KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Racism is alive and well, Thanks Trump and his supporters!

Athos_131 · 57987

psiberzerker

Reply #1560 on: November 06, 2019, 12:16:50 AM
The ones that are still locked up in dog kennels in this very state.  Did you forget about those, because of your hyperfocus on Impeachment?  They're still illegally held against their will, without charges.  So, add Crimes Against Humanity to the docket.  We're talking about Racism in America, thanks to Trump.  In this thread, read the fucking title, if you forget again.

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +613/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #1561 on: November 06, 2019, 02:10:12 AM
I thought we shipped them back. Oh well, hard to keep track, or maybe their hearings were delayed. Clean cages, in any event. TY. Need to see some pics of the kids, recent ones, to keep them in the hearts and minds. All the pics I saw of kids in cages where from like 2015. No recent pics at all... so how do you know they exist?

The ones that are still locked up in dog kennels in this very state.  Did you forget about those, because of your hyperfocus on Impeachment?  They're still illegally held against their will, without charges.  So, add Crimes Against Humanity to the docket.  We're talking about Racism in America, thanks to Trump.  In this thread, read the fucking title, if you forget again.

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

psiberzerker

Reply #1562 on: November 06, 2019, 03:03:37 AM
I thought we shipped them back. Oh well, hard to keep track, or maybe their hearings were delayed.

Back where?  Most of them are born here, natural citizens of the United States.  THEY ARE NOT CATTLE. We can not ship them around in cattle cars from camp to camp.  (As long as the trains run on time.)  Goldfish.  Your lack of memory almost matches your capacity for compassion.

Their hearings have been delayed, indefinitely, because they haven't been charged with anything.  Being born brown isn't a crime, yet...

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #1563 on: November 06, 2019, 06:54:47 AM
No idea what you are citing. Sorry, just lost me.
No matter, no explanation desired or requested

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #1564 on: December 04, 2019, 10:50:31 PM
George Zimmerman is suing Trayvon Martin’s family.  It seems murdering their son wasn’t enough.

In other news, Devin Nunes is suing CNN for tattling on his illegal Vienna activities.

In Trump world, that’s what shitheads do, sue people for telling the truth.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #1565 on: August 27, 2020, 01:33:55 AM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1283/-3
Reply #1566 on: August 27, 2020, 02:48:39 AM
Nice to see you back Athos.  You've been gone for awhile.

What were ya doing? Sitting in one of the chairs you used to post? :D

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

_priapism

Reply #1567 on: August 27, 2020, 03:05:58 AM

_priapism

Reply #1568 on: August 28, 2020, 12:35:23 AM
A man accused of driving into a crowd of Black Lives Matter protesters in Iowa City told police the demonstrators needed 'an attitude adjustment'

The report said that Stepanek was stopped behind vehicles at the intersection where demonstrators were standing before the incident. Police say he made a U-turn, drove around the block, turned his lights off, then drove into the crowd.

"The defendant intentionally struck multiple people with his vehicle and sped away," police officer Michael Smithey said in the report.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1569 on: August 28, 2020, 12:38:54 AM
Drew Magary: You're either with the NBA players or you suck

By now you know that NBA players went on strike Wednesday night in protest of both the Jacob Blake shooting and the violent white people industrial complex that helped make it happen. That strike quickly grew contagious. Six MLB teams refused to take the field. Six WNBA teams, including the Atlanta Dream — co-owned by Georgia Senator and rising star in corrupt racist s--tbaggery Kelly Loeffler — also refused to play. Only one Major League Soccer game went on Wednesday night, and that was because word had gotten to the two teams involved too late. Kenny Smith walked off the NBA on TNT set in solidarity. Wednesday night was one of those HOLY S--T THIS IS HAPPENING moments that make you feel alive and strangely hopeful in otherwise miserable times.

And I couldn’t see the purpose of it, at least initially.

I do now, obviously. But a few days ago, I got into an argument with some friends, who, after the Jacob Blake shooting, posed a prescient question: What if NBA players just walked out and went on strike in protest? Wouldn’t that be awesome? To which I was like, well, what would that accomplish? What would it change? What leverage do NBA teams have over, like, the mayor of Kenosha? And my friend Albert Burneko said to me, what if they just don’t wanna play, Drew? Why isn’t that a good enough reason? Why does there have to be a goal past that?

Burneko was irritatingly correct. You could see and hear the exhaustion from players and coaches BEFORE these strikes. You could listen to Chris Paul. Or to Doc Rivers. Or to LeBron. I’m a white guy, so I do not and cannot know the daily burden that all of these men, and that every black person in America, must carry. Hence, I was thinking about this strike from a strategic standpoint and not a human one.

This is a particularly American problem, where people like me leave their empathy behind and turn into results-oriented brand-bots. I was thinking through all this like I was f---ing Mayor Pete. Meanwhile, the second the final whistle blows, Chris Paul is right back to being haunted. That’s why he said what he said about the police shooting of Jacob Blake on Tuesday night, and it’s why the Milwaukee Bucks refused to come out of the locker room the day after.

There doesn’t have to BE a strategy to this. In fact, the NBA playoffs are going to resume, and cynicism has already begun to set back in that this strike will ultimately result in nothing but more empty sloganeering. But people close to the NBA walkout already saw this endgame coming. Chris Webber saw it coming in a speech he gave that, justifiably, went viral within minutes. So did Shaq, who spoke after Kenny Smith dropped his mic. Both Webber and Shaq expressed the kind of raw eloquence that you hear only from people who have seen some hard s--t. Here’s the full text of Shaq’s remarks (bold emphasis mine):

“African Americans are fed up. People that care are fed up. And something has to change. But I’m with Charles… what is the next step? Do you say okay, I’m gonna boycott the season? Because right now the games are just postponed. Something’s gonna happen next week. Something’s gonna happen next year. Something’s gonna happen next month. And I’m with you on whatever stand you take, but are we cancelling? Are we postponing? What’s the next plan? And how does this eliminate bad people’s thought process?

“I’m not sure cancelling a game is gonna make a racist person say, Oh! They cancelled the game! We’re not gonna be racist anymore! We have to identify certain areas. Certain problems. Root out the evil. Root out the problems. And we have to start systematically taking things down. Because again, we’re all businessmen here. We have the plan. And in order to take the plan to the next level, you have to take next steps. So again, November is coming up. Make sure you get a new DA. Make sure you get a new chief of police. Make sure you get a new mayor. Make sure you get a new president. Make sure you get a new sheriff. It’s in our hands. It’s always been in our hands. We need to put people in place that understand our language, understand our frustrations, and that’ll be where we start.”

That’s the key. This is the start. I am certain that Black people throughout America are VERY tired of starts. Of baby steps. Of small signs of progress toward a better tomorrow that never seems to arrive. Webber said as much in his speech last night, but then added this:

“That does not mean, young men, that you don’t do anything. Don’t listen to these people telling you don’t do anything because it’s not gonna end right away. You are starting something for the next generation and the next generation to take over.”

Those next generations seem awfully far away at the moment, but they’re not worth sacrificing at the altar of fatalism. As the Bucks’ strike unfolded, I instantly came around. Of course the players were doing the right thing. Of course it was time for them to collectively make both viewers AND owners uncomfortable, the way many individual players have been their whole lives. Of course it was time for them to tell the NBA front office that it needed to have a strategy of its own to deal with this uprising. Of course it was time for them to stop the machine, to let Americans know that what happened to Jacob Blake mattered to basketball players more than basketball did. The endgame wasn’t as vital to these players as the moment itself.

And holy s--t, the moment mattered. It proved indelible as it was unfolding. I sat there watching an empty court and I was like, well I was a f---ing idiot for questioning the idea of this strike.

I shouldn’t have needed the Bucks protesting to be enlightened — all of the horrifying violence I’ve already witnessed should have done the trick — but I and plenty of others did need enlightening. I and plenty of others do need to be forced to LISTEN.

A lot of people, predictably, refuse to do so, either because they’ve made a living profiting off of ignorance, or because they’re just f---ing morons themselves. Their reasoning hardly matters. What matters is that, thanks to these athletes — who were already risking their lives playing games in the middle of a plague — you know that there is a right side and a wrong side to this now. How the right side wins remains frustratingly elusive, but drawing the line is vital on its own.

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1570 on: August 28, 2020, 01:12:06 AM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

_priapism

Reply #1571 on: August 28, 2020, 03:14:24 AM
I can’t help but sense a critical mass of social awareness building.  My friends are all on board, for the most part, but there are also comments coming out of people’s mouths who have long denied there is a problem with racism in this country.

Then you have this shit...

RNC speaker pulled from schedule hours after she tweeted anti-Semitic conspiracy thread referring to QAnon
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 05:36:48 AM by ToeinH2O »

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #1572 on: August 28, 2020, 06:41:35 AM
#BanTheNaziFromKB

I think there's more than one.  Welcome back Athos.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1573 on: August 28, 2020, 12:15:46 PM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2841/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #1574 on: August 28, 2020, 08:28:53 PM

Do you encourage, and want such behavior, crowd taunting, threatening, obscene name calling, for any reason, by any group of residents/citizens, on any sidewalk?

This most be a violent, threatening mob hell bent on chaos, looting, vandalism and the downfall of America

and here are your peaceful non threatening americans simply standing up for what they believe is there constitutional right in a non intimidating manner

Give me a break  :roll:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 08:39:45 PM by Shiela_M »

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #1575 on: August 28, 2020, 08:55:22 PM
  All you posted seem to be lawfully protesting, without violence, looting, or mob intimidation of citizens walking the city streets.

My question to you was about the "racist" claim you introduced, as you watched, then commented on last nights BLM/Biden Demonstrators with Senator and Mrs. Rand Paul in Washington, who were simply walking on the street, a block from the White House, following the Republican National Convention.

Quite a different look, between what we all respect, a demonstration, and the mob depicted last night, and you decided to attack the victims, call them racist, and find your way to support such uncivil behavior by your Candidate's supporters.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2841/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #1576 on: August 28, 2020, 09:31:55 PM
  All you posted seem to be lawfully protesting, without violence, looting, or mob intimidation of citizens walking the city streets.

My question to you was about the "racist" claim you introduced, as you watched, then commented on last nights BLM/Biden Demonstrators with Senator and Mrs. Rand Paul in Washington, who were simply walking on the street, a block from the White House, following the Republican National Convention.

Quite a different look, between what we all respect, a demonstration, and the mob depicted last night, and you decided to attack the victims, call them racist, and find your way to support such uncivil behavior by your Candidate's supporters.

Because of shouting?  Sorry the photos can't show shouting.

I honestly couldnt tell you if he is or isn't, but by not addressing the manner, it could possible be that he is.

I'm humble enough to admit when I make a mistake and I may have just spoken out of line.  If he isnt then good for him.  Neither one of know for sure what the truth is, I'm just speaking on a current feeling towards him. Perhaps he should start doing things to prove me wrong.  Then I will apologize here for my comment.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1577 on: August 28, 2020, 11:09:40 PM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1578 on: August 28, 2020, 11:12:36 PM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1579 on: August 28, 2020, 11:33:29 PM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB