KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Showing off your wife's pussy

Guest · 2523

shaver

on: July 13, 2017, 08:12:40 PM
If your wife or girl friend showed an interest in showing off her pussy would you courage her.In my case I certainly would.

Offline StrawmanFP

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 02:08:11 AM
If she wanted to i don't know if I'd encourage her, but I know I wouldn't discourage her behavior.

Offline mummylover62

• New Pervert
Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 06:52:32 AM
If your wife or girl friend showed an interest in showing off her pussy would you courage her.In my case I certainly would.
ABSOLUTELY YES.....I have been trying for years now to encourage her to show herself off....I love the thought of guys looking up her skirt to see her pantieless fanny

An index of my stories can be found on my profile page

Offline Hades

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +165/-1
  • Despite of it all, still an aspiring decent person
Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 03:20:34 PM
I assume with "show off", you mean show on camera or post pictures of it?
On a relational level I'd say "fuck do I care".  it's not my pussy.  If she wants to show it off, who am I to object?
On a sexual level... "Fuck yeah!"  I'd totally dig jerking off to public pics or vids of her pussy.  Sounds like a huge turn on.

Edit: Actually... I had a relationship where I did jerk off on publicly available pics and vids of my gf, but those were not exactly the kind of circumstances this thread is about I guess. :D
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 03:25:40 PM by Hades »

Don't ask me.
I'm just as clueless about life as you are.

Offline suemcgregor27

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +26/-0
Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 03:28:13 PM
Boys, is there anyone volunteering to tell me please, what turns you on in this behaviour? Thanks.
(This question is not intented to offend anyone. I am just trying to understand openly what turns you on here. It may be different from one to another)

Offline Hades

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +165/-1
  • Despite of it all, still an aspiring decent person
Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 04:31:24 PM
My reply was an instinctive one... I didn't give it that much thought until you asked "why"?
For me personally I think it's first of all an extension of the thing you get when you walk into a bar with a beautiful woman.  Obviously other men (and women) will stare etc.  The turn on for me (and I know plenty of other guys who'd totally feel the same) is the affirmation that the woman i'm with is indeed desirable.  And of course the implicit affirmation that I myself am also desirable as, after all,  she could have had any of those other guys, but she chose me. 
And ofcourse you get the added bonus of saying "stare all you want dude, but guess who's getting laid tonight, and guess who goes home to have a wank".
So back to the pussy stuff... yea, I suppose it's the same basic mechanism. Just a bit more "extreme".
Second thing I can think of is breaking the social norm.  I suppose social convention assumes that your wife/gf's pussy is between you, her and occasionally her gynecologist.  If she shows it off to the rest of the world it's a clear sign that she doesn't let social convention inhibit her own sexuality, and that she's obviously sexually adventurous.

Like I said, this is what I personally think is the turn-on for me. Other boys must speak for themselves if they feel inclined to do so.

Don't ask me.
I'm just as clueless about life as you are.

_priapism

Reply #6 on: November 22, 2017, 06:51:41 PM
I used to pull up alongside truckers while in motion, and play with my girlfriend’s pussy while they watched.  She’d usually have a big O, and the truckers almost always honked their horns in approval.

Offline suemcgregor27

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +26/-0
Reply #7 on: November 25, 2017, 11:34:42 AM
I used to pull up alongside truckers while in motion, and play with my girlfriend’s pussy while they watched.  She’d usually have a big O, and the truckers almost always honked their horns in approval.

Merovingian, that is a pretty hot show, I understand it. May be same, may be not, sailors girls, especially during festival type public races etc. show off their boops or ass, to the other boats and they do like truckers in respond. I have done this many times...
But the topic to me was quite different, I mean in my perception, that is why I tried to understand behind... 

Offline squirtelguy

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +8/-1
Reply #8 on: November 25, 2017, 08:18:31 PM
my wife loves to be naked, but is not a huge show off her her pussy to others. I do usually get a top up in the garage as I pull out though.

Offline Supersoftball

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +17/-16
  • Blue Lives Matter!
Reply #9 on: November 26, 2017, 06:07:34 PM
My wife likes to ride nude (I do not discourage or encourage) in the car, especially during the day on the way to our property in Central Texas, so if you're on 290 heading west from Houston, look for a steel gray 2016 Corvette or Black Mercedes G (square-ish looking SUV) wagon. I make sure we stop for gas there and back.

Bass Reeves<br /><br />\"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.\"

Offline strangerknocking

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +8/-1
Reply #10 on: October 08, 2021, 03:27:24 AM
Yes, as matter fact I started her down that road, when we went out to bars. She would always dress provocatively, never panties or bra and when we would slow dance I would slowly pull up the back of her dress to show her bare ass. She would tell me whenever someone would touch her and I'd ask her if she wanted to sit down but, she would just smile and tell me it was ok and it wasn't just men.

Offline Lariat Advance

• New Pervert
Reply #11 on: November 11, 2021, 12:45:10 AM
would you courage her

Heck yeah.  I'd be so down with that.