals and family events as well as Claire and Jackie getting together for days out.  Several years went by and Jackie although having a couple of dates never formed any other attachment; this really surprised me as she was such an attractive person, as well as retaining her figure and looks, she must have worked with plenty of male colleagues who would have gladly satisfied any sexual needs.  As would I, except that she was too much of a friend to risk offending by an unwelcome come-on, nor did I wish to break up her friendship with Claire (or my marriage).  I could only fantasize that the Rabbit was doing overtime and she had a good supply of batteries, the image of her in the satin blouse re-surfaced many times.  The fantasies of me giving Jackie a good rogering remained just that; until one evening…….

Claire and I had been invited for a meal by Jackie, we took the usual bottle of wine and chocolates.  At the end of the meal, we retired to the sitting-room for coffee and I took up residence at one end of a sofa and as Jackie leaned across me to place the coffee cup on the small table at the other side of the sofa the neck of her stylishly baggy sweater fell forward and allowed me a perfect view of her bra covered breasts.  I say bra covered because it was not the most revealing of bras, and with her small breasts didn’t reveal much more than she would have done in a bikini.  However the situation was more erotic than revealing because she obviously saw where I was looking and as she straightened up she gave me a mischievous smile.  The small talk between the three of us continued and Jackie played the perfect hostess, which involved frequent trips back to the kitchen to replenish the coffee pot.  After returning from the kitchen on one occasion Jackie remarked that my coffee cup needed refilling and with the hint of yet another lovely smile on her face reached across me to retrieve it.  I expected the view down her sweater that greeted me was to be the same as before; but it wasn’t!  During one of her trips out of the room she must have removed her bra and I was presented with the beautiful view of her small tits capped by deliciously proud nipples.  I didn’t realize it at the time but she held her position longer than necessary just in order to allow me to fully enjoy the view.

“Like what you see” came a voice breaking into my reverie.  To my astonishment it wasn’t Jackie’s voice but Claire’s.  “Y, nnn, no, y, y, yes,” I stammered caught between a rock and a hard place, not being able to judge her tone of voice and not knowing if Claire knew that Jackie had removed her bra and thought I was just taking advantage.  Should I say no and offend Jackie or say yes and piss off Claire.  Tearing my gaze away from those lovely tits I looked up and noticed that Claire was grinning fit to bust.  “Don’t worry, dummy,” said Claire, “it’s all part of the plan.  Jackie here really needs an itch scratched and none of the men she has had hit on her have really attracted her enough to be allowed to scratch that itch.  So we have decided that you can be trusted and honoured with fulfilling her needs.  I’ve told her what a superb pussy eater you are and how much you enjoy doing it.  No pressure, but she really needs a quality orgasm that doesn’t come from something battery operated!”  While Claire was talking, I could see, out of the corner of my eye, that Jackie had unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor.  I turned to get a good look at Jackie’s lovely legs and was greeted by the sight of her slowly lowering her lacy panties to the floor; I was also very pleased to see that she wasn’t wearing those passion killers otherwise known as pantyhose.  She straightened up and now stood before me displaying a very ample bush covering her mons pubis, but it was a very neatly trimmed bush and she appeared to have completely shaved her labia and there was just a merest hint of clit hood peeping through them; we weren’t of the complete shaved bush generation but I wondered if Claire had told her that I do like a neat bush and love to suck on hair free pussy lips.  “Don’t forget to breathe, dear,” came Claire’s voice as I beheld the beautiful sight in front of me.  Spurred into action I suggestively sucked on the middle finger of my right hand and reached out to caress the only other pussy I had been offered since getting married.  As I did so I’m sure I detected a slight quiver of anticipation from Jackie’s thighs.  “Oh, no, no touching,” exclaimed Claire, “Jackie just gets to sit on your face while you eat her to an orgasm.  That’s what we agreed!”  Somewhat disappointed, as if having Jackie sit on my face was not enough, greedy bugger that I am, I said “this is the first time I will have eaten Jackie’s pussy, for all I know I might not be good enough to make her cum just with some tongue, if I can find her G-spot we can guarantee her an orgasm.  We wouldn’t want to disappoint her now would we?”  Up until now Jackie hadn’t said a word, turning to Claire with an expectant look on her face she said “please, Claire, let him finger me, I have been looking forward to this so much.” 

“Oh, all right” said Claire, “but that and sitting on his face is as far as it goes.”  With almost indecent haste I again reached out and slid my moist middle finger between her outer labia just enough to separate her lips.  God, she must be wanting this badly, I thought as her pussy was getting very wet, and as I slid my finger backwards and forwards she let out a little whimper of delight and almost imperceptibly moved her feet apart just enough to give me a hint that she would welcome further invasion.  Time to be bold I thought and cupped her pussy in the palm of my hand, as I did so I started to insert my middle finger into her cunt and I could feel the full extent of her wetness.  Having inserted the full length of my finger into her hot little pussy I started to feel the front wall of her cunt searching for her G-spot.  It didn’t take long, and going by the gasp of pleasure that now escaped her lips I was spot on (pun intended) and I felt her start to grind against my hand.  “Claire, Claire, he’s almost making me cum already, he certainly knows his way around a pussy.”  “If he can make you cum just by fingering you then perhaps there is no need to sit on his face,” said Claire.  This was not what I wanted to hear but fortunately Jackie intervened with “oh, please let him finish me off with his tongue, please Claire.” This was really turning me on to hear a woman beg to have her pussy licked. Somewhat reluctantly I withdrew my hand from caressing her pussy as Jackie stepped up onto the sofa seat and straddled my thighs with her feet.  As I slid downwards slightly she positioned herself so that her now puffy and flushed labia were directly above my face; I gently kissed her full on the labia then parted them with the tip of my tongue and licked the length of her inviting slit.  I could hear gasps of appreciation above me culminating with “oh shit, eat me, eat me till I cum!” at which point she slammed herself down onto my face and started to grind her clit onto my nose.

I responded by trying to force my tongue as far up into her cunt as I could.  Simultaneously I realized that I my cock was harder than it had ever been in my life and was almost on the point of being painfully constricted in my trousers and I started to slip my hand inside my waistband to readjust it’s position to relieve the pressure.  “I hope you’re not thinking of getting that cock out,” exclaimed Claire, who, to be honest, I had forgotten about during the furious tongue lashing I was giving Jackie’s pussy.  I was brought up to be a gentleman and therefore couldn’t talk with my mouthful, however when Claire saw the bulge in my trousers she changed her mind, “I must say that’s a mighty big boner you have got there, I don’t know if I should be offended that you haven’t got it that hard for me for a few years” she said and started to unzip my flies.  The next thing I knew was that my I could feel fresh air on my cock and then a wonderful warm wet sensation as Claire took it into her mouth.  Now that I had both hands free I was able to grab Jackie’s ass with one hand and gently indicate to her to relieve the pressure on my face a little so that I could direct my tongue to licking her clit and simultaneously thrust two fingers into her pussy.  This time I found her G-spot even quicker and started to flex my fingers vigorously against the front wall of her cunt.  This made Jackie emit a low growl that got more rapid and louder the more I worked my fingers against the front wall of her cunt; soon I was treated to the tell tale sign of her body start to tense and the growl changed to an emphatic “yes, yes, YEESSSS” as her thighs quivered with the force of her first male induced orgasm for a long, long time.  As the quivering subsided I was treated to the sight of her pulsating labia right before my eyes. 

In her ecstasy Jackie, who, due to the way she was facing did not know that Claire had got my cock out and was still giving it a good licking, sank down into my lap and Claire narrowly avoided being sandwiched between Jackie’s arse and my raging boner, however this caused a very surprised Jackie to land with her pussy lips along my shaft.  With a look of great surprise she turned to Claire and begged “please let him fuck me, please Claire, its been such a long time since I have had a pussy full of cock, and if he can fuck as well as he can eat pussy he’s one in a million, please let him.”  To which, and to my great delight, Claire replied “oh, alright then, I must say it does turn me on somewhat to watch your pussy get filled with cock” then addressing the next remark to me she said “don’t think that this is going to turn into a full blown threesome AND I want a right royal fucking from you with a cock as stiff as the one you’re about to give Jackie when I get you home.”   With that my cock got even harder than I ever thought possible and Jackie murmured “thank you, thank you, thank you” and raised herself up until her pussy was just above the head of my cock which had been enjoying the warmth of her hot pussy lips and as it sprang to attention she lowered herself down again until the lips were ever so slightly parted by the tip of my cock.  At this point she steadied herself with her hands on my shoulders and noticing that my eyes were taking in this wonderful sight said “Tony always liked to savour this view for a few moments before I did this….,” paused for a second or so and then with a loud squeal slammed herself down the full length of my cock and suddenly after years of fantasies I was balls deep in her tight hot cunt.  As she slid down the length of my shaft I realized that some time while she was sat on my face she had removed her sweater and I now had a full on view of her lovely pert tits capped with very prominent nipples.  She paused to savour the feeling of a live cock in her pussy and I took the opportunity to grasp each nipple between my finger and thumb and began to slowly rotate them back and forth.

“Oooh that gives me a tingle right down to my clit,” said Jackie and to my amazement she began to squeeze my cock with her cunt muscles.  “I’m not going to last long” I gasped and quickly heard Claire shout “don’t you cum in her, that juice is gonna be all mine!”  As I thought to myself “that’s going to be difficult” Jackie looked me directly in the eye, smiled mischeviously and then whispered in my ear “having children by C-section does leave you with a nice tight cunt don’t you think, you cum all you want, leave Claire to me” and raised herself up so that my cock head was once again nestling between her lovely pussy lips but this time she allowed herself to slide down my cock slowly and then paused at the bottom to grind our pubic bones together.  She was on only about her fourth stroke like this when I felt the build up of cum about to surge from my balls, as she hit bottom, Jackie paused and fell against me so that she could whisper in my ear “I can feel you about to cum, let me feel you fill my pussy”; all it took was one more thrust from her and I delivered the most incredible load that I had produced for a long time.  The force of my spurt took Jackie by surprise as she could not stop herself emitting another squeal as I filled her pussy and exclaiming “oh my god, oh my fucking god, what a fucking load” as she finally collapsed onto me and again squeezed my cock with her wonderful cunt muscles.

“You bastards,” shouted Claire, “that wasn’t the deal.  I told you not to cum in her, never mind fucking her!  I should never have agreed to let you lick her pussy and should have known it would lead to this.”
There now transpired the rather surreal situation that I was still balls deep in one woman while she tried to pacify my wife about the glorious fuck we had just had.  “Claire, Claire.” said Jackie, “please don’t be angry with us.  You don’t know how it is to be starved of cock and I have no intention of trying to steal Jim away from you.  That was a wonderful fuck that I really, really needed, and he is every bit the expert pussy eater you said he was.  I am eternally grateful to you for letting him satisfy my needs.  Please, please, forgive both of us, we have been friends for so long; he is a man after all and once he gets a sniff of pussy it’s hard for him to control himself and you yourself said it turned you on to see me with a pussy full of cock.”  “I suppose so….” said Claire, “but I still want a good fucking myself when we get home.”  Jackie disentangled herself and clutching her hand over her pussy to stop leaking on the carpet ran to the bathroom to clean up.  While she did that I pulled my trousers back up and we got ready to leave, Claire came out of the bathroom, still naked, and I thought better than to try and cop a last feel as we said our goodbyes.

It was a rather frosty atmosphere in the car on the way home and I thought it wise not to comment on the evening, although I was toying with the idea of raising the possibility of a full on threesome in the future, however I knew that I should quit when I was ahead.  Claire got the fucking I had promised her but it was hard to fully satisfy two women in one evening, especially as there wasn’t much time for my balls to get back to full capacity and I did have to imagine it was Jackie I was fucking in order to perform properly.  Claire came round to accepting the fact that I had fucked her best friend in front of her and we all remain friends.  Now I wonder when I’ll be able to bring up the subject of a threesome…………

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1749/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 01:52:16 PM
Well done ODK.   I was unaware that you write stories.    Very enjoyable read.   

And a Woo to you for sharing, Obi.

:),
Jules

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline redhatlover

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +255/-3
Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 02:38:33 PM
Great story!

I am like Charlie the Tuna.  I don't want women with good taste, I want women who taste good.

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1574/-3
Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 04:09:26 PM
Thank you MJ & RHL  ;D  Only my second contribution in several years.

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +231/-2
Reply #4 on: February 23, 2017, 05:17:47 PM
Thanks for that, Obi. Wonderful story

That is all.

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #5 on: February 24, 2017, 01:37:47 AM
Now that really was a hot story... so hot that I need to go relieve the tension I'm feeling... :roll:

Look forward to another story from you in the not too distant future...

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.