KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Racism is alive and well, Thanks Trump and his supporters!

Athos_131 · 58866

psiberzerker

Reply #780 on: November 08, 2018, 01:11:58 AM
White Nationalist Leader Posts Pictures From White House Grounds

#Resist

So, Donny figured out how to use the camera?  Gotta love it when the Phone is smarter than the orangutan using it.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #781 on: November 09, 2018, 04:56:24 PM
In revealing new memoir, Michelle Obama candidly shares her story

“The whole [birther] thing was crazy and mean-spirited, of course, its underlying bigotry and xenophobia hardly concealed. But it was also dangerous, deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks,” she writes. “What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls? Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family’s safety at risk. And for this I’d never forgive him.”

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #782 on: November 12, 2018, 04:03:28 AM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

psiberzerker

Reply #784 on: November 15, 2018, 05:38:32 PM
Man shouts 'Heil Hitler, Heil Trump' during intermission of Baltimore performance of 'Fiddler on the Roof'

I guess they didn't have a showing of Our American Cousin at that theater?  That guy bought a ticket, specifically to a Jewish musical, about the Russian pogrums, just for the chance to say something, and that's all he could come up with?

Not even a very smart troll.  Too bad he couldn't get a private Booth.  Look, he didn't show up with a semi-automatic, and pipe bombs. 
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 05:40:31 PM by psiberzerker »

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #785 on: November 16, 2018, 03:47:50 AM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #786 on: November 16, 2018, 06:24:22 AM
Parents support school staff who wore ‘border wall’ costumes

Photos that were temporarily posted to the district’s Facebook page showed some teachers and aides wearing caricatured outfits depicting Mexican people and others dressed up as a U.S. border wall.

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #787 on: November 16, 2018, 06:25:14 AM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #788 on: November 16, 2018, 06:25:54 AM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #789 on: November 16, 2018, 08:50:23 AM
Man shouts 'Heil Hitler, Heil Trump' during intermission of Baltimore performance of 'Fiddler on the Roof'

It’s being reported the man did it because of his hatred for Trump, and that he was very drunk.  Fox cites the Baltimore Sun as the source for that.  Sorry for no link, and I did not confirm the Sun source, it’s the middle of the night for me.  But I felt it was important, as that report contradicts how we were all intrepreting this incident.

psiberzerker

Reply #790 on: November 16, 2018, 08:56:11 AM
how we were all intrepreting this incident.

How so?  Let's just assume that he was drunk, and anti-Trump.  It Was Still Fucking Offensive.  Inebriation, and political views notwithstanding, there's really no excuse for that, either way.

Also, I'm getting pretty fucking sick of "I was drunk" as an excuse, for anything.  You're not pro-Trump, right?  Can you say that you can ever get drunk enough, to forget that yelling "Heil" anything in a movie theater showing a movie about Pogroms is fucking offensive?

So, how is that an excuse?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 04:32:52 PM by psiberzerker »

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #791 on: November 16, 2018, 04:17:15 PM

It’s being reported the man did it because of his hatred for Trump, and that he was very drunk.  Fox cites the Baltimore Sun as the source for that.  Sorry for no link, and I did not confirm the Sun source, it’s the middle of the night for me.  But I felt it was important, as that report contradicts how we were all intrepreting this incident.

Because Psi the first article was linked in a thread about Trump promoting racism on the assumption this incident was an example of that.

And how many people in general first read of this incident and made the assumption this was another neo-Nazi Trump supporter scaring the shit of of people, when it was just a stupid drunk on the opposite political spectrum.  Certainly an honest mistake on the first reports of the incident, but who notices when more information comes to light?

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-hippodrome-20181114-story.html
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 04:24:05 PM by Jed_ »

psiberzerker

Reply #792 on: November 16, 2018, 04:31:20 PM
how we were all intrepreting this incident.

I felt it was important, as that report contradicts how we were all intrepreting this incident.

All right, so you seem to think that everyone or at least all of us interpreted it as the same thing.  I guess I go on record saying that I for one don't care if it's a neo-nazi, or a drunk liberal being offensive because he can.  Either way, the current administration is responsible for making the Holocaust, and anti-Semitic pogroms a joke.  The fact that he yelled "Heil Hitler, Heil Trump!" pretty much points to his inspiration, either way.

And again, in case you missed that, it's fucking offensive whoever does it, even if he's drunk.  I can't, honestly be the only person here, capable of reading an article, and still forming my own opinion, can I?  The politics behind the offense has 0 net affect on the actual offense.  If I kick you in the left nut, it hurts just as much as if I punch you in the right.

Politically speaking, even drunk, an anti-Trumpet should fucking know better.  Even if he was Jewish, if he was Jewish, would that make it better in your eyes?

Here's what i thought:

I guess they didn't have a showing of Our American Cousin at that theater?  That guy bought a ticket, specifically to a Jewish musical, about the Russian pogrums, just for the chance to say something, and that's all he could come up with?

Not even a very smart troll.  Too bad he couldn't get a private Booth.

I made jokes about the Lincoln Assassination, instead of dismissing him as a Neo-Nazi.  In case you missed that.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 04:37:02 PM by psiberzerker »

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #793 on: November 16, 2018, 04:56:16 PM

All right, so you seem to think that everyone or at least all of us interpreted it as the same thing.

No, I’m usually only baffled by the random tangents of some of your interpretations.  Note, I said ‘some’, not all.

I think most of the people who are critical of Trump and first read of this incident assumed it was a dangerous right wing Trump supporter (as I did), when in fact it was a drunken liberal fool.  The point I was making, and you frequently fail to grasp the points people make, is way too many of us on the left seize on an incident like this and stay with their initial erroneous interpretation of what happened.  I recall a time when liberals did a better job of fact checking.

psiberzerker

Reply #794 on: November 16, 2018, 05:09:18 PM
Note, I said ‘some’, not all.

Except for the 2 quotes I provided, from 2 different posts, where you said "All."

The point I was making, and you frequently fail to grasp the points people make, is way too many of us on the left seize on an incident like this and stay with their initial erroneous interpretation of what happened.

No, what happened was an asshole was offensive.  What you failed to grasp, my point, is that the politics behind the offense doesn't change what happened, nor the truth of what happened.  He doesn't get a free pass because he hates Trump too, it's still a hate crime.  It doesn't matter whether he did it for Trump, or against him.  The FACT is that he did it anyway.  So, if anything, being liberal, or anti-Trump doesn't make you immune to being an asshole.  (And public intoxication is not an excuse for committing hate crimes.)

Doing wrong for the "Right" reasons is still fucking wrong, and the fact that he was Trying to insult Trump doesn't change the fact that he insulted Jews in the same breath.

Why is this a difficult concept to grasp?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 05:12:30 PM by psiberzerker »

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #795 on: November 16, 2018, 06:06:18 PM
It’s not.  Why is it difficult for you to understand I’m posting about assumptions on whose asshole it was, not on whether it was an asshole.

psiberzerker

Reply #796 on: November 16, 2018, 06:27:09 PM
Never mind.  It's not just IrishGirl.  It's partisan politics in general.  None of you can look past your own dogma, about liberals, and conservatives long enough to see the real people, really getting hurt, because it's all Their fault.  Of course, we're never fucking wrong, it's all them, when this conflict Is the problem.  It's how Trump got elected in the first place, you care more about who says what than what gets done, or what gets left undone, because you're too busy bickering about who to blame to do anything about it. 

If he'd yelled "FIRE!" would it have mattered if he was a democrat, republican, libertarian or anarchist to the people getting trampled by everyone running for the exits?  Okay, then the fact that it was that fucking racist, changes the meaning of the party afiliation, on the assumption that only Trump followers are racists?  There's no racists that aren't against Trump?

It doesn't FUCKING MATTER whether it's a liberal, or a conservative.  It's wrong, either way, and the party affiliation of the offender has fuckall to do with their party ticket when they commit a hate crime.  If an Antifake punches a Jew, mistaking them for a Nazi because they're at the same march, and forgot to wear the Antifa uniform, or a Star of David on his lapel.  It's still a hate crime, even if they're obstensibly on the same side.  Dumbasses.  I'm done.  Have fun telling each other what everyone is thinking, I'll just stick to writing sex stories.  
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 06:32:27 PM by psiberzerker »

psiberzerker

Reply #797 on: November 16, 2018, 06:42:47 PM
You know what?  You managed to change my mind, Jed.  It's not Trump's fault, and he gets too much credit for it.  He's not the cause, he's just the most glaring symptom of the underlying problem:  We're so divided on every single issue, ALL of us, our first reaction is to peg it in the Liberal or Conservative hole, before we even start to think about the victims, and I did it too.

Thanks for that, here's your Woo!

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #798 on: November 16, 2018, 08:12:54 PM
Actually you’re now understanding my point, but possibly still not sure it was my point?

We see an asshole and figure the asshole must be one of ‘them’, and then much to our chagrin find out he’s one that ‘them’ will say is one of ‘us’, even if we don’t want ownship of the asshole.  When none of us in our divided camps want to take ownership of the asshole, it’s frustrating we can’t be smug and clearly place the asshole in ‘their’ camp.  And knowing that ‘they’ won’t see it that way, and place the asshole in ‘our’ camp is both frustrating and embarrassing, as it’s hard to distance ‘ourselves’.

Maybe the enemy of my enemy isn’t necessarily my friend?  Otherwise, it’s unlikely I would frequently be told to ‘Go fuck [myself]’ or ‘Eat a bag of dicks’.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #799 on: November 16, 2018, 08:33:03 PM
Maybe the enemy of my enemy isn’t necessarily my friend?  Otherwise, it’s unlikely I would frequently be told to ‘Go fuck [myself]’ or ‘Eat a bag of dicks’.
Unless you happen to like those activities. :)

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.