KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Racism is alive and well, Thanks Trump and his supporters!

Athos_131 · 58826

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #1580 on: August 30, 2020, 06:58:37 PM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1581 on: August 30, 2020, 06:59:58 PM
Truck with supplies for protesters seized by law enforcement officers in Kenosha

KENOSHA, Wis. —
A U-Haul truck loaded with supplies for protesters in Kenosha was seized by police or federal agents Wednesday, and the two people inside were arrested.

The Milwaukee church that sent the supplies said it hasn’t been given an explanation, so WISN 12 News asked the Kenosha police chief Friday why their $1,000 worth of food, snacks and drinks destined for protesters was intercepted.

"We happily loaded it up with what we had," said the Rev. Jonah Overton, of Zao MKE Church.

Overton took WISN 12 News inside what they call their supply depot for protests at their church near UW-Milwaukee.

“Those were the types of things in the U-Haul: snacks, water, Gatorade, Band-Aids, fire extinguishers," Overton said.

"And you don't have that stuff back yet,” WISN 12 News reporter Nick Bohr asked.

"No, we don't have it back, and we have no word that we might ever get it back," Overton said.

The church has been collecting supplies for protesters for months. Pastors said this is the first time they've ever been confiscated.

When WISN 12 News questioned the Kenosha police chief Friday afternoon, he said he didn't know about it.

"I'm not aware of that incident," Chief Daniel G. Miskinis said.

The church wants answers.

"I have no idea how the police could interpret water, Gatorade, bags of chips and fire extinguishers as a threat. And the fact that even after seeing all of that they confiscated it and continued to proceed to arrest the driver and passenger is absolutely beyond me," Overton said.

Overton said they only know the driver and passenger by their first names. They just came to the church for the supplies, so they haven't been able to track them down.

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +614/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #1582 on: August 30, 2020, 09:00:54 PM
  Hmmm, I expect U-Haul knows where their van is, within a Meter of two.

The 'church' did not expect the edible supplies to be returned to them, when they happily loaded the van, with two 'unknown' to them drivers, with hopes their 'donation' would keep the Kenosha BLM/Biden Mob going for a while, in violation of the orders of the Governor, and the presence of many National Guard members there to enforce 'peace'...

Likely/perhaps, the van is at the same location as the Black School Bus, the Black Laundry Truck, and the SUV that were captured at a remote location on the way to Kenosha, WI, where there were 9 or more arrests of the occupants yesterday.

During the arrest, LE had to pry open the SUV... The vehicles were carrying, in addition to the persons arrested, a cache of illegal fireworks, gas masks, protective vests, weapons, and suspected controlled substances.

Andy Kno, who reports on such things, credited the raided/seized persons and vehicles to "Riot Kitchen", a West Coast group that is known to supply rioters for left wing causes, "demonstrators" would be the leftist description of such persons.

If not a part of the same outfit as your missing van of 'church supplies', likely the same law enforcement outfit that got one, got them all.

I hope the Law Enforcement folks put the snacks and fire extinguishers to good use.  

#Blue Lives Matter
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 09:05:05 PM by joan1984 »

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1583 on: August 30, 2020, 09:28:40 PM

Andy Kno, who reports on such things, credited the raided/seized persons and vehicles to "Riot Kitchen", a West Coast group that is known to supply rioters for left wing causes, "demonstrators" would be the leftist description of such persons.

Who?

Where's the piece of that reporting?

Show your work.

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #1584 on: August 30, 2020, 09:53:21 PM
Andy Kno is a well known reporter, often Tweets.
Google him, if you are not up to date on West Coast violent leftist mob reports.

Who?

Show your work.

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1585 on: August 30, 2020, 09:56:54 PM
Google him, if you are not up to date on West Coast violent leftist mob reports.

I repeat,

Who?

Show your work.

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #1586 on: August 30, 2020, 09:59:36 PM

Correction: Andy Ngo, and the earlier spelling I used works as well.
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo

I repeat... use common internet tools when you are lost... use Google.
And, Fuck Off... hahaha... Does your PO know you are posting again?

I repeat,

Who?

Show your work.

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 10:03:42 PM by joan1984 »

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1587 on: August 30, 2020, 11:17:37 PM
I fail to see where Mr. Ngo claims this group was doing more than providing food to those exercising their constitutionally granted right to assemble.

Perhaps you can cite the post?

It appears you are wrong, or trying to obfuscate for nefarious purpose.

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #1588 on: August 31, 2020, 03:25:56 AM
Twitter is stupid.  Anyone who reports via twitter is not really a reporter, just a takling head spouting nonsense.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2945/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #1589 on: August 31, 2020, 03:49:50 AM
Twitter is stupid.  Anyone who reports via twitter is not really a reporter, just a takling head spouting nonsense.

Wait, are you saying that twitter isnt a reliable place for accurate new, and the things posted on social media might actually be true and just opinions of people screaming into the void??

*audible gasp

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1590 on: August 31, 2020, 05:06:35 PM
4 years ago, still relevant.

Colin Kaepernick and What White Fans Don’t Understand About Black Athletes

If there’s one thing Colin Kaepernick has shown us this week, it’s that when a black athlete steps out of line in the eyes of white America, it is clear who is going to overreact, and who’s going to understand.

To those outside the black community, people who are largely unaware of the nuances of black life in America, professional athletes speaking out on social issues appears to be breaking news. To black people, however, they have seen this hustle. They know it when they see it. They have seen the likes of Jack Johnson (beats white men in the ring, dates white women), Muhammad Ali (his Muslim faith), Allen Iverson (tattoos and cornrows), Cam Newton (touchdown celebrations, being black in a space usually reserved for white men), Serena Williams (her body and hair) and now San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick all written and talked about by white sportswriters who take a paternal tone and an air of understanding what goes on in their lives and communities. Yet those who pride themselves on scooping their colleagues on the next big story or writing the hottest of takes can’t figure out what ails many of the people they cover.

This is a tale of two views, and it is black and white.

Many of those views assume that Kaepernick, who decided not the stand for the national anthem before a game last week, can’t be oppressed because he’s rich and that he was adopted by white parents, and wonder why he hasn’t focused on “black-on-black” violence and issues. Curt Schilling, the Alt-Right’s next great white hope after Donald Trump, chimed in with his thoughts, Trump himself said the quarterback should consider looking for another country “that works better for him.” Telling black people and other minorities to go to find another country to live in is one of the oldest racist tropes out there, but this is Trump we’re talking about, of course. Yet it goes beyond politicians. Hub Arkush, executive editor of Pro Football Weekly, tweeted that Kaepernick should be grateful for making the money his does. A big change from last season, Arkush thought that the Chicago Bears should trade for the quarterback. Clay Travis of Fox Sports called Kaepernick “a fucking idiot” and wondered “what does the United States do to oppress black people?” and peppered it all with a handful of backhanded compliments.

No one is calling the writers racist. However, the tone that some sportswriters use in these instances is racially insensitive at best, and it’s something black people are all too familiar with. We openly talk about these topics in church, at the barbershop and in Facebook groups. We see it in the critiques of President Obama, with All/Police/Blue Lives Matter, and in every comment section of an article on Chicago’s heartbreaking violence. We often take on that weight. It is an added layer to what goes with black life in America.

The idea that racism doesn’t affect athletes is a myth, an urban legend propped up by the system that perpetuates many of the problems black people in America face to this day. It’s the people that don’t face these problems that don’t understand that. Just earlier this year, Seattle Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor was looking to buy a gym and the employees called the police on him. This happened after he signed a contract extension worth $28 million last season. Before that, it was the racial slurs hurled at Richard Sherman over social media for his rant after the NFC Championship game a few years back. Remember when Atlanta Hawks guard Thabo Sefolosha got his leg broken by NYPD officers? He’s a one percenter as well, but he’s not immune.

“When I go home, I get pulled over just because,” Tennessee Titans linebacker David Bass said about going back to his hometown of St. Louis, “and they’ll say, ‘We’re doing random checks,’ which is against the law. Or they say, there was a theft and the getaway car was like my black Durango. When they don’t know who you are, all you are is black. They don’t know that I graduated from college, or that I’m in the NFL. But when they find that out, they want to stop and have a conversation.”

Since Kaepernick’s public stance, he’s turned into Public Enemy Number One, but he’s also exposing this vicious cycle. His stance has made more people stand up and ask, exactly, why he’s having his feet held to the fire for exercising his American right to protest and free speech. Black athletes and black sports analyst are often told to “stick to sports” when they venture out of the comfort zone of white male Americana. Bradley Zimanek, a Montgomery Advertiser columnist once suggested that ESPN football analyst Andre Ware favored Blake Sims as the Alabama quarterback over Jake Coker, who’s white, because both are black.

“This is not something that I am going to run by anybody,” Kaepernick told NFL Network. “I am not looking for approval. I have to stand up for people that are oppressed. … If they take football away, my endorsements from me, I know that I stood up for what is right.”

This is what black athletes have to deal with and always have dealt with.

Since Kaepernick didn’t stand for the national anthem, everyone has offered an opinion on him. John Isner, the highest-ranking American player in men’s tennis, “I thought it was pathetic from him,” Isner told reporters. “The cause he was going for, fine by me. He could have found some other ways to present his voice there. A lot of NBA players have done it, and good on ’em.” It was one of the most willfully ignorant reactions to Kaepernick outside of Rodney Harrison who said of Kaepernick, “He’s not black.”

On the other side, there’s NFL Hall of Famer Jim Brown, a legend in the realm of activist athletes and arguably the greatest football player ever. He was happy to see players like Kaepernick speak out on society’s ills, saying, “And for a couple of generations it was about making money, not messing with your image. And the agents became the pivotal figure for a lot of these guys,” Brown told NFL Total Access. “And the agents kept reminding them that you have to be this all-American boy to make these kind of dollars and these dollars are astronomical dollars. So the money came into the culture and created a couple of generations of individuals who did not want to speak up.”

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar also weighed in, writing for the Washington Post: “What should horrify Americans is not Kaepernick’s choice to remain seated during the national anthem, but that nearly 50 years after Ali was banned from boxing for his stance and Tommie Smith and John Carlos’ raised fists caused public ostracization and numerous death threats, we still need to call attention to the same racial inequities.” He went on to write: “Failure to fix this problem is what’s really un-American here.”

And then there’s the #VeteransForKaepernick hashtag that’s been trending on Twitter over the last 24 hours. Black veterans who fought for this country voicing their support for a man’s right to do something they’re put in harm’s way to protect: speak up. The very people politicians are trying to say Kaepernick is disrespecting with his protest are the offering up some of the clearest and smartest takes on the matter. Not sportswriters or pundits. It was interesting to see that the people they were trying to prop up as “Negro Firewall,” joined Kaepernick in calling them out.

Racism is much more complex than we like to imagine. It’s more than a word; it’s a system that is backed up money, politics and the criminal justice system. We live in a country where when media pundits called U.S. swimmer Ryan Lochte, a 32-year-old man, a “kid,” for lying about his brotastic experience at the Rio Olympics, but a Cleveland police officer can kill Tamir Rice for doing just that – being a kid. A country where Kaepernick is deemed as being unpatriotic, for exercising his constitutional right to freedom of speech, but Dylann Roof can burn the American flag and walk into an A.M.E. church and murder people. A country where a presidential candidate whose slogan is “Make America Great Again,” wants to criticize a black man who just wants justice is the epitome of not just hypocrisy, but it’s also downright fucking absurd. Black lives seem to matter on game day when America needs to be entertained. The rest of the week, not so much.

Kaepernick used his platform, for all intents and purposes, to call America on its shit. There’s nothing wrong with loving our country, while having an honest conversation on how we can make things better. No laws were broken and nobody was hurt. He was just exercising his right to get some peace of mind.

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #1591 on: August 31, 2020, 06:40:35 PM
You may well be correct. What I posted, relative to your report of the missing
U-Haul van, was reported "here" and many places online:

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/police-us-marshals-stop-caravan-from-out-of-state-heading-into-kenosha-with-gas-cans-and-riot-gear-2/

Andy Ngo, Photojournalist with experience, contacts around Seattle/Portland and other areas, further stated in his reporting that "The Riot Kitchen" group sponsored the persons, vehicles seized in the arrest described regarding "the three vehicles",
which were found to have Gasoline, Protective Vests, Masks, Illegal Fireworks, and the like when seized, and those vehicles were impounded.

My post intended to impart that the Law Enforcement folks who seized those Three
vehicles may well know, maybe also were involved with the 'church' U-Haul Van and the two persons who were last seen headed for Kenosha with 'supplies'.

I have not seen any report, save your report here, regarding the church U-Haul.

I fail to see where Mr. Ngo claims this group was doing more than providing food to those exercising their constitutionally granted right to assemble.

Perhaps you can cite the post?

It appears you are wrong, or trying to obfuscate for nefarious purpose.

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1592 on: August 31, 2020, 08:03:54 PM
Bravo.

It took you a full day of whining to claim Mr. Ngo reported this, when your link comes from a yellow site, linking to a local news site.  None of these credit Mr. Ngo.

I certainly hope you are not being compensated for your meager and ineffective efforts.

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1593 on: August 31, 2020, 08:42:48 PM

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
  • Co-POY 2011
Reply #1594 on: August 31, 2020, 09:00:07 PM
  I hope by bumping my actual full post, it will be obvious that I never said Mr. Ngo commented specifically about the 'church' U-Haul you reported... however, it seemed similar to what Mr. Ngo DID report about, which was the 'RiotKitchen' vans and Bus that were seized outside Kenosha, WI.

I speculated that the group you reported about may have similarly been seized.
You selected a small portion of my post, and applied it as though I had said it about
your church group and their van/drivers, and demanded references...

You removed selectively my comment from context, effectively 'quoting' something that was not said about your missing Van, then critiqued that 'strawman', whether you did it intentionally, or by accident.

Just want to set it straight. Move along now, nothing to see here...

Hmmm, I expect U-Haul knows where their van is, within a Meter of two.

The 'church' did not expect the edible supplies to be returned to them, when they happily loaded the van, with two 'unknown' to them drivers, with hopes their 'donation' would keep the Kenosha BLM/Biden Mob going for a while, in violation of the orders of the Governor, and the presence of many National Guard members there to enforce 'peace'...

Likely/perhaps, the van is at the same location as the Black School Bus, the Black Laundry Truck, and the SUV that were captured at a remote location on the way to Kenosha, WI, where there were 9 or more arrests of the occupants yesterday.

During the arrest, LE had to pry open the SUV... The vehicles were carrying, in addition to the persons arrested, a cache of illegal fireworks, gas masks, protective vests, weapons, and suspected controlled substances.

If not a part of the same outfit as your missing van of 'church supplies', likely the same law enforcement outfit that got one, got them all.

I hope the Law Enforcement folks put the snacks and fire extinguishers to good use.  

#Blue Lives Matter

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1595 on: August 31, 2020, 09:12:37 PM
You have a long history of obfuscating, gaslighting, lying, misleading, telling half-truths, complete falsehoods and engaging hypocrisy.

Asking you to cite credible sources rather than rhetoric and editorializing is not unreasonable if you choose not to do these things.

I am not sorry I interrupted your racist and Trumpist bafflegab postings by demanding you deal in good faith.

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

P.S. You still have yet to provide the specific post regarding Mr. Ngo.

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline eater

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-6
Reply #1596 on: September 01, 2020, 03:47:08 PM
why do democrats who fought to keep slavery still to this day keep creating racial divisions in our country?
everyone including our present day president has tried their best to improve the lives of african americans and hispanics and asians and worked hard to overcome the struggles our country has had with ignorance in the past.
cant we all work together to try to put this behind us as we move forward?
why oh why do democrats year after year after year keep throwing race in the face of black people? african americans are well aware of the progress this country has made and the shortcoming we all need to work thru that remain,THEY  DONT NEED DEMOCRAT POLITICIANS TO TELL THEM OVER AND OVER...year after year day after day.. the continual hate and race baiting and all the damage it brings with it needs to stop.
CNN dumps race hate on peoples ears and brains 24 hours a day! just because they think it helps democrats--- its crazy.
we are all americans, thats the MEANING of american...its a damn melting pot!
LET PEOPLE MELT !

"The era of Gaslighting"

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #1597 on: September 01, 2020, 04:16:57 PM
Milwaukee Bucks assistant coach slams Jared Kushner for ‘ignorance’ on NBA activism

Milwaukee Bucks assistant coach Vin Baker said Tuesday that White House senior adviser Jared Kushner showed a “level of ignorance” with his remarks about NBA players’ refusal to take the court after the police shooting of Jacob Blake in Kenosha, Wis.

“There’s no sensitivity there,” Baker told POLITICO Playbook authors Anna Palmer and Jake Sherman. “I don’t obviously agree with the comment. There’s a level of ignorance there.”

The Bucks, whose home arena in downtown Milwaukee is 40 miles north of Kenosha, sparked a wave of protests across the sports world after the team declined to participate in a playoff game last Wednesday against the Orlando Magic.

The NBA subsequently postponed its three playoff games scheduled to take place that day as players around the league also refused to take the court in protest against racial injustice and police brutality.

Kushner, President Donald Trump’s son-in-law, was dismissive of the players’ actions in an interview last Thursday with CNBC.

“Look, I think that the NBA players are very fortunate that they have the financial position where they’re able to take a night off from work without having to have the consequences to themselves financially,” Kushner said. “So they have that luxury, which is great.”

Kushner said that “there’s a lot of activism” within the NBA and that the league had “put a lot of slogans out,” but argued that “what we need to do is turn that from slogans and signals to actual action that’s going to solve the problem.”

Trump has also been intensely critical of the NBA, calling the league “highly political” in a tweet Tuesday morning.

“Basketball ratings are WAY down, and they won’t be coming back,” he wrote. “I hope football and baseball are watching and learning because the same thing will be happening to them. Stand tall for our Country and our Flag!!!”

Bucks senior vice president Alex Lasry told POLITICO on Tuesday that the White House had not reached out to the team, and he described Kushner’s comments as a “little ironic, coming from him.”

“This wasn’t anyone taking a night off and then just going back to their hotel room being like, ‘Eh … I just didn’t want to play today,” Lasry said.

“This was a statement. And this was an act to say, ‘Hey, enough is enough, and if you guys aren’t going to take this seriously, then we’re going to have to do something to bring this to the forefront again and hopefully force people to act.”

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

Offline eater

• Degenerate
Reply #1598 on: September 01, 2020, 05:04:48 PM
( :

"The era of Gaslighting"

Offline eater

• Degenerate
I think you are mistakenly insulting half of the entire country with your not too well thought out statement.. i am not racist and i support our president, i was not a racist when i supported obama either. i doubt there are really too many racists still alive in america. maybe your anger is caused by a bad experience in your past or the media is making things seem worse than they really are in your perspective.

"The era of Gaslighting"