News:

Crying

pinkwarkitten14 · 894

Offline pinkwarkitten14

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +10/-0
on: May 17, 2017, 05:43:55 AM
Does anyone cry during or after sex?

I've started doing this a little, somewhat recently, and, honestly, it scares the hell out of my boyfriend because he always thinks he's hurt me or has done something to trigger me back to..... unpleasantness, but that's not the case.

If you've done this: why do you think it happens? Do you enjoy crying as a direct result of sex/is it a form of release to you? How did you explain this reaction to your partner?

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 06:23:39 AM
It is a sudden and intense releases of emotional tension. It's normal, and is often an indication of how much you are into your partner.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3084/-41
Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 03:02:24 PM

It is a sudden and intense releases of emotional tension. It's normal, and is often an indication of how much you are into your partner.

Exactly! I've experienced/seen this more than a few times, and it strikes me as something very beautiful.

It seems perfectly understandable to me that this intense physical release is accompanied by an intense emotional release, and the common response to intense emotional release is tears.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1752/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 04:23:22 PM
My sister told me about the first time she and her soon to be husband first had sex.   She said that he emotionally lost it and was sobbing during climax.  They had only been dating for a week or two.  It scared her at first, but then concluded it was as Katie and Barb described.   She said it never happened again.

I've never experienced it myself, neither myself or a partner crying as you describe.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Sweetums

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +97/-1
  • Disclaimer: I am an idiot. Don't listen to me.
Reply #4 on: March 30, 2020, 05:54:46 AM
My first wife cried during sex fairly often, including the time I lost my virginity to her. Needless to say it freaked me out that time. I thought I had hurt her despite her assurances I was doing great. I was too distressed to continue, which given I was an extremely horny 15 year old boy losing his virginity to an unbelievably hot 17 year old girl, I was extremely distressed.

I soon learned that she had trouble expressing certain emotions in front of other people, including crying. Her abusive parents had beat it out of her. When we were making love, she found she could open up and express the tears she had been holding in. When it was clear to me that she could do that because of the closeness we had, I could get used to it. I still felt momentarily guilty or something every once in a while, like if she was really bawling like murder and I was really going after my orgasm right at the end, like “Will this turn me into a bad person?”

Wouldn’t you know, though, it seems I was put in this life to learn many things. Fast forward to wife number three, Mrs Sweetums of the present day. I’ve been experimenting during shelter-in-place, and discovered much to my chagrin that more than anything else she loves to be held down and have certain kinds of pain inflicted on her which she experiences as both pain and pleasure. For example, spanking her until both my arms are exhausted. I’m a really big man and a lifelong martial artist, so I could really hurt her, but I’m talking spanks that are as loud as possible but basically make her butt and back really rosy. I’ve known for a while that she likes rough treatment, so I’ve been swallowing hard and stepping it up. She really does enjoy it. I’m getting more comfortable with it.

Me, I prefer gentle touches.

Offline milkman5515

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
Reply #5 on: March 31, 2020, 02:42:43 PM
yes my gf does this when we she really stressed out I hold her and let her cry on me