KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ASSTR  (Read 4670 times)
foad
« on: March 07, 2010, 08:08:57 AM »

I tried making an ASSTR account back in December. I went through all the automated emails & confirmations, culminating with:

Your email address has been validated, and as such your account request information has been submitted to ASSTR's administration for processing.

Assuming you account application is legitimate, you should receive another email on how to log in and use your ASSTR account.

Please know that it sometimes takes quite a while for the ASSTR administration to review account applications and create new accounts.  We sincerely apologize for the delay.  Unfortunately, our time must be divided among numerous tasks and thus our response times are not as fast as we would like.

Please do not take any delay in the processing of your account application as a sign of disinterest in you or your work on our part.

If you do not hear back from ASSTR within two weeks, feel free to email us for an update on your application status.  Sometimes we get busy with other tasks and processing account applications can be put on the back burner.  If you have stories written and are itching to get them posted, sending an email to us will usually expedite the creation of your account.

Once again, thank you for your interest in letting ASSTR assist you in publishing your works online.  We look forward to having you!

- The ASSTR Administration

That was...oh, about five months ago. I've written numerous emails, and have had no response. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there an email address I could write to that I would be more likely to get a response from? I have simply been replying to admin@asstr.org.
A Webber
The Archivist
Pervert

Fame +28/-0

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 03:47:58 PM »

Try again and if after 5 days if you haven't heard anything back post the results here.

AW

The Kristen Archives
foad
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 10:52:12 AM »

I wrote another email before I made the previous post. I still have not received a response. I've checked it every day, and I haven't seen anything in my spam or trash folders.
foad
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 03:12:55 AM »

Never got a response. I'm trying to create another account now.
foad
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 04:42:37 AM »

Worked this time, strange. Aw well, I wanted to choose a different name anyway.
stefanwolf
Total freak

Fame +90/-20

It's ok to howl at the moon

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 12:56:56 AM »

Thanks foad for posting this thread gives me a heads up for the future.  Thanks to A webber and the other admins at asstr for all their hard work!

"If I lick the Henna off the small of a back;   Will it dye my tongue? And if I swallow it down; Will it tattoo my heart?"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: