KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: #MeToo’ism and the age of sexual victimization.  (Read 6483 times)
IrishGirl
Deviant

Fame 6

« Reply #315 on: November 01, 2018, 11:35:30 PM »

At this point in time, I think someone should point out the Day Care Sexual Abuse and Satanist scares of the 80s and 90s.

Just another surplus living the American dream
psiberzerker
Freakishly Strange

Fame 41

^Lady Lisa Lyon^

« Reply #316 on: November 01, 2018, 11:58:37 PM »

At this point in time, I think someone should point out the Day Care Sexual Abuse and Satanist scares of the 80s and 90s.

What about them?  I'm down, I just need more to go on, since these were pretty broad, and could be narrowed down.

I can only share my personal story when it comes to the Satanic Panic!  A big part of that was D&D is from the devil, to lure kids into Satanic rituals (Along with Ouija boards and a bunch of other things.) 

We got the 2nd edition AD&D boxed set for Christmas in 1983 from Autn Marnie, and Uncle Jim.  A bit of a family tradition, they always sent us games like that, where we got our Scrabble from too.  Mom was the DM, and also took us to a Pentacostal Holiness (Word of Faith) fundimentalist church, where they talked in tongues, and practiced faith healing.  (She was also raised Quaker)

Oddly enough being the DM didn't turn us all to the Devil.  My mom was the Dungeon Master.  Instead of making us eat our vegetables, she rushed us through dinner, and let us stay up late, so we could play the new adventure she wrote during the week.

Then took us to church to talk in tongues, and have the demons driven out of us by an Amway pastor with a $200.00 suit, and car salesman haircut.

Feedback is always welcome.
Elizabeth
Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
Burnt at the stake

Fame 337

« Reply #317 on: November 02, 2018, 04:39:48 AM »

HEY.....!!!!
I don't know about you guys, but I'll play Dungeons & Dragons just for the fun of it.
I like the game, I don't like being the D&D Master, it can be way to difficult, especially if your trying to follow the DM Guide Book which is about 500 pages long.

Love,
Liz
Athos_131
ΘΣ '92
Burnt at the stake

Fame 189

How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?

« Reply #318 on: November 05, 2018, 02:23:45 AM »

Gunman In Yoga Studio Attack Had A Criminal History, Posted Racist And Sexist Videos

#Resist

#RESIST
Athos_131
ΘΣ '92
Burnt at the stake

Fame 189

« Reply #319 on: November 08, 2018, 08:03:52 PM »

Kavanaugh Accuser Christine Blasey Ford Continues Receiving Threats, Lawyers Say

#Resist

#RESIST
psiberzerker
Freakishly Strange

Fame 41

^Lady Lisa Lyon^

« Reply #320 on: November 08, 2018, 09:40:57 PM »

Uhm,  Roll Eyes yeah, that's not going to stop.  She knew that when she came forward.  (Which is to say she was Outed.)  That's going to keep happening, for life.  She's on too many asshole's radar.  She's also at an extremely high risk of being gang raped, now.  Most likely (from the Profile of those who appose her.  Sadistic Erotomaniacs) home invasion, though we can't rule out kidnap en route. 

I'm fairly certain she's already being cased/stalked.  IDK how extensive her protective custody is (Witness protection) but her life is ruined.  Just like they always say, the mere accusation is enough to ruin His life?  She knows, as well as anyone, that it ruins the Accuser's lives.

She fucking called it. 

Feedback is always welcome.
Athos_131
ΘΣ '92
Burnt at the stake

Fame 189

« Reply #321 on: November 15, 2018, 05:39:28 AM »

Betsy DeVos set to bolster rights of accused in rewrite of sexual assault rules

#Resist

#RESIST
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: