News:

stories by the author Benhead

freshmanaddict · 1427

Offline freshmanaddict

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
on: June 20, 2017, 09:53:36 PM
Hi,

a few years back when I was in high school i enjoyed many stories by Benhead. I can't find them any longer. There were a few titled on a girl called Danielle and many others.

Does anyone have them or know where i can find them?

Thanks!

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1750/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 04:38:58 AM
If you can give a bit more information on them.    Benhead didn't come up in search.   Just the name Danielle comes up with too many possibilities.

Was 'Danielle' in high school?   Was it rape?   Virginity?   Girl-girl?    Any other info you recall will help with someone locating the author and the stories.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline freshmanaddict

• Not Yet A Pervert
Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 08:39:46 PM
They were middle school stories. If i recall correctly, most of the stories were about friends of his son.  There was on called Amy's noodle. One where there was a tutor. All of them were consensual stories.

Thanks again for looking!

Offline ballyk

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 02:17:24 AM
I've found one called Danielle's Bedroom Window from 2001, I hope it's one that your looking for

Danielle's Bedroom Window By Benhead
==========================

Chapter 01.
-----------------

I definely had a thing for Danielle. Even though she was only eleven years old, I just couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Her cute little wiggly butt was just made for my eyes. She started to wear those low waisted hip hugger jeans and I could easily see her cute little girl underwear when she leaned over. Her little titties were becoming as pronounced as little half lemons. Her long blonde hair was so sexy as it went down her back and ended at her butt crack.

I have known Danielle since she was born. She visited our house with her parents often and she waddled around as a toddler in just her diaper. I never got a chance to change her diaper but I sure wished I could. There were times that her mother changed her right in the same room and I even got a glimpse of her baby pussy. Even as that young age, I just knew that I would be attracted to her as she grew up. I always spent time with her when she was visiting our house. I guess you could say that I was obsessed with sexy Danielle.

Danielle had two younger sisters and two younger brothers. Four of them were in school and had to get up early to catch a bus every morning. I figured that they must start pertty early in the morning in order for all of them to get ready. I asked Danielle one time how she had time in the morning to wash her long blonde hair and have it dry in time to catch the bus. She told me then that she got up at 4:30 AM every morning to wash it so it would be dry by the time she caught the bus at 7:30. Hmmmm.... this had potential. I had always been a peeping tom either late at night or early in the morning. I had seen some unbelievable sights of young pussy in my days so I was always on the lookout for another opportunity.

So that was when the planning started. I figured that this might be my only opportunity to see Danielle's naked body and I didn't want to miss it. It had been the subject of many dreams and masturbation sessions. Now I might have the chance to actually see her in real life without any clothes. I needed to find out if it was going to be possible by scoping out her house. I knew which bedroom was hers and it was on the first floor. With so many kids in her family, she was relegated to a converted study while the rest of the family slept upstairs. This was perfect. I also knew that the downstairs bathroom had a walk-in shower. Now, if I could work out the timing I might have a chance.

My wife planned a trip for a week to visit her mother on the opposite coast so I had a golden opportunity to be able to do some sightseeing in the mornings. The first morning I set my clock to 4:30 so that I could get out of bed and down the street quickly. The alarm went off and I rolled out of bed and got dressed in my warmups and sneakers and quickly went out. It was still dark and there were no lights on in any of the nearby houses. I quickly jogged down the block to Danielle's house and went around to the back to see if she was up. Sure enought, her lights were on as well as the lights in the bathroom. I approached that window and looked between the slats in the blinds. It was kind fo hard to see but I could make out Danielle standing in front of the bathroom mirror in just her night shirt. My heart was beating at least 200 MPH as I tried to make out more.

Her night shirt barely covered her ass as she stood at the bathroom sink. Just then, she leaned over and I got my first glimpse of her underwear clad bottom. I immediately sprung hard wood. Her underwear were light blue and high cut, revealing a lot of her upper thighs. Just then, she stood back up and turned around. I felt a little nervous as she faced me, but I knew that she could not really see outside since it was pretty hard to seen inside and it was still dark. She reached into the shower and turned it on. Now I knew that the clock was racing. Would she strip down first or would the hot shower put a coating of condensation on the window before I got to see her naked body.

She fiddled around while I was silently urging her to take it off. Alas, the steam condensed on the window and all I could see was her shape as she shed her clothes and climbed in. I was silently cursing my luck. So close. I really, really wanted to see Danielle's pussy. I wondered if at twleve she would have pubic hair or not. She was pretty fair skinned but she was maturing so I couldn't be sure either way. Unless I got to see her through her window.

I decided to wait and see if maybe she would go back into her bedroom and get dressed there. There would be a better chance of seeing her since her bedroom windows were not steamed over. I moved over to that room to have a look through the window. Actually, it was better to look through since her blinds did not come down all the way. There was a slit of about an inch at the bottom through which I had a clear view of her whole room. This definitely had promise, if only she didn't get dressed for school in the bathroom.

I went back to the bathroom window to see if anything had changed. She was now out of the shower and I could make out the shape of her naked body as she dried herself. It was so frustrating seeing the pink shape through the fogged window, but it was a big turn on to think that that was Danielle in nothing but her birthday suit. As she turned to face me, I could not make out any dark spots around her pubic area so maybe she didn't have any hair there yet. I hoped not since it was a fetish of mine to see young girls with hairless pussies. She bent over and grabbed a robe as I was cursing my luck. That would have been quite a view to see her bent over, showing me her pretty ass and her pussy from underneath. God, I wanted to fuck her doggy style so bad.

She got her robe on and picked up some other things and left the bathroom. I quickly made my way back to her bedroom window in hopes that I would get to see more details through that. As I got there, she was just closing her door. Now I could clearly see her bathrobe. She had her nightshirt and underwear in her hands as she went to her clothes hamper. She opened it up and dumped her dirty clothes in there. I wished I could get those underwear out of the hamper and have them all to myself. I'll bet I could easily smell her pussy in the crotch of those panties.

She then turned around and my prayer was answered. She took the robe off and threw it on the bed. Her back was to me so all I could see were those two lovely globes and her bare back. All I could see? It was like heaven to see her naked butt live through her window. It was all I dreamed it would be. I would never be satisfied again to see her butt through her tight jeans.

I whispered to myself, "Turn around, turn around", and you would think that I had some kind of mind control. She immediately turned around and faced the window and I had my very first sight of Danielle's pussy and titties. I quickly redefined heaven from her naked butt to her naked pussy. There was not a strand of hair on her pussy that I could make out. She was as bare as the day she was born. She was completely hairless like a young little virgin girl. She was my virgin. I wanted so bad to be the one to pop her little cherry.

My cock was throbbing in my warmups and I just had to release it as I watched naked Danielle through her bedroom window. I got my cock out and started rubbing it as I watched her sexy naked body as she moved around the room. She went to her dresser and got some panties out. I prayed that she wouldn't put them on just yet and once again it was answered. She threw them on her bed with her cut little bra. It must have been a training bra because she really didn't have enough up top to warrent a full sized one.

Next, she went to her closet and got out a skirt and blouse set. She was so sexy and she walked around the room. Her body was as close to perfect as I had ever seen. Her skin was so smooth and her proportions were just right. As I stared at her naked pussy lips, I started to drool. I really wanted to be able to stick my tongue in her little girl vagina and lick her until she orgasmed all over my tongue. Then I would slurp it up and drink down her nectar.

Once she had all of her clothes out on the bed, she grabbed a hairbrush and started brushing her hair. It had already started to dry and she was trying to get the tangles out of it. As she did this, she stood in front of her dresser where I had a side view of her. I could no longer see her delicate little pussy but I did have a view of her cone shaped titties sticking out. They were just starting to grow and had not assumed the more rounded breast shape that catches most guy's eyes. Her little breasts were just budding and were very sexy to me, though.

As she brushed her hair, her arm went up over her breasts giving me an excellent view. I also had a good view of the profile of her butt. It couldn't help but stare at the way her cheeks flowed out from her lower back and down under her upper thighs in back. I would have loved to be able to just reach in a grab a handful of those cheeks and those titties. My cock was throbbing pretty hard by now and it wasn't going to be long before I sprayed the side her house with my hot semen. I guess you could think of it like marking territory. This was my territory and Danielle was my little virgin. So you other guys, stay away!

All the time that Danielle was brushing her hair she was looking in the mirror on her dresser. I could see her eyes wander up and down her body and she brushed. After several minutes of brushing, she stopped and put it down. She continued to look at her body. Her hands reached up and cupped her young titties as she looked at them in the mirror. I was sure she was probably wishing that she had more size up top. At eleven, though, most girls were similar in size. Oh, sure, there were some girls that were very big already, but that didn't do anything for me. I love the look of a little girl breast that is still immature and hasn't developed. The innocense of that sight is a real turn on to me.

Her fingers were now playing with her little nipples as she looked at her naked body in the mirror and I looked at it through the window. If she had known she was being watched in the window she would have been mortified. Danielle was pretty shy and would embarass easily. She turned several shades of red when she was embarassed. Well, she was bare assed now, but not the least bit embarassed. Her pure white skin attested to that. I could see as she played with her nipples that they started to poke out a bit more. She was actually teasing them as I watched. I secretly hoped that this would continue and she would become aroused and want to masturbate. I think if she masturbated in front of me I would probably have a heart attack right outside her window. I could see the headlines now... "Man dies of heartattack with cock in hand peaking into little girl's bedroom".

I saw her move her hand down her front and I knew that she was getting very close to rubbing her little pussy. I wanted to be able to see that but she was still turned sideways. I could make out that she was rubbing it gently up and down. Her eyes were closing and I suspected that she was really starting to get into it. If only she would go over and lay down on her bed with her knees up and her legs spread to finish the job.

Suddenly, she jumped a bit and took her hand away. I could see that she was talking to someone through the door. It was probably her mother getting up to start the process of getting the other kids ready for school. Danielle walked back over to her closet and bent over to get her shoes. When she did that, I got the most unbelievable view of her little pink asshole and the underside of her bare pussy lips. I thought I could almost see a little moisture on her lips but perhaps I was imagining it. She straightened back up and turned around to the bed and I could see her full length again. Her nipples were not as erect as before but her pussy lips looked like they might be a little flushed with excitement. I knew my show was about to end so I needed to hit my orgasm just right.

She grabbed her panties and began to put them on. In order to do that, she reached on leg up to put her foot through the leg hole. As she did that, she gave me the best view yet of her virgin pussy. Her tiny lips spread open just a bit as she had to stretch her legs. As I saw her open little pussy hole in front of me I couldn't hold back any longer. I let go of a giant rope of cum right up against the siding below her window. I could hear the smack of my cum but I was sure it wasn't loud enough for her to hear it. I whispered to myself how much I wanted to fuck Danielle as I continued squirting about four or five good shots. I couldn't remember the last time an orgasm had felt so powerful.

Danielle continued to pull up her panties and put her bra on as she got ready for school. I wiped my creamy hand on the siding and pulled up my warmups. She was definitely more sexy without her clothes than the many years I had seen her with her clothes on. It was even better than the times I had seen her in her swimsuit ir short shorts. I didn't know how long I could hold out and not make a move to see if I could get inside her panties. I wanted her so bad I could almost taste her sweet little forbidden fruit.

Once she was completely dressed I decided to head back to my house before it got too light. I had four more days of being able to peek in her window before my wife returned on Saturday. In fact, I might even want to go out there at night and watch her get ready for bed. I just wish I could really do something with her.

Chapter 02.
----------------

That afternoon after school, Danielle came over to our house to visit my son. They were pretty good friends and so she came over often. As I watched her goofing around with my son, my thoughts went back to that morning when I had seen her getting dresed through her bedroom window. I pictured her in my mind without her clothes on and I immediately got hard. I wondered if she was still wearing the same cute little pink panties that she had put on this morning. By now they were probably filled with her little girl juice. I wondered what they would smell like. I had never had an opportunity to get any of her panties but I probably would have if I had a chance. I wondered what her pussy tastes like.

"Um, Mr. Johnson," Danielle said, "are you all right?"

I had been deep in lustful thoughts for Danielle and hadn't heard that she was asking me a question.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was just thinking about something."

I couldn't really tell her that I had been thinking about her sexy little eleven year old body and her cute little hairless pussy. I couldn't tell her that I was wondering what her underwear would smell like and what her virginal pussy juice would taste like.

"Well, can we go to the 7-11 to get a soda?" my son asked.

"Sure, but I don't want you buying a ton of candy."

"We won't," giggled Danielle.

As they walked out of the house, my eyes were once again drawn to Danielle's cute little bubble butt. She was wearing a tight pair of bluejeans and I couldn't help but wonder again what her little globes would feel like in my hands. I was definitely going to make peeking in her bedroom window a regular morning ritual while my wife was away. I decided to get up another 15 minutes earlier tomorrow in order to be able to see if I could catch her just rolling out of bed.

When they got back, I noticed that Danielle's shirt was fairly tight on her young chest. I could easily make out her training bra. It was most likely the same one she put on under my watchful gaze this morning. I was so horney to see young Danielle again. I wanted to do more than just see her, though. But I couldn't figure out a way yet to actually get inside her little panties and sample her pre-teen pussy.

I must have walked around the rest of the day with a perpetual hardon. Its a good thing that I was wearing pants that did not show it much. On the other hand, maybe that was a way I could let her know what I thought about her without being too forward with her. I didn't know whether she would notice it or not. And I would have to be careful that it wasn't too obvious or my son would also notice it.

As I went to bed that evening, I set the alarm to 4:15 to get up fifteen minutes earlier as I had planned. It was hard falling asleep as I had visions of her plump pussy lips dancing in my head. The next thing I knew, the alarm was sounding and I was dusting the cobwebs out of my head. I quickly dressed in my sweatpants and sweatshirt and donned my sneakers and was out the door in under two minutes.

I immediately jogged down the block to Danielle's house again and circled around back. There were no lights on in either her bedroom window or the bathroom window and I began to curse my luck. Maybe she wasn't even going to school today. I decided to stay close under her window and wait for awhile. Maybe I was just a little too early.

Sure enough, at exactly 4:30 I heard the faint sound of an alarm going off inside her room. In just seconds, she turned on her lights. I popped my head up to look in and there she was in a tshirt and panties reaching into her closet to grab her bathrobe. She quickly put it on and opened the door to her bedroom and stepped out into the hallway. I moved over under the bathroom window just as the light came on. I moved up to look in through a crack in the blinds and I could see her reaching into the shower to get it started. I hoped that this time I would be able to see her undress before the steam fogged up the windows again.

After she turned on the shower, she took off her robe and hung it up on the back of the bathroom door. Now she was in just her tshirt and panties again. She immediately pulled the tshirt over her head and off her body so she was just standing in panties. They were not the same ones she was wearing yesterday and I wondered when and why she would have changed them.

She didn't waste any time but immediately pulled her panties down over her butt and leaned over to pick them up after they fell to the floor. From my vantage point, I was treated to a exceptional view of her ass and pussy from underneath. my cock immediately lurched in my sweats, wanting to be freed. So I pulled them down to about mid-hips and pulled my throbbing cock out into the night air. Danielle had stood back up and I could see that the windows were starting to fog. Just before they were completrely blocked, I watched her reach down and actually rub her pussy. Maybe she was just scratching it, but I was imagining that maybe she had another kind of itch that needed relieving.

Since I could no longer see in the bathroom window, I moved back to her bedroom window and was looking inside to see what her room looked like. It was probably like any other eleven year old girl's room but I found it fasinating. She had some posters of horses on the wall. I knew that she really liked horses and would love to ride one on a regular basis. She also had a poster of some boy band that she also liked. Her bed was covered in a cream colored spread with little flowers on it. She had a dresser with a large mirror so she could primp herself. My guess is that it was all standard girl stuff.

I continued to rub my cock as I was thinking about seeing more of Danielle's naked body while she was getting ready for school. It didn't take too long for her to return to her bedroom in her bathrobe again and shut her door. This time, she actually locked the door. I hadn't noticed her doing that yesterday morning but I may have missed it. She had her tshirt and panties in her hand and she went over and dropped them in the hamper as usual. However, this time, before she dropped her panties in, she brought them to her nose and smelled them. My cock lurched again at the sight little Danielle smelling her own panties. I wondered if she was smelling them to see if they were just dirty, or if she wanted to see what her pussy smelled like. I wondered if Danielle had ever had any sexual experiences with other girls. She was so hot. I wanted to fuck her in the worst way.

Then she quickly took off her robe and hung it up in her closet. Once again, my little Danielle was as naked as the day she was born. Only this was much better because she was just starting to blossom and I was getting a close up inspection of her nude body. She didn't get her clothes set out right away like she had yesterday. Instead, she began brushing her hair in her dresser mirror. As she brushed it, I had an excellent side view of her little titties. They weren't much more than little cones that stuck straight out. Her nipples were about average size and they looked like they were pointing out pretty far. I could also see the side view of her pert little butt globes as well. They were rounded just right and I was drooling to get a handful of them. Her tummy did not stick out at all as she brushed. She watched herself in the mirror and I could see her eyes traveling up and down her body. She had a better view than I did since she was right in front of the mirror.

Just then, she stopped brushing and set her hairbrush down on the dresser. She continued to look at her budding body in the mirror. I continued to stroke my throbbing hardon just outside her window. Then, she took both of her hands and moved them up her body to just under her breasts. She looked like she was admiring her little titties as much as I had been a few seconds ago. She pushed them up, no doubt to make them look bigger. Then she took her nipples in her fingers and began rubbing and twisting them. I couldn't believe it! Danielle was actually rubbing her nipples. Her eyes were closed a bit as she continued her caresses. Oh how I wished to be the one to take care of those nipples for her. I wouldn't use my fingers, though. I would use my mouth and suck those little perkies right in until they stood at attention. I am sure she would really enjoy feeling my tongue flicking across them.

Then, her hands started moving lower and I was praying that she might actually move down and caress her young pussy. She rubbed her fingers all over her stomach and lower abdomen and then she slipped one hand down and found her little crease. Her eyes were closed again and I just imagined how good she was feeling. I wish it were my fingers instead of hers. Or better yet, I wish it was my tongue tasting her sweet virgin pussy juice.

She stopped caressing and I cursed my luck. I wanted to see her orgasm. However, she had other ideas. She moved over to her bed and laid down on it. I had a much better view now, since the window is just down toward the bottom of the bed. I could actually see her hairless pussy now and it sure was looking reddish and swollen. She spread her legs a little and I could clearly see her slit and even the small opening of her vagina. The bottom of her bed was right underneath the window so I was only about four feet from Danielle's gorgeous pussy. I was so close that I could see some goosebumps on her legs. I could also see some very fine hair that was just starting to sprout at the top of her slit. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be able to see my sweet little Danielle's pussy so close. I was drooling at the sight of her virgin slit. I was almost ready to lick the window.

Once she was on her back on her bed with her legs slightly spread apart, her hands started to caress her body again. I whispered "Yes!" as I saw her fingers twist her nipples again. Then she moved them down and traced a finger right just above her pussy. I could see that she had even more goosebumps as her soft caress was tickling her. I'll bet she was also feeling some anticipation at what it would feel like when she finally touched her immature vagina. I wondered how often she did this. She seemed to know how to touch herself pretty well so I decided she must have had some prior experience.

Without any more teasing, she lowered her finger and lightly touched the top of her slit. My gaze was rivited to her pussy and she softly touched her little girl clit. Her muscles spasmed when she found the nub and she spread her legs out even further. Now I was treated to an absolutely lewd display of her gaping cunt. Her virgin hole was completely visible as her lips were engorged with blood and had opened up like a beautiful flower. My cock throbbed with the thought of sliding into that warm wet tunnel. I had to figure out a way to make a move on her or I would just go crazy.

Her fingers moved lower until she was rubbing up and down over her slit. each time she rubbed, her fingers went just a little bit deeper in between her lips. Her eyes were closed and her other hand was rubbing her cone shaped titty again. She had a big smile on her face as she was obviously enjoying her masturbation session. I'm not sure who was enjoying it more - her or me. Her hand rubbing her slit became more rhythmic and I could detect that her hips were starting to thrust in time with her fingers as well. My hips starting thrusting in time with her too as I imagined that I was fucking this little eleven year old girl. I had never fucked anyone younger than 17, but I was hooked on Danielle's little vagina. I wanted to worship it. I wanted to lick it. I wanted to thrust into her and fuck it.

Next, she started inserting the tip of her finger into her virgin pussy hole. I could see that her finger would slide into it pretty easily since she was so wet. I imagined what it would be like for my adult cock to slide into her hole. I was very close to splashing my cum on her siding again but I really wanted to hold back and time my orgasm with hers. I suspected that hers wouldn't take too much longer, either.

With each thrust of her hand, her finger went in a little farther. She must have had about an inch inside her at the downthrust. It was so erotic to watch this little eleven year old girl finger fucking herself only a few feet from me. I knew that I would never again think of Danielle the same way after this morning's show. Every time that I would see her from now on I would have this picture of her unknowingly giving me an extremely hot show of her finger fucking herself. Her legs began to bend at the knees as she raised them up. I am sure that she was just trying to get better access to her vagina, but to me it looked like she was getting into a ready-to-fuck position.

She raised her feet off the bed and brought her knees up toward her chest. I had thought I had a pretty good view before but that didn't compare to what I saw before me after that move. Now I could also see her pretty pink rosebud all crinkly. I wouldn't think twice right now about licking her there and stricking my tongue in there. I just wanted to get my rocks off on Danielle so bad.

All at once, she went rigid as her orgasm hit her. I could see the blush move up her chest. Her eyes were squinting shut and her mouth was open. Her finger was buried over an inch into her wet pussy. I couldn't hold back any longer and I felt my balls tighten and I shot an incredible first squirt that felt like all of my insides were coming out through my cock hole. I thrust my hips forward as if to fuck her as squirt and squirt of my ejaculate painted the side of her house. I felt like I was going to collapse as my orgasm subsided. I looked back up at Danielle and I could tell that her orgasm has subsided as well. She had a peaceful look on her face and her finger was out of her pussy hole.

I couldn't believe it would get any better than this but she once again amazed me. My hot little Danielle moved her hand that had been finger fucking her up to her nose and she smelled her finger. In an instant I was hard again. But she didn't stop there. This little eleven year old girl who had just masturbated to my peeping eyes put her finger in her mouth and sucked off her own pussy juices! I have to admit that that one sight was the most erotic thing I have ever, or will ever, see. Not only was Danielle experienced at getting herself off, but she liked her own taste. I came again as I continued to rub my stiff cock. There wasn't but a tiny dribble of semen this time, but I sure felt the fireworks anyway.

When she was done, Danielle got up off of her bed and started to get ready for school as if nothing had happened. She acted like this was routine. For me this was anything but routine. I had had the pleasure of watching the object of all my fantasies as she had masturbated on her bed and then licked her own juices. She got her panties and bra out of her underwear drawer and started to put them on. I wondered how wet and sticky her underwear got during the day. Licking her underwear would be the next best thing to licking what her underwear covered.

My cock was now a little red and deflating fast. I knew it was time to go back to my house before other people got up. I looked at my watch and it was about 5:30. Her shower and show had lasted an hour. I felt like I needed to take a nap. But before that, I needed to go back to my house and crawl in bed and imagine Danielle as I had just seen her as I masturbated once more. I also needed to start planning how I could possibly seduce her. I now knew that she liked sex. At least she liked pleasuring herself. There had to be a way for me to approach this with her in a non-threatening way.

Chapter 03.
-----------------

I went back to my house after the unbelievable show that Danielle had just put on for me. I was really worn out and I didn't see how I could possibly go to work today. I got my son up for school, made him breakfast, and sent him on his way. I decided I needed to call in sick today since I was just completely bewitched by the morning's events. I decided I needed more time to just lay back and think about that vision of sweet, young, innocent eleven year old Danielle as she finger fucked her hairless pussy to my peeping eyes.

I took off all of my clothes and got into my bed and slowly stoked my throbbing cock as I imagined her little finger as it slipped in and out of her soaking wet pussy. In my imagination I could almost smell and taste her sweet nectar. I closed my eyes and stuck out my tongue as if to lick her virgin pussy. God, how I wanted to make love to my sweet young Danielle! I spurted yet another load of thick creamy cum as I lay there fantasizing fucking her. As I thrust my hips forward and let go of the first blast, I yelled her name.

"Danielle! I want to fuck you!" I screamed. I was definitely in a very bad way with lust over this little child. I fell asleep thinking about how I could possibly get into her panties. I needed to let her know that I knew her secrets and would like to participate with her.

I must have been pretty wiped out because the next thing I knew I heard giggles coming from the hallway. I looked down and saw that I was still on top of my bed without a stitch of clothing on. My cock was throbbing from the lustful dreams I was having. All at once, I came to my senses and realized that someone else was in the house. I looked at the clock and noticed it was 3:00 PM. I knew that my son wouldn't be home because he had baseball practice after school and that usually lasted until about 5. Shit! Who was in my house?

I rolled out of my bed and got my robe on very quickly and ran out to the hallway. I could just see someone quickly running down the stairs.

"Stop!" I yelled as I followed the figure down the stairs.

When I got to the bottom, I could see now that it was a young girl. She had stopped when I yelled at her but she was still facing away from me. To my delight, I could tell from her long blonde hair that it was Danielle. What quickly went through my mind was "Did she see me naked?" In a way, I hoped that she had. Maybe this was the opportunity I was looking for.

"Danielle?" I asked. "Is that you?"

"Yes, Mr. Johnson," she replied. "I'm s..sorry I came into your house. I was looking for Tommy but I guess he isn't home."

She had turned around know and all of that vision of her masturbating this morning came flooding back to my memory. My cock was already hardening again.

"Oh, that's OK," I said. "Did you look into my room when you were upstairs?"

I decided to be direct with her. I wanted her in the worst way and there was no use beating around the bush. My lust was now controlling my thoughts and it had one object, to fuck sweet Danielle now!

"Y...yes. But I didn't mean to. Your door was open so I just looked in when I walked by. Honestly! I'm sorry!"

"And what did you see when you looked in?"

I decided to see if I could get her talking about it. I didn't want to just let it go. I needed to push it. I was hoping she wouldn't be too shy. She might easily finger fuck herself in the privacy of her own bedroom, but it was entirely another thing to talk about sex with someone else, especially a grown man.

"Well... I saw you laying on the bed without any clothes on."

"Yes, go on."

"That's all. Really."

"Did you see my... thing?"

I really didn't know what she would call it. I was going to say "cock" but I didn't want to scare her. When I asked her that, she began to blush heavily. It is funny how fair skinned, blondes can really blush big time.

"Yes." she said in a very small voice.

"Have you ever seen one before?"

"Only my brother's. But it isn't nearly as big as yours." Then she slapped her hand over her mouth as if she hadn't meant to say that last part. My cock just got bigger in my bathrobe when she said it.

"Would you like to see it again?" I asked.

She looked into my eyes with a little uncertainty. I could tell that she really wanted to but she was a little afraid of what might happen. Her parents had probably warned her about men like me, but she was still naturally curious.

"I promise you can leave any time you want to. I would really like for you to see my penis."

I knew I was really pushing the envelope in telling her that I wanted her to see me, but I figured maybe the direct approach would work best.

"OK," she said softly with continued shyness.

"Well, let's go back upstairs so I can take off my robe."

I really wanted to get her upstairs in my bedroom in hopes that maybe she would loosen up a bit. I turned around and walked to the stairs hoping that she would follow. She did follow without saying a word.

We climbed the stairs and went down the hall to my bedroom where she had just seen me sleeping in the nude. I turned around and without any warning just opened up my robe and slipped it off my shoulders. I was now completely naked in front of Danielle. I really love to voyeur little girls through their windows, but I love to flash little girls just as much. It really turned me on to watch Danielle react to my quickly stiffening cock with wide eyes.

"Would you like to touch it? It won't bite, you know."

She looked up into my eyes and I reached out and grabbed her hand and brought it toward my erection. She didn't resist at all. In fact, she opened her hand as it reached my shaft so that I could place it in her grasp. It felt so hot to have her hand on my penis that I almost came from her soft touch.

"It's so hot," she said.

"I know. You really turn me on, Danielle, and it gets hot and hard because you are so sexy."

"I am?" she questioned. She seemed surprised that anyone would say that. "But I am just a young girl."

"Oh, but you are a very sexy young girl and most men really like young girls like you."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

She continued to stare at my throbbing cock in her delicate hands. The same hands that had finger fucked herself just that very morning as I watched her through her window. I imagined those cute little fingers diddling her hairless pussy.

"What do you know about sex?" I asked her.

"Well, we learned all about it in sex ed at school."

"There is a lot that they don't teach you about sex."

"Like what?"

"Well, like oral sex, for instance. Did they teach you about sucking a cock?"

She blushed as she heard me call my penis a cock. She was truly innocent even though she loved to masturbate herself. I decided to have a little fun with her innocence.

"Did they teach you that you can rub your pussy and it feels really good?"

Once again she reddened up as she probably thought about how she had rubbed herself to an orgasm just that morning.

"Danielle, can I see you without any clothes on?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know. My mom told me I shouldn't let anyone see me without clothes on."

"It's OK. I've seen girls without clothes on before. I just think you are so cute that I would like to see what your sexy body looks like naked."

"But, I don't have big breasts like grown up women."

"I can see that," I said as I looked at her chest. She blushed yet again. "But some men don't like big breasts. They like cute little breasts like you have."

She smiled at the compliment.

"Well, OK, if you promise not to tell anyone."

"Cross my heart," I replied.

She began by pulling her blouse out of her skirt and unbuttoning the buttons. She finished that and then she slipped the blouse off her shoulders, revealing her cute little bra. It was the same bra that I saw her put on this morning through her bedroom window. She was looking at me as she slipped her bra straps off her shoulders and lowered the cups to reveal her immature little titties. Seeing them through her bedroom window was one thing but seeing them up close with no window in between was even better.

She stopped for a second and seemed to hesitate.

"Ummm... I don't really know if you want me to take off the rest. I don't have any hair down there."

I was dying to tell her that I already knew that but I didn't.

"I think that is really sexy. I like to see pussies with no hair them. It's what I like best."

She gave me a weird look but then shrugged her shoulders and started undressing again. She unzipped her skirt and it fell to the floor. Now she was just in her cute panties that I had watched her put on this morning. I could see the outline of her slit through them and I think she was getting turned on. I knew I was and my cock was bouncing up and down in anticipation.

She stared in awe at the response from my cock. I am not particularly well hung, but to an innocent young girl I must have seemed very large.

"Go ahead and take your underwear off, Danielle," I prodded.

She reached into her waistband and began to lower her sexy panties under my gaze. She pushed them down slowly until I just saw the top of her slit. I had seen that same slit of hers just this morning but this was so much better. She continued to push them down until her entire pussy lips were on display for me. I couldn't take my eyes off of her little treasure. I so much wanted to dive in and stick my tongue and then my cock up that virgin hole of hers. I knew that I had to go slow or she might bolt. I was consumed with lust for her and had to use all of my strength to hold back.

By now my cock was dribbling pre-cum quite a bit. Danielle had a puzzled look as she watched my bobbing cock.

"What is that coming out of your thing?" she innocently asked.

"That's called pre-cum," I told her.

"Pre-cum?" she replied.

"Yes, it comes out to help make my cock all slippery for when I put it inside a girl."

I could see that her mind was processing this new information. She had probably heard about sexual intercourse in sex ed, but they probably didn't get into too much detail.

"You are so beautiful, Danielle," I told her.

I wasn't just telling her that. I truly believed it. She was like a precious little angel that had just arrived in my house. Her little cherub-like body was my idea of perfection. Her cute nipples were poking out on the top of barely discernible mounds. Her nipples looked hard like they were cold. I lowered my eyes again to her hairless pussy. Her labia were perfect. Her slit ran up the middle to form two halves of her baby cunt. She still have some babyfat that caused her lips to protrude just a bit. I could even see the cute little peachfuzz that covered her mound. God, I wanted her so badly!

"Can I...t... touch your thing again?" she asked in a small voice.

"Sure honey," I replied. "Can I touch your thing, too?"

She didn't answer but just nodded her head yes. So we simultaneously reached for each others genitals. She reached for my throbbing adult cock surrounded by pubic hair. I reached for her puffy pussy lips, as bare as the day she was born. As we touched each other, I felt her shiver. This was quite possible the first time anyone else had ever touched her privates. I knew she had touched them quite a bit, but it just isn't the same.

As her hand explored my rigid penis, my hand was doing exploring of its own. Her lips were soft to the touch and I gently caressed them up and down each lip. I could feel the heat radiating from her so I knew that she was getting turned on by our sexual play. I moved my fingers until they were rubbing right over her slit. I pushed inward until my fingers started to separate her lips and push toward her virgin pussy hole. I could feel moisture as I neared her hole. She was as sexually excited as I was.

After feeling her moisture I just couldn't help myself. I pulled my hand back and brought my fingers up to my nose to smell her sexual essence. She smelled wonderful. She watched me do this with wide eyes. I had watched her do this very same thing just this morning through her window but she obviously didn't realize that anyone else would enjoy the aroma as well. She blushed even more as she watched me move my fingers to my mouth and sucked them off, just like she had this morning.

"You taste wonderful, Danielle. Just like I thought you would."

Now she knew that I had been thinking about tasting her. This wasn't just some chance event but it was something I had dreamed of. My lust for her was peaking and my pre-cum started leaking even more. In her touching of my penis, she had gotten a little on her fingers.

"Danielle, lick your fingers." I told her.

I wasn't asking, but I wasn't really ordering her to do so. I suspected that she was as turned on as I was and that she was under my spell. She slowly brought her fingers up under her nose and smelled them just like she had with her own pussy juice this morning. Then she opened her sweet lips and slid her fingers into her mouth and sucked my cum off of them.

That was just too much for me. To watch her suck my cum off of her fingers just sent me over the edge. I picked her up and held her close to me, trapping my leaking cock between us. I leaned in to her mouth and began madly kissing her. At the same time, I could feel my balls tighten and I knew that my ejaculation was going to happen whether I wanted it to or not. It didn't matter, though, since I was so consumed with Danielle.

I held her body tight against mine with my hands around lower back and ass. I pushed my cock against her body and my hips involuntarily thrust into her as my first load of thick cum gushed out of my penis trapped between us. I groaned into her mouth as I felt my orgasm hit me but I kept her pressed hard against me. It was possibly the most erotic thing that had ever happened to me as I held Danielle's naked body next to mine and ejaculated all over her.

I could feel her shudder and stiffen in her own lust induced orgasm as we continued to embrace and several of my squirts had already erupted between us and started to run down her legs. I was almost unable to stand any longer because my knees were so weak from the powerful orgasm. She was whimpering from her own pleasure as well as I continued to kiss her soft lips.

It seemed like an eternity as we held each other. Finally, I released her and a small space came between us. We both looked down at our bodies in disbelief over what had just happened. Her belly and legs were covered with a mixture of my dripping cum and her little girl juices. My cock was no longer pointing at 11 but more like 8. It's size had subsided quite a bit.

After staring at our bodies for a couple of minutes, Danielle looked up into my eyes. She had tears in her eyes and for a brief second I was worried that I had ruined everything. Then I saw her smile. That smile was the most perfect thing I could think of right then. She was happy. In fact, she was so happy that she had shed a few tears. I returned her smile.

"That was so beautiful, Danielle. I... I've never felt anything quite like that."

I was being truthful. It was a mind boggling experience and I never wanted it to end. I had cum all over Danielle and she was the most beautiful girl in the world. I was doing more than lusting over her now... I was falling in love with her.

Chapter 04 - Danielle's Friend, Rachel.
-----------------------------------------------------

Ever since I had spread suntan lotion on little Danielle's body (see "Danielle" by Benhead), I was always happy to have the neighborhood kids over for swimming in our pool because I knew that that meant there was a good chance that Danielle would be there as well. And if I was lucky, I would get another chance to engage in sexual activity with this sexy little nine year old.

One day I was treated to a surprise as Danielle and her friend Rachel showed up at my door hoping to use the pool. Since I knew that Jimmy was already out at the pool with my wife I agreed. I secretly hoped that the opportunity to feel up Danielle, and maybe do much more, would present itself.

"Umm, Mr. Jensen, this is Rachel, my best friend, and she would, ummm, like you to do to her what you did to me the other day."

"Danielle! I thought you weren't going to tell anyone what we did. I could get in big trouble and even be sent to jail if anyone found out what we did." I was very, very nervous.

"Oh... I'm sorry. We were just talking about boys and Rachel said she would like to see a boy's thing and I told her I knew how she could get to if she promised not to tell anyone. And she promised she wouldn't, right Rachel?"

"Yes.... I won't tell anyone, I promise!"

"Well, I don't know. Have you told anyone else?"

"No.... I promise!"

Oh well, I guess I just had to go with the flow on this. Besides, maybe Rachel would be just as good as Danielle.

"I guess so. But please do not tell anyone else."

"Ok." they both agreed.

"Alright, here is what you should do. After you swim for a few minutes, Rachel, tell Mrs. Jensen that you have to go to the bathroom. When you come back into the house, I will show you what Danielle and I did the other day.

"Ok...." she smiled at me with a little blush in her cheeks.

I took my first close look at her and noticed that she was much darker complected than Danielle. Also nine, she was even shorter and smaller than Danielle. She could probably pass for seven with no trouble at all. It didn't look like she was even starting to develop breasts but her cute little bottom was an attraction to my eyes. My cock started to stir just looking her over in her one piece swimsuit with little shorts covering the bottoms.

"Jimmy is already out there so why don't you two go through the side yard out to the back."

They quickly left the house by the front door and went around back. Meanwhile, I went to the upstairs bathroom to prepare for our little encounter. I was getting so excited anticipating seeing and feeling another little girl's hairless pussy that I almost didn't see Rachel coming up the stairs with water dripping off her swimsuit.

"Hi, Mr. Jensen," she chirped as if seeing me in public place.

"Hi, Rachel. So you want to know what I did with Danielle the other day?"

"Well, she actually told me about the suntan lotion. Could you do that to me?"

"How about we skip the lotion and go directly to the part that she liked best."

She blushed in acknowledgement that she knew what I was talking about. I reached for her cheeks and held them in my hands, staring at her beautiful trusting brown eyes. I leaned over and planted a soft kiss right on her lips which made her shut her eyes. Then, I got down on my knees in front of her and touched her upper thighs just a couple of inches below the crotch of her swimsuit. I began rubbing up and down her soft little legs and she shivered in anticipation.

"Has anyone ever touched you here, honey?"

"No," she barely squeaked as she shook her head.

"Well, it feels really, really good," I replied.

With that, I moved my hands up so that the upper part of the back of my hand was clearly in contact with her swimsuit covered pussy. I pressed upward and could feel pussy clearly. She sighed softly as she felt someone other than herself touch her own secret place for the first time ever.

Next, I moved my hand up so that the open hand was completely covering her crotch and I squeezed her labia through the suit.

"Rachel, would you mind taking off you swimsuit for me?"

I knew that this might be pushing it but we really didn't have much time before someone might get suspicious at the pool. Even as I said it, Rachel blushed heavily and I suspected that no one had ever seen her naked before. I was so lucky.

She reached under the straps over her shoulders and pulled them down to reveal her boyish chest to my gazing eyes.

"My boobies are pretty small aren't they?"

"Rachel, I think they are lovely."

With that, I leaned over and kissed each one, making sure to suck briefly on them during the kiss. I could tell that this was exciting to her since her nipples immediately hardened and poked out a little farther.

She continued lowering her swimsuit, exposing her lovely belly and then revealing her lower abdomen just above her special treasure. While staring into my eyes, she lowered her suit down over her hips, showing me her precious little hairless pussy until her suit dropped by itself to the floor. She now stood before me as naked as the day she was born. My eyes feasted on her sexy little girl body.

"Rachel, you are so beautiful. Has anyone ever told you that?"

"Well, no..."

"Well, I think you are so sexy. I love your sexy, cute body. Can I touch you more?"

"Yes." she said softly.

I think she may have been pretty nervous but it was a good kind of nervousness anticipation.

I leaned closer to her and reached out my hand to touch her bare body. My hands touched her belly as I rubbed them lower and lower. Finally, I reached the top of her slit and I split my fingers to run them down either side of her little slit. She shivered when she felt my fingers touching her bare pussy. Knowing that we didn't have much time, I moved more quickly than I would have liked. I moved my fingers back up directly over her slit and gently pushed inward until her little labia separated to my probe. She caught her breath as she felt my fingers starting to invade her virgin pussy.

At this point, I was turned on pretty good and my cock was straining against the material of my shorts to the point of being painful. I needed release soon... very soon. I leaned over to her and with my tongue, I licked her slit, tasting her sweet treasure. Her eyes opened wide as she felt my tongue on her. She had obviously never felt anything like it before. I put my thumbs on the sides of her now spreading labia and pulled them gently apart to reveal her virginal hole to my seeking tongue. I pressed the tip of my tongue up into it and I heard her whimper softly. She was obviously loving the feel of my seeking tongue.

I couldn't take the shorts any longer so I stood up.

"Rachel, would you like to see what a beautiful girl like you does to a man like me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, have you ever seen a boy without any clothes on?"

"No," she responded with another blush.

"Well, let me show you," I said as I reached for my shorts and pulled them down. As my cock sprang to freedom, her eyes widened again.

"You are so sexy, that my cock gets really hard."

She smiled as I said that, knowing that she was the reason for my raging hardon. I went back to my knees and buried my face in her pussy again and began lapping with a purpose. My purpose, of course, was to give her an incredible orgasm. It didn't take long before her pussy started to get wet and her hips started to push back in time with my licking tongue. I looked up from my feast to see her eyes closed as she enjoyed this new feeling. I continued with my licking until I could sense that she was getting close. Her juice tasted so sweet that I could have licked her for hours, but I moved up to her tiny little clitoris and sucked it into my waiting mouth. She immediately bucked as I began sucking her clit and tonguing it with the tip of my tongue. All at once, her orgasm overtook her as her legs almost buckled. I held her up with my hands on her bottom and I continued with my sucking.

When I sensed that she had probably had enough for her first major orgasm at the hands of my tongue, I stopped. Looking up at her, I could see her smile with her eyes still closed as she just relished the moment. However, my cock was in dire need of relief so I needed to work fast.

"Rachel, you really turn me on when I touch and taste you. The love juice has really been building up in my cock and I really need to let it out. Would you mind helping me feel really, really good like you just did?

She seemed puzzled.

"Can I put my cock in your mouth so you suck on it just like I sucked on your pussy?"

"Danielle never told me about that."

"It would really make me happy if you would do this for me."

I stood up and grabbed my shaft as I neared her face. She looked at the circumcised head, probably wondering what it would taste like. But she didn't hesitate long, as she opened her mouth and engulfed as much as she could of my cock. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I could feel the pressure of her cheeks as she sucked on my mansized cock. I needed to warn her soon so she would be too surpised when my cum started jetting out.

"Rachel, my love juice is going to come out the end soon. Just swallow it as it comes out. Most women love the taste of love juice."

She just nodded her head as she continued sucking on the end of my cock.

My breathing became ragged as I knew it would not be long before I unloaded the contents of my heavy balls into her waiting, sucking mouth. I started to move my hips in time with her sucking so that the upper shaft would feel the friction of her lips. It was then that I hit the "point of no return." I could feel the cum start at my balls and make the journey into my shaft and up to the tip.

"Argghhh..." I shouted as the first major squirt of cum erupted from my cock into Rachel's waiting mouth. One after another of my blasts went into her mouth and she dutifully swallowed down ever last drop of my seed.

When I had finished cumming, I looked down at Rachel, wishing I had more time to give her her first fuck but I had already pressed my luck for time so I knew that that would have to wait. As I was putting my shorts back on and Rachel was getting back into her swimsuit, I heard my wife call out from the back door.

"Rachel!"

I made a beeline for my bedroom and plopped down on the bed as if I had been taking a nap. Then I heard Rachel call back to her.

"I'm up here."

Oh, no. Now what was going to happen? Would she say something? How could she account for the length of time she had been indoors?

"Rachel, I was worried because you were taking so long. Are you alright?"

"Yes, Mrs. Jensen, I just had a problem with the strap on my swimsuit. It's fixed now."

"Well, OK, let's go back out to the pool."

I heard my wife poke her head into our room and my fake napping seemed to satisfy her. But nothing was going to satisfy me until I had my quickly rehardening cock implanted into one of those two girl's little hairless vaginas.

The End

Offline freshmanaddict

• Not Yet A Pervert
Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 06:11:36 PM
Thanks so much for looking!

That was one of the stories I had hoped to find. I appreciate your help. I am not sure why i can't find any of his stories online or in my backups.

Cheers!

Offline freshmanaddict

• Not Yet A Pervert
Reply #5 on: October 26, 2018, 08:13:29 PM
Found another benhead story:

AMY'S NOODLE
by Benhead
(M/f, pedo, cons)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My son's little girlfriend, Amy, was a real knockout at nine years old.  I called her my son's girlfriend but my son was not really interested in more than the fact that she was a girl and she was his friend... nothing more.  But to me, Amy was a beautiful young girl who was a real turn on.  She had a cute way of wiggling her butt when she walked that made me stare in lust.  She had a sweet little smile that could melt my heart and enflame my cock all at the same time.

I'm always looking for ways to get my son's little girl friends alone so I can explore their interests, if you know what I mean. But usually my son, Jimmy, is hanging around and I don't want to seem too obvious in my attraction for his friends so I have to be satisfied with adoring them from afar.

Amy and Jimmy were pretty close friends and they were always whispering about something or giggling at some private joke.  One time this lead to a very interesting experience that is the topic of this story.... Amy's noodle.

I made it a habit of taking Jimmy out for lunch on Sunday afternoon and sometimes he would bring a friend along.  One Sunday, when Amy had been over at the house visiting and it was time for our weekly trip, I had them get into the car and buckle up.  They were whispering and giggling as usual when I casually called them a bunch of noodle-heads... just intending to be funny.

When I said that, they both broke out in hysterical laughter which kind of surprised me.  I didn't really think it was THAT funny.  Then they started whispering again.  My curiosity was piqued as to why it was so funny so I started using the word noodle in other adjectives, like noodle-brain.  It never failed that they cracked up when I used the word noodle.  But they wouldn't tell me why.

Then, it started to dawn on me that it might mean something sexual, like a pet name for a body part.  When I called my son a noodle-head, Amy said that he now had two.  I did the same thing to Amy and Jimmy said she now had two.  Hmmmm.... maybe it was a general term for sexual organs.  I needed to explore this further... hopefully with Amy alone sometime.

The golden opportunity came to me a couple weeks later when Amy's mother asked if I would drop her off at the day camp she attended since there was an emergency at work.  I had no problem with that because, as I said, I was always looking for ways to get Amy alone.  Besides, it was right on my way to work so it would be no trouble at all.  Also, I started to plan on how I would bring up the noodle topic to see if my guess was accurate.

When the time came, I had Amy sit in the front seat next to me so we could talk on the way to day camp.  The trip normally takes about 25 minutes so I knew we had enough time for me to take the conversation where I wanted it.

"Amy, a couple weeks ago you and Jimmy were laughing at me when I called you a noodle-head.  What does that mean?"

She started to blush which is very noticable in a girl with such fair skin.  She also kind of stammered something that I couldn't quite hear.

"What did you say?"

"I don't want to say."

"Why not?  I won't get mad at you or anything."

"I am kind of embarassed."

"There is nothing to be embarassed about.  I won't laugh at you."

"Well.... OK.... it's my thingy"

"Your what?"

I really knew what she meant but I wanted to hear her say it.

"It means the thing between my legs."

"Do you know what that is called?"

"My... my... vagina," she said softly.

She was now bright red and she was looking down.

"Right.  There are other things its called, too, like pussy or cunt.  Have you ever heard your vagina called that?"

I couldn't believe that I was sitting next to Amy in the car talking about her little pussy.  My cock was starting to become uncomfortable in my pants.

"No, I've never heard that before.

"OK, Amy, but why did you say that Jimmy had two when I called him a noodle-head."

She smiled to herself when I asked her that question.

"That's what we call his thingy, too."

Hmmm... a new development.  She had been talking to Jimmy about their sexual organs.  I wondered if there was more than just talk going on.

"Do you know the real name for a boy's thingy?"

"Um... a penis?"

"That's right, it is also called a cock or dick."

I suspected that she had heard those terms before because she blushed furiously again.  I had to think up a way to keep the conversation going and progressing.  I knew this would be taking a chance but I decided to go for it anyway.

"Amy, can I see your noodle?"

She shot me a glance with wide eyes.  I could see that she was very nervous at being asked to do this.  I preesed on, however.

"I'll bet your noodle is very pretty."

She smiled but was still blushing considerably.

"Pretty please?"

"Ok." she said softly.

Amy was wearing stretchy cotton shorts and a tee shirt.  She reached up to the tops of her shorts and in one motion pulled them and her now visible white underwear down to her knees.  I quickly made sure that there were no cars or trucks passing us at that time, and then I stared hungrily at her exposed bare pussy.

"Why, Amy, you have a very wonderful little noddle."

She looked up at me and smiled as I said that.  I needed to keep pushing.

"Do you ever rub it when you are alone?"

Again, she blushed furiously.

"I'ts OK to do that, you know.  Everyone plays with their noddles"

She smiled and answered softly, "Unh huh."

"What do you do when you rub it.  Can you show me?"

Now I was really walking on thin ice but decided that nothing ventured, nothing gained.  I would so love to see pretty little Amy playing with her pussy.  She reached down with her index finger and started rubbing the crack of her pussy gently.  I could see that she knew exactly where to rub because she spent most of the time up toward the top on her little clit.  Her eyes were almost closed as she leaned back and gave me a beautiful show of her masturbation techniques.  Her fingers were moving pretty quickly over her pussy and her breathing became more rapid.  I knew that we didn't have too much longer to get to the camp so I needed to move things along a little.

"Can I touch your noodle, Amy?"

Again, a little fear crossed her eyes but when she looked at my gentle smile it put her at ease.

"OK," she responded in her quiet little voice.

I then reached out my right hand, while keeping the left hand on the steering wheel.  (It was getting pretty difficult to drive at this point and I hoped we didn't get in an accident.  I could just see the headlines:  Child Molester In Accident With Little Girl:  Hand on Her Privates."  I shuddered to think.

But, I went ahead anyway.  With my middle finger I gently touched her pussy and began caressing it.  She had already started to get a little wet from her own diddling and the slipperiness of it felt good.  She tensed when I first touched her but then began to relax as I continued my rubbing motions.  As she did, I was paying close attention to her clit.  I inserted just the tip of my finger into her hole to get more juices and then concentrated on her clit.  I wanted to see her have an orgasm before we had to quit.

Her breathing became more shallow and her eyes were closed as I continued.  I could detect that she was starting to push back on my finger pressure with little hip thrusts.  I new she was getting close and so I continued rubbing her clit in little circles until all of a sudden she sucked in her breath and grew rigid in the seat.  She gave off soft little squeals and I knew she was cumming from the feel of my fingers on her pussy and clit.  I kept it up for maybe half a minute but I did not want to rub her raw or anything.  When I slowed down, she gradually came back down and started breathing at a normal pace again.  She still had her eyes closed but she had the biggest smile on her face and I knew that she had enjoyed my work on her little noodle.  I brought my finger to my mouth and tasted the sweetness of her little girl cunt juices.  I really wanted to do more with her but that would have to wait.  We were getting close to our destination and I knew I had to wrap things up.

"Amy, did you enjoy that?"

"Oh, yes.  It was wonderful!"

"Maybe we can do it again some time but you mustn't tell anyone because we will both get in big trouble, OK?"

"OK."

I could see that she was still feeling the afterglow of her orgasm and she probably would have agreed to almost anything.

"Time to get your shorts pulled back up to cover you noodle."

She obediently pulled them up and straightened out her clothing as we signalled to turn into the camp.  As she got out of the car I gave her a little pat on the bottom.

"Amy, you have the best noodle I have ever seen."

She smiled a big grin.

"Thanks."

And then she walked up toward the group of camp councelors waiting for their charges.  I hoped that they could not detect the smell of sex from her freshly fingered little pussy.  As I watched her walk away I was already trying to figure out how I could get her to do more with me.  I would love to have a blow job from those beautiful little lips.  My cock was aching from the thought.  Maybe next time.