KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Do women Like to show off their pussy

Guest · 6324

shaver

on: May 24, 2017, 03:55:49 PM
Do women like to show off their pussy I sometime think that some do not, all of course but I do think that there are some .I used to work at a very busy air port and after lunch I went for a stroll along the departures level ,As i was walking along I spotted the Girl with her short skirt her leg open and a great view of her pussy. When she realized I had seen her pussy there was smile and she opened her legs a little wider. Has any one had a simpler experience.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 05:00:39 PM by shaver »

Offline JulesVern

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +51/-0
Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 08:32:02 PM
Do women like to show off their pussy I sometime think that some do not, all of course but I do think that there are some .I used to work at a very busy air port and after lunch I went for a stroll along the departures level ,As i was walking along I spotted the Girl with her short skirt her leg open and a great view of her pussy. When she realized I had seen her pussy there was smile and she opened her legs a little wider. Has any one had a simpler experience.

Have you never heard of exhibitionists? Look it up. Many people do like showing off their private parts. Many others do not...

Offline mummylover62

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 06:59:29 AM
if I was a woman I would

An index of my stories can be found on my profile page

Offline suemcgregor27

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +26/-0
Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 10:16:17 AM
Normally, no...
Do (normal) men like to show off their cocks???

Online MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1752/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 03:28:36 PM
Normally, no...

Sadly, there are a few that do.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline suemcgregor27

• Degenerate
Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 03:30:06 PM
Normally, no...

Sadly, there are a few that do.
Julie, you mean men or women? Or both???

_priapism

Reply #6 on: November 22, 2017, 08:37:39 PM

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #7 on: November 23, 2017, 04:10:06 AM

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline suemcgregor27

• Degenerate
Reply #8 on: November 24, 2017, 10:14:03 PM
And also, there is a difference between being adventerous and exhibitionist. You may come across with someone nude on the street or on the beach... It is pretty hard to distunguish...

Offline Levorotatory

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +19/-0
Reply #9 on: November 25, 2017, 04:03:18 AM
... after lunch I went for a stroll along the departures level ,As i was walking along I spotted the Girl with her short skirt her leg open and a great view of her pussy. When she realized I had seen her pussy there was smile and she opened her legs a little wider. Has any one had a simpler experience.

Few men in this situation would say that this ruined their day, and many would say it was the highlight of their day.  Reverse the gender roles, however, and many women start getting freaked out and calling the cops.  Why the double standard?

Offline suemcgregor27

• Degenerate
Reply #10 on: November 25, 2017, 11:25:37 AM
... after lunch I went for a stroll along the departures level ,As i was walking along I spotted the Girl with her short skirt her leg open and a great view of her pussy. When she realized I had seen her pussy there was smile and she opened her legs a little wider. Has any one had a simpler experience.

Few men in this situation would say that this ruined their day, and many would say it was the highlight of their day.  Reverse the gender roles, however, and many women start getting freaked out and calling the cops.  Why the double standard?

/quote]

Levarotatory, it depends on the circumstances and the mood, I would say. I understand what you are trying to say and yes, you are most of the time correct. If a man is showing off in a public park, many may call police probably in states, but if a young lady is posing for his bf or even sitting on the stairs and showing off (and acting like she is not aware) may would like it. There are common places in Europe, for example, most of the Piazza'sin İtaly(small or big city centers allaround the city, parks, coasts etc. in Norway, Sweden, Germany etc. are pretty tolarated and used to it (probably more than necessary)

Offline shaver

• Pussy Professor
  • Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +117/-1
  • I Like cars motorcycles eat pussy show cock
Reply #11 on: March 20, 2019, 12:19:39 AM
Yes there is a double standard are female friends sure have the advantage in that way I love to show off my cock it is no secret This is one of the reasons why I use KB

Pussy oh how sweet it is

psiberzerker

Reply #12 on: March 20, 2019, 12:24:32 AM
Normally, when the question is "Do women like..?"  My default answer is ask her, she has her own wants, and they have nothing to do with what other women like.

However, the question:  "Do you like to show off your pussy?" is probably not the best question to ask, outside of chat rooms.  Even in singles bars, you might get a free drink, in your face.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #13 on: March 22, 2019, 09:06:07 PM
The thing is that a man showing his cock is often the prelude to a violent sexual assault, which is why most women  “freak out” and call the cops.

Yes it is a double standard, not of sexuality, but of physical safety.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2946/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #14 on: February 04, 2020, 05:34:19 PM
I have flashed myself a couple times, but only when I'm traveling or someplace that there is zero chance of somebody knowing me.  Like the girl in the airport I'll wait until somebody notices, but act like I dont know.  When I think they've seen me, I'll move and cover up.  Give them a hint, just a peek.

For me the difference between men and women flashing is a lot of the time the guy will walk around showing off, or sit someplace where it for sure is going to be seen. where women like me sit and let those looking for it see it.

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1835/-28
Reply #15 on: February 04, 2020, 09:04:10 PM
I only do it in places I am in for a short time. Dr. waiting room for example. Another safe place in the DMV  and the voting area.
The back of thongs are fun in line at the grocery.

one of the originals

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1604/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #16 on: February 04, 2020, 11:18:58 PM
Watcher plans to visit the DMV soon...  :-*

If Shiela sees me walking around, she definitely knows that I will be looking for it.  8)

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #17 on: February 04, 2020, 11:31:46 PM
Last time I did it I was at a mall sitting in a comfy chair that they have around the mall for people to sit and rest on.  I was pretending to be texting when a guy and his wife/girlfriend sat down across from me.  She ended up getting up and leaving and while she was gone he kept glancing down.  As I put my stuff in my handbag I opened my legs got up and left without looking back. Not sure if he saw or not, but the whole thing had me so hot I nearly started masturbating in my car in the parking lot, but I waited until I got home

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1604/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #18 on: February 04, 2020, 11:59:50 PM
Those gear selectors mounted on the center console do come in handy in times like those. Or, so I heard.   ;D ;D

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #19 on: February 05, 2020, 12:29:33 AM
Those gear selectors mounted on the center console do come in handy in times like those. Or, so I heard.   ;D ;D

Not exactly what was in my car at the time, but very similar, wouldnt have worked that well love :emot_kiss: