Gia - Pervert of the Year for 2009

watcher1 · 3730

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1605/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
on: December 29, 2009, 09:24:20 PM
This month, the committee has decided to forego its Pervert of the Month award and honor a member as Pervert of the Year.  Who else epitomizes such an award as our own lovely moderator - Gia.  From her great avatars to her Candid Teens thread; from her favorite Nella to her blog, Gia has kept many a member in a constant state of heat and/or moistness.
It is an honor and a privilege to award our first annual Pervert of the Year award to our own Doctor of Squirtology:

Gia1978

Congratulations! 

Sorry everyone. Yours truly has the honors of pinning the award on her.   ;D

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1837/-28
Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 09:55:54 PM
You better pin it fast and then duck.

I couldn't be happier. The number of posts and entertainment she has given all of this forum leaves no other deserving person. Way to go big sis. :emot_kiss:

one of the originals

Offline Nadi

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +6/-0
Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 10:01:16 PM
Congratulations Gia, you are the best.

You are a beautiful, sexy, unique and wonderful person.

Kisses
Nadi
xxx

Offline Gina Marie

• So fucking done with it all.
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1375/-70
  • Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 01:29:35 AM
First of all; I wish to thank all past and current members of the Kristen’s Board Staff.

Starting with GRM and Emily: These two people have given their TIME and MONEY to make this board exist, and without them, we have NOTHING. A couple years back, when GRM started this message board (it was at a different location then), we had just a handful of members then and it was shut down in only a few weeks. Then Emily came to the rescue and offered us a home here in July of 2007. Within a few weeks we really took off and GRM offered me the job of Mod. I reluctantly said yes, and have been a Mod ever since.

Next, my fellow Moddy’s past and present who are a fantastic group of people and have taught and shown me a myriad of interesting things (sexual and non), I love you all! (Watcher, I dont know what you wanna pin the award on, since I am NAKED!!!)

Further, I want to also include AB and Rope Fiend, as they have also been very involved in our continued success as a message board. I also want to thank all the GREAT members of this board, some have become wonderful online friends (you know who you are) and you are the reason I post and remain as a Moderator.

And then… I want to thank my three anonymous sisters: Staci, Pixie and Jennn – I love you girls far more than I say or show you!

There have been many ups and downs for me personally and publicly (mostly ups here) and at a couple times I have wanted to give up my position. Overall, it has been very rewarding for me to be here as a Moderator for this fantastic place and a daily distraction from the grind of life.

For those of you who consider me some type of enemy, I am sorry you feel that way and I hope you get EVERYTHING you want in life. I send only good thoughts and blessings to you all. Peace to you and your families in the coming year.

Lastly – I want to sincerely thank all of you in total for this honor, It is a great statement of appreciation, and I am deeply touched.

May 2010 be a wonderful year for all of us.
Humbly your faithful servant,
~Gia1978

Offline DanteDC

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +63/-19
  • Mind Wander
Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 03:57:29 AM
CONGRATULATIONS TO GIA. AND CONGRAGULATIONS ON HER 3000 posts.

Late at night you are walking and you see a floating light and you think huh. You keep walking and see me just standing there blank faced.

Pervert of the Month January 10.

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #5 on: December 30, 2009, 04:56:23 AM
(Watcher, I dont know what you wanna pin the award on, since I am NAKED!!!)

~Gia1978

Hmmm.....I can think of a couple of places and a few options other then pins.  ;D

Offline insatiable

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +557/-2
  • Insatiably Insatiable.
Reply #6 on: December 30, 2009, 05:19:06 AM
Am I the only one, who finds the Binikini top above a bit Hypnotic

Anyways Congrats on getting pinned by watcher.

Something about something by someone important.

Serviceman

Reply #7 on: December 30, 2009, 03:11:39 PM
Very well said, my dear. And may 2010 be of abundance to you in every way.
Serviceman

Offline sarahjane

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #8 on: December 30, 2009, 06:49:57 PM
Well I'm only a newbie but definitely appreciate your posts particularly Candid teens well deserved award! :)

Curious about incest, ageplay and taboo subjects. Enjoy upskirts, uniforms, cotton panties etc

Offline Grm

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +456/-117
  • Goodbye KB
Reply #9 on: December 30, 2009, 08:42:35 PM
As Gia has said, she has been here from the beginning and until she was recently overtaken by Watcher, by far our most consistent poster. So I can think of no other who is not only qualified for Watcher's Pervert of the Year, but the last 2 1/2, well done.

Offline shadesofgrey

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #10 on: December 30, 2009, 08:51:36 PM
I've been here a VERY short time, but I suspect most of my posts have been following or on threads started by this girl.  Well Done - I'm sure you deserve every plaudit.

(Watcher, I dont know what you wanna pin the award on, since I am NAKED!!!)

~Gia1978

Hmmm.....I can think of a couple of places and a few options other then pins.  ;D

LOL - not another word needs to be spoken.  What an excellent idea (or three).  We'll look forward to the photographs of the award 'in place'.

;D

Offline Kopmatt09

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +15/-9
Reply #11 on: January 01, 2010, 02:32:53 AM
Congratulations Gia :).

I don't think I've ever come across anyone with as much knowledge about sexual matters as you, in a very tasteful and informative way. A credit to any internet forum, especially KB.

Your passion for what you think and believe in comes across in every post and every thoughtful contribution.

Happy New Year and best wishes for 2010.

Athos131

Reply #12 on: January 01, 2010, 03:04:53 AM
Victory should be naked! - Doctor Who

(Sorry Gia, this was the best I could do.)

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
Reply #13 on: January 01, 2010, 07:51:54 AM
WOW!  TO BE FUCKING PERVERTED FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR!  THAT'S HANDS DOWN AND HANDS UP AMAZING!

I LOVES YOU GIA!

Offline DanteDC

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +63/-19
  • Mind Wander
Reply #14 on: January 01, 2010, 10:29:27 AM
WOW!  TO BE FUCKING PERVERTED FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR!  THAT'S HANDS DOWN AND HANDS UP AMAZING!

I LOVES YOU GIA!

Were all perverted for an entire year Gia is the Main Pervert of the Year

YAY GIA

Late at night you are walking and you see a floating light and you think huh. You keep walking and see me just standing there blank faced.

Pervert of the Month January 10.

Offline Foxihotgirl

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +132/-1
Reply #15 on: January 01, 2010, 01:08:20 PM
Gia,
Shouldn't there be an award given to the Pervert of the year? Mmmmm....maybe I can think of one:-) Something that you, a true loving pervert would appreciate? Keep up the good work and the site.

Love,
Foxi
XXX

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #16 on: January 01, 2010, 03:25:26 PM
Gia,
Shouldn't there be an award given to the Pervert of the year? Mmmmm....maybe I can think of one:-) Something that you, a true loving pervert would appreciate? Keep up the good work and the site.

Love,
Foxi
XXX

Foxi - there is, but I am having some difficulty figuring where to "pin" it on her.  Any suggestions?  ;D

Athos131

Reply #17 on: January 01, 2010, 05:00:10 PM
Use bondage tape!