KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Racism is alive and well, Thanks Trump and his supporters!

Athos_131 · 57991

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #440 on: January 26, 2018, 02:25:00 PM

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #441 on: January 28, 2018, 01:02:21 AM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #442 on: January 28, 2018, 04:15:27 AM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #443 on: January 28, 2018, 04:37:44 AM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +613/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #446 on: January 28, 2018, 08:18:17 PM
  Stephen Miller is doing a great job, speaking truth and helping President Trump communicate clearly to Americans and non-Americans alike. Not surprised to hear he was in Honors classes in High School, and was outspoken there, openly, with his peers of all races, and with teachers, school board folks as well.

A man who is passionate when communicating, defends his views openly and effectively, is great to see, at the highest level in our Federal Government. His experience with Senator Sessions led to the recognition he receives now, and his experiences in California helped shape who he is today, in the belly of the beast so to speak, in California.

His enemies are our enemies, as Americans who love the country, and it's history, and Constitution, and want to preserve our Nation. MAGA.

How White House advisor Stephen Miller went from pestering Hispanic students to designing Trump's immigration policy

#Resist

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #447 on: January 28, 2018, 08:21:32 PM
How White House advisor Stephen Miller went from pestering Hispanic students to designing Trump's immigration policy

#Resist

This is a very damning report for a person who is driving immigration policy by whispering in Trump’s ear.  Even politicians like Lindsey Graham agree Trump’s view comes from Miller.

I’d like to see more corroboration on this.  If those from Miller’s past interviewed for the article were further interviewed even on TV, and other news organizations looked deeper into these allegations of racism, then I would be more convinced.  This is big news if true and needs more said about it.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #448 on: January 28, 2018, 08:22:46 PM
  Stephen Miller is doing a great job, speaking truth and helping President Trump communicate clearly to Americans and non-Americans alike. Not surprised to hear he was in Honors classes in High School, and was outspoken there, openly, with his peers of all races, and with teachers, school board folks as well.

A man who is passionate when communicating, defends his views openly and effectively, is great to see, at the highest level in our Federal Government. His experience with Senator Sessions led to the recognition he receives now, and his experiences in California helped shape who he is today, in the belly of the beast so to speak, in California.

His enemies are our enemies, as Americans who love the country, and it's history, and Constitution, and want to preserve our Nation. MAGA.

#Resist

Well shit, why am I not surprised?

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #449 on: January 28, 2018, 09:27:29 PM
Joan, your America is not the America I was raised in. It is not the America my father fought for. It is not the America my Grandfather fought for.

If it comes down to it, I will meet you on the barricades to take back America from the likes of you.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +613/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #450 on: January 28, 2018, 09:51:08 PM
Texas in general agrees with me, most times, so you are not required to go along with your neighbors, nor am I, Katiebee. 

The article trashing Miller, and citing what some 'friend' from when he was around 13 years old, reminds me of the articles leftists published and used as clubs on Mitt Romney, during his run for President, against a sitting President who totally blocked his history in most cases.

People who read and quoted from Obama's two autobiographical books were called racist for believing his own books, and reading passages in public, from his publishers. Has the media ever found a classmate of Barack Obama from his undergraduate years, willing to say anything about BHO? I don't think so.

Next will be stories about Stephen Miller and his family dog not being belted in when on a trip to the vet, when he was 15, or something.

The Spanish used for captions in photos in this article speaks to the insidious propaganda nature of the publisher. Someone needs to tell California that no matter how many Dems vote there, they only get so many Electoral College votes, so their get out the vote lies and lobbying is a waste of time, for now.

Stephen Miller is a mentor for many who are learning how to make their views known, and have their views matter. He handles the White House Media with facts, and they can not handle it.

Speaking plainly is refreshing, from any political people, and it is most important that President Trump's message gets past the press censors, who tend to ignore his achievements, and rant against his policies, before most folks can digest the reality of a plain spoken statement themselves.

Most people certainly will not read uncensored Trump truths on the front page of their local newspapers, if they ever even find it there at all.

Joan, your America is not the America I was raised in. It is not the America my father fought for. It is not the America my Grandfather fought for.

If it comes down to it, I will meet you on the barricades to take back America from the likes of you.

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

Offline Northwest

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +55/-1
Reply #451 on: January 28, 2018, 09:58:48 PM
It's not hard to imagine Joan at the Nuremberg Rally giving the Nazi salute and cheering Hitler on. Joan is a broken person, seemingly completely lacking in heart. When I encounter that in a person, I find it odd and sad and terrifying.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #452 on: January 28, 2018, 10:56:50 PM
Joan, considering that you and your fellow travelers cannot understand the Constitution, have issues following the precepts of their own religion., don’t believe in the rule of law, and are fine with discriminating against people of other ethnic, racial, and religious groups, I don’t understand why you think you deserve to be American citizens
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 10:59:22 PM by Katiebee »

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #453 on: January 28, 2018, 11:18:52 PM
It's not hard to imagine Joan at the Nuremberg Rally giving the Nazi salute and cheering Hitler on. Joan is a broken person, seemingly completely lacking in heart. When I encounter that in a person, I find it odd and sad and terrifying.

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #454 on: January 28, 2018, 11:25:51 PM
Speaking plainly is refreshing, from any political people, and it is most important that President Trump's message gets past the press censors, who tend to ignore his achievements, and rant against his policies, before most folks can digest the reality of a plain spoken statement themselves.

Most people certainly will not read uncensored Trump truths on the front page of their local newspapers, if they ever even find it there at all.

The Trump administration, in its own words

Do you dispute any of these quotes?

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #455 on: January 28, 2018, 11:31:27 PM

I am concerned for the mental state of anyone who describes their fellow Americans as "enemies" just because they don't believe as they do.  This is another sign of being morally bankrupt.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #456 on: January 28, 2018, 11:33:13 PM

Careful, according to Trump, joan1984 has "very fine people" on that side.

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #457 on: January 29, 2018, 12:31:00 AM

The really horrific thing is it might actually come down to that.  If there are impeachment proceedings, and Trump is removed from office by congress, does anyone doubt he will reach out to his well-armed base to violently oppose this?

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #458 on: January 29, 2018, 02:51:33 AM
Just remenber, my dad taught me a lot things about the Army. And I can arm a platoon.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #459 on: January 29, 2018, 04:16:14 AM
HOW STEPHEN MILLER RODE WHITE RAGE FROM DUKE’S CAMPUS TO TRUMP’S WEST WING

And if his classmates happened to have figured out “at their tender age” that they were gay? “We have a club on campus that will gladly help foster their homosexuality,” Miller complained. “Do they notify parents if their teenagers have chosen an alternate lifestyle? Of course not.”

Miller bullied “the opposition with unverifiable statistics and figures, baseless claims launched with his articulate bravado. He would just bludgeon you with evidence he pulled from thin air, gun-death numbers or immigration statistics that were usually false or gross exaggerations.

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB