KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Racism is alive and well, Thanks Trump and his supporters!  (Read 23690 times)
ToeinH2O
Ph.D in Perversity
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 769

Member since '08, MJ's inamorato, POY 2013, POM x3

« Reply #1575 on: August 28, 2020, 03:14:24 AM »

I can’t help but sense a critical mass of social awareness building.  My friends are all on board, for the most part, but there are also comments coming out of people’s mouths who have long denied there is a problem with racism in this country.

Then you have this shit...

RNC speaker pulled from schedule hours after she tweeted anti-Semitic conspiracy thread referring to QAnon
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 05:36:48 AM by ToeinH2O » Logged
Lois
Super Freak
Burnt at the stake

Fame 662

« Reply #1576 on: August 28, 2020, 06:41:35 AM »

#BanTheNaziFromKB

I think there's more than one.  Welcome back Athos.

Athos_131
ΘΣ, Class of '92
Burnt at the stake

Fame 320

How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?

« Reply #1577 on: August 28, 2020, 12:15:46 PM »

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB
Shiela_M
Freakishly Strange

Fame 292

Germans do it better. German Americans do it best

« Reply #1578 on: August 28, 2020, 08:28:53 PM »

Do you encourage, and want such behavior, crowd taunting, threatening, obscene name calling, for any reason, by any group of residents/citizens, on any sidewalk?

This most be a violent, threatening mob hell bent on chaos, looting, vandalism and the downfall of America

and here are your peaceful non threatening americans simply standing up for what they believe is there constitutional right in a non intimidating manner

Give me a break  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 08:39:45 PM by Shiela_M » Logged

"I'm a hazard to my health, don't let me get me"
joan1984
Burnt at the stake

Fame 306

Co-POY 2011

« Reply #1579 on: August 28, 2020, 08:55:22 PM »

All you posted seem to be lawfully protesting, without violence, looting, or mob intimidation of citizens walking the city streets.

My question to you was about the "racist" claim you introduced, as you watched, then commented on last nights BLM/Biden Demonstrators with Senator and Mrs. Rand Paul in Washington, who were simply walking on the street, a block from the White House, following the Republican National Convention.

Quite a different look, between what we all respect, a demonstration, and the mob depicted last night, and you decided to attack the victims, call them racist, and find your way to support such uncivil behavior by your Candidate's supporters.

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much, but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.
Shiela_M
Freakishly Strange

Fame 292

Germans do it better. German Americans do it best

« Reply #1580 on: August 28, 2020, 09:31:55 PM »

All you posted seem to be lawfully protesting, without violence, looting, or mob intimidation of citizens walking the city streets.

My question to you was about the "racist" claim you introduced, as you watched, then commented on last nights BLM/Biden Demonstrators with Senator and Mrs. Rand Paul in Washington, who were simply walking on the street, a block from the White House, following the Republican National Convention.

Quite a different look, between what we all respect, a demonstration, and the mob depicted last night, and you decided to attack the victims, call them racist, and find your way to support such uncivil behavior by your Candidate's supporters.

Because of shouting?  Sorry the photos can't show shouting.

I honestly couldnt tell you if he is or isn't, but by not addressing the manner, it could possible be that he is.

I'm humble enough to admit when I make a mistake and I may have just spoken out of line.  If he isnt then good for him.  Neither one of know for sure what the truth is, I'm just speaking on a current feeling towards him. Perhaps he should start doing things to prove me wrong.  Then I will apologize here for my comment.

"I'm a hazard to my health, don't let me get me"
Athos_131
ΘΣ, Class of '92
Burnt at the stake

Fame 320

« Reply #1581 on: August 28, 2020, 11:09:40 PM »

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB
Athos_131
ΘΣ, Class of '92
Burnt at the stake

Fame 320

« Reply #1582 on: August 28, 2020, 11:12:36 PM »

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB
Athos_131
ΘΣ, Class of '92
Burnt at the stake

Fame 320

« Reply #1583 on: August 28, 2020, 11:33:29 PM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8iOBaj_aHYE&rel=1" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/8iOBaj_aHYE&rel=1</a>

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB
Athos_131
ΘΣ, Class of '92
Burnt at the stake

Fame 320

« Reply #1584 on: August 30, 2020, 06:58:37 PM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/FEbY0GQjL18&rel=1" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/FEbY0GQjL18&rel=1</a>

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB
Athos_131
ΘΣ, Class of '92
Burnt at the stake

Fame 320

« Reply #1585 on: August 30, 2020, 06:59:58 PM »

Truck with supplies for protesters seized by law enforcement officers in Kenosha

KENOSHA, Wis. —
A U-Haul truck loaded with supplies for protesters in Kenosha was seized by police or federal agents Wednesday, and the two people inside were arrested.

The Milwaukee church that sent the supplies said it hasn’t been given an explanation, so WISN 12 News asked the Kenosha police chief Friday why their $1,000 worth of food, snacks and drinks destined for protesters was intercepted.

"We happily loaded it up with what we had," said the Rev. Jonah Overton, of Zao MKE Church.

Overton took WISN 12 News inside what they call their supply depot for protests at their church near UW-Milwaukee.

“Those were the types of things in the U-Haul: snacks, water, Gatorade, Band-Aids, fire extinguishers," Overton said.

"And you don't have that stuff back yet,” WISN 12 News reporter Nick Bohr asked.

"No, we don't have it back, and we have no word that we might ever get it back," Overton said.

The church has been collecting supplies for protesters for months. Pastors said this is the first time they've ever been confiscated.

When WISN 12 News questioned the Kenosha police chief Friday afternoon, he said he didn't know about it.

"I'm not aware of that incident," Chief Daniel G. Miskinis said.

The church wants answers.

"I have no idea how the police could interpret water, Gatorade, bags of chips and fire extinguishers as a threat. And the fact that even after seeing all of that they confiscated it and continued to proceed to arrest the driver and passenger is absolutely beyond me," Overton said.

Overton said they only know the driver and passenger by their first names. They just came to the church for the supplies, so they haven't been able to track them down.

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB
joan1984
Burnt at the stake

Fame 306

Co-POY 2011

« Reply #1586 on: August 30, 2020, 09:00:54 PM »

Hmmm, I expect U-Haul knows where their van is, within a Meter of two.

The 'church' did not expect the edible supplies to be returned to them, when they happily loaded the van, with two 'unknown' to them drivers, with hopes their 'donation' would keep the Kenosha BLM/Biden Mob going for a while, in violation of the orders of the Governor, and the presence of many National Guard members there to enforce 'peace'...

Likely/perhaps, the van is at the same location as the Black School Bus, the Black Laundry Truck, and the SUV that were captured at a remote location on the way to Kenosha, WI, where there were 9 or more arrests of the occupants yesterday.

During the arrest, LE had to pry open the SUV... The vehicles were carrying, in addition to the persons arrested, a cache of illegal fireworks, gas masks, protective vests, weapons, and suspected controlled substances.

Andy Kno, who reports on such things, credited the raided/seized persons and vehicles to "Riot Kitchen", a West Coast group that is known to supply rioters for left wing causes, "demonstrators" would be the leftist description of such persons.

If not a part of the same outfit as your missing van of 'church supplies', likely the same law enforcement outfit that got one, got them all.

I hope the Law Enforcement folks put the snacks and fire extinguishers to good use.  

#Blue Lives Matter
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 09:05:05 PM by joan1984 » Logged

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much, but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.
Athos_131
ΘΣ, Class of '92
Burnt at the stake

Fame 320

« Reply #1587 on: August 30, 2020, 09:28:40 PM »

Andy Kno, who reports on such things, credited the raided/seized persons and vehicles to "Riot Kitchen", a West Coast group that is known to supply rioters for left wing causes, "demonstrators" would be the leftist description of such persons.

Who?

Where's the piece of that reporting?

Show your work.

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB
joan1984
Burnt at the stake

Fame 306

Co-POY 2011

« Reply #1588 on: August 30, 2020, 09:53:21 PM »

Andy Kno is a well known reporter, often Tweets.
Google him, if you are not up to date on West Coast violent leftist mob reports.

Who?

Show your work.

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Athos_131
ΘΣ, Class of '92
Burnt at the stake

Fame 320

« Reply #1589 on: August 30, 2020, 09:56:54 PM »

Andy Kno is a well known reporter, often Tweets.
Google him, if you are not up to date on West Coast violent leftist mob reports.

I repeat,

Who?

Show your work.

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: