KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gotham: Dark Night Of The Cat [ORIGINAL; Dark Fantasy...See Below]  (Read 232 times)
GEMINIGUY
"I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
Burnt at the stake

Fame 312

« on: October 10, 2017, 06:47:44 PM »

Gotham: Dark Night Of The Cat
by GEMINIGUY (10/2017)
Email: iamgeminiguy at yahoo . com

[ORIGINAL; Dark Fantasy
Masturbation
M/f Oral Sex 1st Time]

http://kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=52044.0

Gotham City - the darkest, dreariest, most crime ridden city in North America. But in many ways, Gotham was just like any city in the Northern part of its country. Take its weather for example. Every Spring, the weather is beautiful, everything returning to its vibrant, various shades of green. Every Summer, the middle of the season can get as hot as any city in the Southern part of the country. Every Winter, the cold sets in, temperatures drop dramatically, and everything spends most of that season blanketed under layers of snow.
But Fall - Fall is the most fickle *itch of a season. First of all, at the beginning of September, as the kids return to school, while still officially Summer, the weather already begins to drop, becoming more bearable [especially in the classrooms of older schools]. But wants Fall itself begins, something amazing can happen...
In the Northern part of the country, a phenomenon known as Indian Summer can set in, when after cooler temperatures set in Summer-like temperatures return briefly. But the *itch of Indian Summer is, you never know just WHEN in late September and in October it will strike.  
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 11:27:19 AM by GEMINIGUY » Logged

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant
GEMINIGUY
Burnt at the stake

Fame 312

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 07:05:22 PM »

Just like a crime wave in Gotham. Crime was already there in that dark city, but you never knew when it would again engulf the city, as it tended to eventually do again after things calmed down again. Trust me, it's true in Gotham.  Ask anyone. Hell, ask Detective James Gordon. He's had to deal with more than his fare share of crime as well as Gotham's zany criminals.
But we weren't talking about crime. We were talking about the weather, and particularly in the Fall. Living in a city in the Northern part of the country like Gotham, once the cooler temperatures of late Summer set in, you never know when Indian Summer will make its appearance.  It's not a case of IF, it WILL eventually show up. But from Fall-to-Fall, one never knows when it will [or for how long...].
This particular Fall season, temperatures had dropped very cool, keeping the likes of persons like Selina Kyle indoors at night whenever possible. And the shapely young blonde preferred the outdoors at night whenever possible.
September into October remained very cool. Up until Halloween. Then a heatwave basked Gotham in very mid-Summer-like temperatures. Just the way punt-sized Selina loved it.
It had been a busy day for Selina. And she enjoyed those few hours among the Gothamite children Trick-or-Treating - a benefit of being pint-sized and so young-looking.

GEMINIGUY
Burnt at the stake

Fame 312

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 07:32:16 PM »

And though nighttime was the time Selina loved to prowl the streets, tonight she decided to get some sleep after her long day.
Selina had several sleeping bags in hiding she'd nabbed some time back. She strapped them to her back and easily scaled her way up to one of the tallest buildings, with her slim, lithe cat-like body. Not that she intended to sleep IN them. Just ON them.  Rooftops can be very uncomfortably hard.
Selina unrolled two of them and stacked them on top of each other. The third stayed rolled up, serving as her pillow. Removing her jacket, the beautiful girl laid back with a sigh, looking up at the sky...
Gotham City wasn't called the darkest city for nothing. Usually the only celestial light that shine down brightly on Gotham was a full moon. Anything less rarely was seen with the naked eye. But Selina had amazing night vision. Normally she could count off many a stars before she drifted herself off to sleep. Weird... Selina thought, as she stared up at the night sky. Nothing. No starlight at all... Wtf...
But it wasn't the end of the world for the sexy, busty girl. Just a very minor footnote of a conundrum after facing bigger issues that day. So without further thought, Selina soon drifted off to sleep, despite not being able to count off stars as was her nighttime outdoor custom if sorts. It was easy for the girl to fall asleep high atop Gotham. All the truly dangerous people stayed at street level.  As did what homeless people like Selina were left in the city.  The blonde young teen expected no danger this high above the city...

GEMINIGUY
Burnt at the stake

Fame 312

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 11:40:27 PM »

It was still three months before Gerald Crane would fall under Gotham City P.D.'s radar. But for now, Dr. Crane's experiments hadn't reached the point of requiring murder to harvest human adrenal glands. Up until now, he had been testing out his theory clandestinely using animals, particularly mammals, removing their adrenal glands without resorting to killing them. When Dr. Crane had perfected his serum for removing fear, he planned to test it on himself.
If it was a success, he would use it on his son Jonathan, who later would be known as the Scarecrow. But for the time being, Dr. Crane hadn't used his son to complete his experiments, nor had he made Jonathan aware of them yet. But when the time was right he intended to bring the young man in.
But unknown to Gerald Crane, his son WAS aware of his clandestine work. And like his father, Jonathan himself was quite brilliant in the fields if science and medicine. He secretly watched, reading over his notes, familiarizing himself with his father's theory.
If Dr. Crane had inquired of his son regarding his experimentation, he would have advanced in his research much sooner. You see, as brilliant as Gerald Crane was, it never occurred to him that the adrenal glands closest to that of human was ape. After all, apes were considered man's evolutionary ancestors.
The older Crane's experiments used mammals other than primates. And he had finally this late October had been able to get his hands on some apes to exact the adrenal glands from. Jonathan watched his father's work more carefully, now that he knew his father was about to make some headway.

GEMINIGUY
Burnt at the stake

Fame 312

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 11:56:53 PM »

But Jonathan wished there was someway to take part in the next step of the experimentation, but without his father knowing.  He was afraid of angering his father, but he wanted to make his father proud of him.
He watched his father worked through the hours, using the primate adrenal glands in the latest batch of his serum. Once the serum was complete, exhausted, Dr. Crane put the serum into refrigeration and left his lab, heading upstairs to bed.
Jonathan got to thinking. If he could test the serum - on a human - and it was a success, it would please his father to know this. He decided to go out on his own, and test it on someone, possibly someone homeless if he could find any left in Gotham.
Putting just enough into a hypospray, Jonathan snuck out of the house and on to the dark streets of the city, looking for the proper subject to use, possibly someone young, strong and healthy. It wasn't long before he came upon Selina Kyle skulking through the night. He'd seen the young blonde teen before, and knew she'd be perfect...
Keeping his distance but keeping her in sight, it was a good thing Jonathan was as strong and healthy as the agile girl, as he followed her high above the city streets. Finally she settled down on a high rooftop, preparing for the night. He watched her lay out the sleeping bags, then remove her leather jacket and shirt, revealing a sleeveless undershirt. Her arms were well-toned for her young age.

GEMINIGUY
Burnt at the stake

Fame 312

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 12:12:33 AM »

The younger Crane waited for Selina to fall asleep. Then he waited longer, just to be on the safe side. When he was sure he waited until the right time, Jonathan crept up onto the roof and into the shadows, making his way to the young teen as he removed the hypospray from his jacket pocket.
She was definitely asleep breathing evenly. Pressing the hypo to her neck, Jonathan released the serum into her system. Selina moaned softly, but didn't move.
If he had known the girl better, not that many did, Jonathan would have realized Selina didnt have many fears, to do what she did. In fact she was pretty much fearless. But everyone fears something. If they say they don't they're lying.
Jonathan suddenly realized, how would he know if the serum worked? All he could do was wait and watch. If he had known Selina better, he'd have known the blonde bombshell never had dreams. At least known she ever remembered. But she definitely never had bad or weird dreams.  If a person doesn't remember them, he or she STILL feels the after effects of those dreams when they wake up.
Again, if Jonathan had known Selina better, he'd have known SOMETHING was happening. Based on her rapid eye movements under her eyelids, the girl was in fact now dreaming. And as far as dreams go, it was a doozy...

GEMINIGUY
Burnt at the stake

Fame 312

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 12:54:59 AM »

Of course Selina didnt know she was dreaming. To her what she experienced seemed and felt very real and vivid.
She heard the shriek of a very large cat. And I don't mean a very large house cat. A jungle cat. A black panther.
Selina sprang up, eyes flying open, long hair whipping around as her head turned every which way. She tried to ascertain from where the feral shriek came from. It continued to reverberate in her ears, seeming to come from everywhere, and from nowhere, all at once.
She was alone on the rooftop. She leaned back on her arms, breathing heavy. Her large breasts thrust forward against the thin material of her undershirt, moving ever so slightly with each breath in and put. A sheen of sweat glistened on her exposed cleavage, where the top of her bra met the cut of her undershirt.
Strangely enough, it wasn't fear Selina raising. It was arousal she felt arising within in. She felt her unshaven, dark blonde-haired pussy growing wet, and her nipples thicken inside of her bra. But Selina didnt react to her arousal in the dream world.
But in the real world, as Jonathan watched, the girl's body did show its arousal. It started with Selina moaned softly, head turning from side-to-side. Her lower body rolled slightly from one side to the other. One hand reached up and cupped one of her full young breasts. The other pushed down between Selina's legs, which she began to spread.

GEMINIGUY
Burnt at the stake

Fame 312

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 08:56:39 AM »

Jonathan Crane's interest in Selina had been clinical. After all, he was a man of Science, just like his father. It was all he knew. After his mother died when he was only eight, it was only him and his father. And he'd done everything to gain his father's approval, his attention. So he immersed himself in Science. Just as Gerald Crane himself had.
In truth, Jonathan didn't know that he'd always had his father's approval, and his live. But Gerald took it hard when he had lost his wife which was why he had immersed himself in his work in the first place, not realizing the affect it was having on his son.
Jonathan's life had become his studies. All else became a distraction he couldn't afford.  Like friends, sports, and especially girls. He knew nothing about girls, and his father, caught up in his work, never took the time to talk to him about girls and sex. Not that it may have made any difference.
But now it was different. It had been just a clinical interest, but seeing Selina's arousal was having an unexpected effect on the young man. He felt a stirring in his loins, tinglings, achings, desires. He was becoming aroused by the beautiful girl.
And her moans grew louder. Her lower body gyrations increased. Jonathan began to grow hard in his trousers. Selina was thrusting her breasts up, thrusting her hips, raising her rounded ass. The younger Crane's cock tented his crotch obscenely.

GEMINIGUY
Burnt at the stake

Fame 312

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2017, 11:26:02 AM »

Inside of her dream, everything looked normal to Selina. But nothing felt right. It was as if it was all an illusion. And suddenly the blonde saw it WAS all an illusion. Everything shimmered in and out of focus, until everything around her solidified once again. But now Selina wasn't on a rooftop, in Gotham City, but high up on a mountaintop. Everything was snow-covered, and more snow fell all around her.
Still, something wasn't right. Selina realized it wasn't cold enough to be snowing. It was as warm as it had been when she'd gone to sleep...
And the silence around her was broken by the shriek of the cat. The large black panther. But looking all around, Selina saw nothing but white. No black shape coming out of the snow.
Selina was confused, bewildered, shocked, but she was surprised she still felt no fear. She only felt greater excitement, greater arousal.
Jonathan continued watching the visibly aroused blonde teen. He actually found her fascinating. And seeing her rubbing her own crotch, without thinking about it he rubbed his as well.
But that didn't last long. Selina unbuttoned and unzipped her pants, pushing a hand down the front of them. The young man gaped as he watched, hearing her moan louder, squirming in greater excitement. And as if hypnotized, Jonathan unbuttoned and unzipped his own trousers, forcing his hand down inside his briefs, encircling his engorged cock.

GEMINIGUY
Burnt at the stake

Fame 312

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2017, 11:49:20 AM »

The landscape began to shimmer once more, losing focus, regaining focus. Finally it reconstituted itself once more. On the rooftop and on the snowy mountain, it had been the dead of night. And it was the same here. Selina was now in a jungle. A humid breeze blew threw the leaves and vines, making the sounds of whispers around her, whispers in some foreign, ancient tongue.
This finally felt right to Selina. But even though she was in this dark, lonesome place, a place she never been to before, never even imagined, Selina still wasn't afraid. And she was more wantonly aroused than ever before...
And Selina sensed the great black panther somewhere near by. She found she was finally able to get to her feet. A smile crescented her young lips, a smile that would have been at home on Kraven The Hunter himself, and her eyes seemed to glow silver as Selina looked around her slowly...
In the real world, the gorgeous girl cried out as she writhed and shook. One hand had been clawing at her breast through her undershirt, but she stopped as she withdrew the other from the tight confines of her panties. Selina needed more.
Thrusting down her pants and panties to her ankles, she unknowingly exposed her hairy pussy to the younger Crane, his first pussy he'd ever seen. Excited and highly curious, Jonathan pushed down his own trousers and briefs to mid-thigh, exposing his large, highly-aroused virgin cock. He again wrapped his hands around it and stroked it.

GEMINIGUY
Burnt at the stake

Fame 312

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2017, 12:09:57 PM »

Selina's eyes sought wearily through the jungle around her on guard. The need for the hunt enveloped the young teen. Her senses were heightened, she felt a feral power flow through her strong, agile body. And on a whole other level, Selina felt...sensed...the coming of the great panther... The smell of her arousal permeated the air, adding to the heavy jungle musk. Her pussy soaked through her panties and pants heavily...
Her cries increased, as her head turned thrashed from one side to the other. Her pussy LOOKED like a swamp between her coltish thighs, as Jonathan looked on. Her hands forced her undershirt and bra up, releasing her amazing breast. The young man gasped at the sight.
There was a rustling up ahead. Something was coming... Her smile grew more vicious. Come and get me... Selina spoke inside of her head. As if hearing her words, the jungle foliage parted. At first it looked like a massive shadow, a blob. But a shape began to form out of the darkness. It was the largest, most ferocious black panther any hunter would have ever seen. Its eyes glowed silver in the dark night...
Throwing back its head, the massive cat shrieked. Selina snarled at it menacingly. And anyone who knew the girl well enough, would have said despite her short stature and lithe figure, she looked like a darker, scarier version of the young goddess, someone NOT to be reckoned with.
At the same instance, both Selina and the black panther which was as tall as her while on all fours charged at each other. Neither showed any fear, neither was willing to back down. And soon they crashed into each other.
But Selina and the great cat didn't crash into each other as much as they merged into each other. The panther seemed to actually absorb itself into the blonde's body...

GEMINIGUY
Burnt at the stake

Fame 312

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2017, 12:27:05 PM »

And Selina woke up.
Her eyes flew open, and she sucked in a deep breath, as if she'd been holding it the whole time. Her body felt exhausted, yet exhilarated at the same time, with a new, unknown power coursing through her very being. And she was just as horny as ever.
Then she saw Jonathan Crane. She didn't know who he was, or what he was doing there, but at the moment she could care less. It was the massive, hard cock jutting between his legs that Selina only cared about...
Flipping her legs back towards her head, the young blonde then agilely flipped her body forward, landing nimbly on her feet before Jonathan. He gaped in amazement. He was more amazed at how once she dropped to her knees she engulfed his cock into her mouth easily, deep throating him.
Selina loved the taste of his cock, partly because he was still a virgin, and she felt there was something about the taste of virgin cock... She was moaning as loudly around his cock as he was moaning himself. Jonathan suddenly wished he'd taken to the study of girls all those lost years instead...
Of course he was already keyed up, and couldn't last long. And Selina knew it, but didn't mind. The early breakfast wasn't all she'd wanted after all. She felt his throbbing cock swell in her mouth. Then he grunted, as he began to shoot off in Selina's mouth.

GEMINIGUY
Burnt at the stake

Fame 312

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2017, 12:41:36 PM »

Rope after thick rope traveled down her throat rapidly, flowing down like fast-flowing lava down a volcano. And Selina was able to easily stay ahead of the heavy spurts, never losing any of it.
Jonathan spurt sixteen or seventeen times, staying hard in his excitement, as the girl had wantonly hoped. Soon she was on her feet once again, spinning him around and shoving him down on the thick pile of sleeping bags. But she was instantly upon him as he landed, as fast as a jungle cat on the attack.
Straddling him, Selina grabbed his saliva-covered cock, and sank her extremely wet pussy down around it. Jonathan gasped, never expecting her to be so hot and tight inside...
Nor had he expected her to move and flow so rapidly, pumping herself up and down on his large cock. He was moaning and groaning loudly, as Selina was soon convulsing and shrieking powerfully. Faster and faster she rode him, as her head soon was thrashing from side-to-side as her convulsion grew more violent.
Jonathan nearly squealed as he felt her pussy clamp down around his cock. Throwing back her head, Selina screamed as she orgasmed.  To the younger Crane, it sounded animal in nature.
Selina never slowed down, fucking herself harder and harder on his cock. Her orgasm went on-and-on, as she screamed and purred, thrashing on top of Jonathan.

GEMINIGUY
Burnt at the stake

Fame 312

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2017, 12:57:29 PM »

Even as her orgasm was passing, her hot, sweaty body was already pushing itself towards another orgasm. And another, and another.  Selina Kyle was a little orgasm machine as usual.
Jonathan himself was gasping for breath, even hotter and sweatier than the girl was. Selina fucked herself on him on-and-on, faster and harder, using him for her own pleasure. She couldnt get enough. She was like an animal...
If Jonathan Crane knew Selina better than he really did, he'd have said this was a totally other person riding his cock. The look on her face, the silver of her eyes...
The pint-sized goddess rode him until he came some fifty minutes later, cumming dozens of times herself first. Eyes rolling back, he cried out, as rope after rope of hot jizz jettisoned from his even harder cock, geysering deep into her young womb as her tight pussy seemed to drain his balls.
The young man spurt into Selina another fourteen or fifteen times, groaning in pain and pleasure, as well as exhaustion. Just before he passed out, Jonathan thought to himself, Maybe there are more important things than my old man's approval...
When he woke up the next morning, he was alone on the rooftop. Selina was gone, as was all of her belongings. The memories of the night before seemed both vivid and quickly fading. He sighed. Was the experimenting even a success?  He didn't know. And at this point he didn't care.
Jonathan didn't know it, but in three months his would change drastically. But until then, he planned to enjoy all the pussy he could get... THE END

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: