KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever tried to make yourself cum but couldn't?  (Read 1204 times)
xotram
New Pervert

Fame 1

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2017, 08:10:53 AM »

Sometimes ... usually when:

Had too much booze ... I can happily fuck for a long time, but not matter what i cant cum.

I already have had a few Orgasms that specific day, (you there are those days when you are on a horny roll and cant stop touching yourself) ....

The moment of realisation is always the same "Awww shit this aint gonna happen right now" and the unconvinced going on for a little while until the realisations really sinks in Wink
Levorotatory
Degenerate

Fame 12

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2017, 03:43:53 AM »

I would expect that this happens to most people on occasion.  For me, it has been the result of trying to masturbate to relieve boredom and never really getting into it, or just trying to cum too many times in a day (I could manage 5 when I was younger, now it is more like 3).
suemcgregor27
Degenerate

Fame 14

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2017, 07:25:01 AM »

Does these count??? When he comes earlier than expected or when trying to postpone mine just to catch him, somehow I feel like, all has dissappeared. Quite often actually...
Rebecca_shy
New Pervert

Fame 2

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2017, 04:32:15 AM »

Sometimes, for whatever reason, I'll continuously get really close to cumming then lose it at the last second and have to start over. Super frustrating.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: