KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

What was the last thing you watched? Movie & TV Edition

Guest · 9883

Offline Dudester

• Pervert
    • Fame +38/-23
Reply #540 on: February 13, 2021, 04:54:55 AM

Just watched BLISS with Owen Wilson and Salma Hayek on Amazon Prime. I can sum up my thoughts of the movie in 4-1/2 words.
What the f* was that?

I trained Owen Wilson for a military movie. What a self obsessed little jerk.

Offline purpleshoes

• Deviant
    • Fame +72/-1
Reply #541 on: February 13, 2021, 12:45:51 PM

Just watched BLISS with Owen Wilson and Salma Hayek on Amazon Prime. I can sum up my thoughts of the movie in 4-1/2 words.

What the f* was that?

I watched that earlier this week. I couldn't have summed it up any better. Very strange movie.

Offline MintJulie

• ~ Version Number 9.9.0 ~ POY 2016
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +852/-5
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #542 on: February 15, 2021, 05:14:05 PM

Last night we relaxed on the couch with popcorn and a bourbon for me, wine for him, as we watched the Morgan Freeman movie "The Magic of Belle Isle".  I couldn't help but think of "Driving Miss Daisey" with him switching roles. I liked it. A nice feel good movie.

Some cute and funny lines throughout.

I loved Carl. "What happened to the Slim Jims."

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady.  #TB12

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +454/-1
Reply #543 on: February 16, 2021, 05:32:30 PM

I'm not sure if this can be seen outside the UK but I have just finished watching "Upstart Crow". Whether you love or loathe Shakespeare this is very funny, written by Ben Elton who wrote Blackadder (series 2-4) it has many similarities in humour and also references it and other classic UK comedies such as "The Office" and "The Fall And Rise Of Reginald Perrin".

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline purpleshoes

• Deviant
    • Fame +72/-1
Reply #544 on: February 19, 2021, 02:30:44 PM
A Canadian movie on Prime Video titled Porcupine Lake (2017) Genre: Drama, LGBTQ (I believe it can be viewed on YouTube if you have an account to prove you're old enough.)

Porcupine Lake is a subtle story of adolescent curiosity and exploration. One critic described it as a female coming of age movie.

Bea (Charlotte Salisbury), a shy 13-year-old city girl (and her mother) spend the summer visiting her father in a small country town where she becomes friends with Kate (Lucinda Armstrong Hall), an outgoing girl about her age or slightly older.

A bit of dialogue is indicative of their relative maturity. Kate mentions that her brother seems to have a boner all the time and Bea asks what a boner is.

The two lead characters explore kissing a few times, including one scene where Kate gives Bea a lesson in French kissing. At one point Kate gives Bea a gift, her favorite pair of underwear (from the outside clothesline where it was hung to dry). That puzzled me a little. Is that a girl thing? In a later scene, Bea seemed really happy to have it.

Lucinda Armstrong Hall was nominated for a Best Supporting Actress role at the Canadian equivalent of the Academy Awards.

The film debuted at the Toronto International Film Festival and was nominated as the best Canadian feature film.

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +454/-1
Reply #545 on: February 19, 2021, 07:44:05 PM

"Emmanuelle In Soho" - the last of the British soft core sex films of the 70s.  Completely unrelated to the original Emmanuelle films it is best described as poor soft corn, not only is it very dated but also terribly acted.  On the plus side there is more full frontal nudity than you can shake a merkin at performed by some very beautiful girls and a ground breaking (for a general release film) 'lesbians in the bath' scene.

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +344/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #546 on: February 21, 2021, 11:17:41 PM
I was in Montana in September, and a bit more briefly about 4-5 years ago.  I like Montana, a lot.

I knew a girl from Montana, chatted online.  Bad things happened to her.  Whatever you might imagine, it was worse.  She showed me pictures at some point of insulated shirts men wear in Montana and said she wanted me to wear those.  She also showed me pictures of Stetson cowboy hats, saying I needed one of those too.  I briefly lost contact with her.  During that time I bought a couple of the shirts and a ~$200 Stetson in a cowboy gear store in of all places, Pennsylvania.  Turns out the reason I lost contact with the girl was more bad things happened to her, again worse than you want to know.  I reminded her she wanted me to get the hat and shirts, but she didn’t remember, the trauma I think.  I’ve heard she shows up in the chat sometimes looking for me.  I’m not there at all these days.  I tried her old aol e-mail, but she stopped replying.  My last news of her was second hand, and again wasn’t good.  I got married again, so not much I can do.

Anyways, last two days I’ve been watching the show Yellowstone about a Montana ranching family and wearing that fucking hat.

Offline ToeinH2O

• Ph.D in Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +841/-8
  • Member since '08, POY 2013, POM x3
Reply #547 on: February 22, 2021, 10:23:58 PM

Anyways, last two days I’ve been watching the show Yellowstone about a Montana ranching family and wearing that fucking hat.

I tried to watch Yellowstone, but quit for two reasons:  First it reminded me of the TV show “Dallas.”  Second, I find Kevin Costner annoying as hell.  Think Waterworld.  My eyes...

The Stetson Open Road.  I have two.  Wear one most days.

LBJ’s favorite also, by the way.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 10:27:11 PM by ToeinH2O »

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +344/-12
Reply #548 on: February 23, 2021, 04:47:21 AM

I tried to watch Yellowstone, but quit for two reasons:  First it reminded me of the TV show “Dallas.”  Second, I find Kevin Costner annoying as hell.  Think Waterworld.  My eyes...

The Stetson Open Road.  I have two.  Wear one most days.

LBJ’s favorite also, by the way.

Mine is a 4X and grey.  If I recall there were only a couple options in my size, 7 1/2.  It sat on the rack so long when the woman took the size tag off it was darker grey underneath.  It has a little dark square in front, might take a while for that to fade away.

I’m thinking I’d like another color, maybe a tan 6X.  I’ll wait until I go out west again and find a bigger store with more options.  I’d buy online, but then you can’t try on several and then decide.  I don’t do returns, they’re a pain.

Around here you get stared at wearing a hat like these, not common at all like I’m sure it is in Texas.  It certainly wouldn’t be business attire.

LBJ.  I like the old joke where the girl thinks that Spanish for ‘the blow job’.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +852/-5
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #549 on: February 23, 2021, 01:24:55 PM

Love Yellowstone. We need to sign up for Peacock for a month and binge season 3.
I've never been a fan of Kevin Costner, but he's okay in this. Kelly Reilly's character of Beth Dutton is my favorite.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +852/-5
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #550 on: February 23, 2021, 01:42:50 PM

We watched Wonder Woman 1984.  Yikes. Graphics and special effects not good. Acting by main characters were so-so, but the secondary characters were brutal. Just so not worth the $20 amazon rental fee. Cheaper than taking the whole family to the movies though.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +344/-12
Reply #551 on: February 23, 2021, 06:05:06 PM

Love Yellowstone. We need to sign up for Peacock for a month and binge season 3.
I've never been a fan of Kevin Costner, but he's okay in this. Kelly Reilly's character of Beth Dutton is my favorite.

Somehow I could see toe liking that character too, especially if she had a tight grip on his ball sack.

Last night I watched for the umpteenth time The Great Scoit and the Cathousr Thursday 1986 with Kay Lenz.

Offline ToeinH2O

• Ph.D in Perversity
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +841/-8
  • Member since '08, POY 2013, POM x3
Reply #552 on: February 23, 2021, 07:56:22 PM
What’s not to like?

Offline Johnny

• Deviant
    • Fame +46/-1
Reply #553 on: February 25, 2021, 03:24:07 PM
Watching Resident Alien. Genuinely funny.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +522/-1
Reply #554 on: February 25, 2021, 03:59:49 PM
I'm getting a kick out of that show too. Lots of laughs out of a silly situation. :emot_laughing:

Well trained and been made compliant....by our two cats.