KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - It's Cheaper Than Therapy

News:

• Congratulations to Valley Vixin
    KB's 2020 Erotica Writer of the Year
  • Become a member for access to more areas of our message board, it's free!  Register here.
  • Congratulations to Shiela_M
    KB's 2020 Pervert of the Year

What was the last thing you watched? Movie & TV Edition

Guest · 9562

Offline Hood

• Pervert
    • Fame +9/-0
Reply #525 on: January 08, 2021, 12:13:59 PM
Now wait! "Sweating" or "Swearing" or is it Sweating while swearing....or swearing because you're sweating.....or ?????    :emot_laughing:

Fixed it.

Fucking autocorrect

Thanks for your kind response and the "woo." Someone please explain this woo boo to me...lol.

Good for you.....forgive me for laughing. Didn't mean to offend in any way. It just struck me funny, but don't you hate that auto correct. It gets to be a real pain in the ass.

No offense taken, even gave you a Woo for the creative spell checking  :emot_kiss:

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +440/-1
Reply #526 on: January 08, 2021, 08:31:35 PM

"Red Sparrow". Very violent and contains an extreme example of something I may have ranted posted about in the So Irritating thread.

i.e. The hero is tied to a chair and menaced by sadistic torturer; heroine manages to stun said torturer but rather than finishing him of with one of the array of knives on display she wastes time releasing the hero from his bonds; torturer regains consciousness and attacks hero and heroine; a bloody battle ensues until torturer is finally despatched.

However it does have a rather delightful view of Jennifer Lawrence's left boob

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +971/-52
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #527 on: January 09, 2021, 04:12:10 PM
Dark Waters - film came out in 2019. Stars Mark Ruffalo as an attorney who takes on DuPont over their poisoning the drinking water of a town in West Virginia. Dupont had dumped tons of toxic waste from their production of Teflon. A very good David vs Goliath story.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +355/-1
  • As far as I know, I'm freaking delightful
Reply #528 on: January 12, 2021, 09:08:56 PM
Watching BRIDGERTON on Netflix.  A story set in London high society where match making and courting of the young takes place.   I'm enjoying it.  Dan watched for less than 15 minutes, picked up his magazine and said, "Tell me if there is any nudity."

I'm halfway through Episode 4.

I lasted as long as Dan, even knowing there was a hot sex scene in one of the episodes.  ;D

Sex, orgies, more sex.... almost forgot there was actually a plot.

"I'm a hazard to my health, don't let me get me"

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +440/-1
Reply #529 on: January 13, 2021, 04:31:52 PM
Watching BRIDGERTON on Netflix.  A story set in London high society where match making and courting of the young takes place.   I'm enjoying it.  Dan watched for less than 15 minutes, picked up his magazine and said, "Tell me if there is any nudity."

I'm halfway through Episode 4.

I lasted as long as Dan, even knowing there was a hot sex scene in one of the episodes.  ;D

Mrs. ODK loves it, I never even gave it a chance.

Sex, orgies, more sex.... almost forgot there was actually a plot.

I have changed my mind; Mrs. ODK kept that to herself ;D

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Online Rainwater

• New Pervert
    • Fame +1/-0
Reply #530 on: January 15, 2021, 09:21:22 AM
"Birth of a Cool" A wonderful documentary on the life of Miles Davis.  I suppose being a huge fan of his music made me bit partial, but I was glued to it.  I got emotional.  I even cried toward the end when people discussed the circumstances of his death.   Great narration, an amazing array of interviews, and of course a lot of incredible film footage of Miles himself.

It's on Netflix...

Offline Dudester

• Pervert
    • Fame +37/-21
Reply #531 on: January 16, 2021, 05:53:16 AM
News of the World, starring Tom Hanks.

This is a must see for anyone that admires great acting, great production values, great directing, and the other unsung things that go into making a movie (make up, costumes, pre production location scouting, etc.).

Tom Hanks plays a lonely Civil War veteran that makes his living going town to town reading newspaper stories to people because they're too busy trying to survive-farming, being a black smith, merchant, etc. In an overturned wagon, outside a town, he finds an 11 year old girl and a dead adult in the wagon is carrying papers that the girl was abducted by the Kiowa (and raised by them) and needs to be returned to her family 500 miles away. Hanks undertakes the quest, dealing with an uncooperative child, blood thirsty pedophiles, Kiowa and a county run by hardcore rednecks.

I could be wrong, but I think this movie was scheduled to be a late year movie to get in line for Oscar season. This movie richly deserves Oscars all around. Hanks delivers a stellar performance as does the child (Helena Zengel). Shout outs to make up for making everyone look filthy all the time (the mid 1800's were a different time) as well as costuming, the writers, the director, and the afore mentioned pre production location scouts. Where they found all that open, unspoiled land astounds me and deeply impresses me. Only once did I see obvious tire tracks.

A shout out to the production design people (they build sets). I grew up in the old west and buildings they were in were clearly either genuine 19th century buildings or the set builders had an incredible knack for accuracy.

If you have the time and like any of the above, definitely see the movie.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +355/-1
  • As far as I know, I'm freaking delightful
Reply #532 on: January 21, 2021, 04:48:07 PM
So I just finished Queens Gambit, and I have to say, I dont think I've ever been so excited about something so boring as chess.

"I'm a hazard to my health, don't let me get me"

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +971/-52
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #533 on: January 21, 2021, 06:23:56 PM
We are working our way through the original Twilight Zone series. Rod Serling's intro and closing remarks to each of the episodes is worth watching the series in and of itself.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Bittersweet

• New Pervert
    • Fame +0/-0
Reply #534 on: January 22, 2021, 08:07:33 PM
Lucifer series on netflix