KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

Ask a male a question.

Lois · 14581

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +372/-51
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #15 on: December 11, 2017, 04:08:13 PM

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

_priapism

Reply #16 on: December 11, 2017, 04:10:32 PM

So, when you get an erection, do you feel the urge to take care of it?  Or as you put it in the sister thread, do you need to find "an excuse to hit the restrooms and rub one out?"

Depends.  If it is a “piss hard on” or the wind blowing a certain way, it usually passes and you go on with your normal activities.

On the other hand, if sex is on the brain, you’re breathing her pheromes, and she’s giving you that look, I’m going to be walking around like a pirate with a wooden leg the rest of the afternoon.  Definitely time to think about the bathroom, stairwell, an empty office, the elevator, or parking garage... all of which have been employed by me, alone or with company.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +672/-3
Reply #17 on: December 11, 2017, 06:53:17 PM
As I remember...(Yeah been a few years)...Yes, I did want to wrap my hand around and start stroking.  The older I got, the easier it was to wait. :D  Maybe with age come patience.  My last full hard on was a few years ago.  I woke up in my hospital bed after having some small intestine removed.  Don't know what triggered it, the best I'd done for years was half hard with my diabetes.  But, there it was, standing tall and proud.  Like seeing an old friend I hadn't seen in ages.  I wrapped my hand around it and the head was actually sticking out from my hand...my full five inches!!  I was able to sneak a few strokes, but soon the staff trooped in taking vitals and the other three guys in the room were awake too.  ( sighhhhhhhh ) Guess that should answers your question...and more :facepalm:

Well trained and been made compliant....by our two cats.

_priapism

Reply #18 on: December 11, 2017, 06:57:52 PM

Don't know what triggered it, the best I'd done for years was half hard with my diabetes. 

See a urologist and ask for an injectable.  You'll get a painful erection that lasts four hours.

DrRick947

Reply #19 on: December 11, 2017, 10:56:40 PM
What is your opinion on circumcision?
Do you think it is really necessary? Or just an ancient tradition that could be disregarded...
If you had a choice, would you do it?

Culture, aesthetics, and cleanliness were the reasons I was circumcised.  As it turns out, there are some important medical benefits to circumcision for heterosexual guys and their partners. https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/male-circumcision-reduces-risk-genital-herpes-hpv-infection-not-syphilis

Those are some pretty significant benefits so I’m glad I was circumcised at birth.

I don’t know whether boys circumcised at birth feel much pain or not, but probably not too much because neural pathways in that region are not fully developed and because the instruments are very sharp.

Funny recollection: I was a Navy Hospital Corpsman.  A lot of uncut sailors decide to get circumcised while they’re in the service. What they don’t know is that the procedure can be very painful in adults and, during their period of convalescence, their dressings will be changed regularly by one of the hottest young female Corpsman on the ward.   ;D

Also, they generally convalesce in the pediatrics ward because that’s where the right meds are stored, so there are often little kids around.  That means you can’t act like a baby yourself, just because your dick hurts.

Q: What’s the biggest drawback of the circus?
A: The elephant’s foreskin.

Offline twistedspike

• Degenerate
    • Fame +13/-5
Reply #20 on: December 11, 2017, 11:00:18 PM
Us females are often curious about the male experience. This thread is so we can ask questions about it.

My question is

How do men walk without pinching your balls between your thighs?

Not arguin most answers here, but I find layin down on my back to be th most uncomfortable. They kinda hang down between and need rescuin. Sometimes sittin on th sofa also. Galdern pains in th asses they are sometimes. One thing I can't understand is th discussion between boxers and briefs, I find boxers to leave em hangin and bangin to an fro all th time. Comments?

Offline Levorotatory

• Deviant
    • Fame +19/-0
Reply #21 on: December 12, 2017, 03:52:52 AM

Culture, aesthetics, and cleanliness were the reasons I was circumcised.  As it turns out, there are some important medical benefits to circumcision for heterosexual guys and their partners. https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/male-circumcision-reduces-risk-genital-herpes-hpv-infection-not-syphilis

Those are some pretty significant benefits so I’m glad I was circumcised at birth.

Statistically significant, but still nothing to stake your health on.  Cut or not, you should still be putting on a condom before sticking it in places with unknown or shady history.

I don’t know whether boys circumcised at birth feel much pain or not, but probably not too much because neural pathways in that region are not fully developed and because the instruments are very sharp.
Strong physiological and psychological pain responses have been known of for a long time.  Here's just one 30 year old review article on pain in babies: http://www.cirp.org/library/pain/anand/

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +663/-30
Reply #22 on: December 12, 2017, 05:06:13 AM
I noticed this with my boyfriend but never with any other guy I dated.  One of his testicles hangs lower than the other.  The left I think.  He says all guys have one testicle hanging lower than the other so they are not constantly knocking into each other.  Are you guys like that?  And if so, is it always the left that is lower?

I'm pretty even between the two boys.  They don't hang down very far, so not as much chance for a wide disparity.  I just checked... left is less than 1/16th inch lower than right, so not significant.

Quote from: MissBarbara link=topic=60782.msg488732#msg488732

A parallel question: For a guy who is well endowed (like the guys in those huge penis threads), how does he wear tighter fitting pants without "it" getting in the way? And, perhaps most to the point, what happens when a guy with a large "flaccid manhood" gets an erection while wearing tighter-fitting pants?

That's pretty easy, actually.  You just 'dress' it upwards and to the side so it heads towards the pocket opening.  It doesn't pinch that way (there's a natural crease in many pants right there).  Other guys find their own way to 'dress' the junk so it doesn't interfere.  The photos I've seen of guys dressing DOWN and to the side are just trying to show off, 'cos it's for sure uncomfortable.  

For your second question, it depends on the pants.  I wear tight Levis, so they pretty tightly constrain everything.  I *can't* get a full-on erection wearing tight jeans, so it's not an issue; the jeans press tight enough to keep it down.  If you're wearing looser slacks, you just deal with the occasional boner.  Maybe that's what suit coats are good for, 'cos they certainly don't make any OTHER sense down in the South.  :D

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

Offline Hades

• Total freak
    • Fame +78/-0
  • Despite of it all, still an aspiring decent person
Reply #23 on: December 12, 2017, 03:05:15 PM

For your second question, it depends on the pants.  I wear tight Levis, so they pretty tightly constrain everything.  I *can't* get a full-on erection wearing tight jeans, so it's not an issue; the jeans press tight enough to keep it down.  If you're wearing looser slacks, you just deal with the occasional boner.  Maybe that's what suit coats are good for, 'cos they certainly don't make any OTHER sense down in the South.  :D

Which is one of several reasons why I never wear jeans.  I always wear chino's.  One reason being that John Thomas can more easily go his own way in them.

as an aside... I've never felt the urge to hide an erection.  It is what it is... be it an "I'm fucking bored" erection or a "Boy am I happy to meet you" erection.   
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 03:08:13 PM by Hades »

Don't ask me.
I'm just as clueless about life as you are.

Offline MintJulie

• ~ Version Number 9.10.02 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +996/-12
  • POY 2016
Reply #24 on: December 12, 2017, 03:21:21 PM
I've never felt the urge to hide an erection.  It is what it is... be it an "I'm fucking bored" erection or a "Boy am I happy to meet you" erection.   

So do erections in public happen often?

It's been 15 years since I saw an erection out in the wild.  It was on a cruise with my parents, sister and brother in law.  Some guy that felt the need to strut his stuff around the pool deck in a yellow speedo.  My sister told me to stop staring.  I wasn't the only one.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady.  #TB12

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +2469/-33
Reply #25 on: December 12, 2017, 03:44:35 PM

I suspect the answer to these questions depends on the guys age, but how quickly after an orgasm does your penis become flaccid again? And, how long after an orgasm will it be ready to become erect again?

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

_priapism

Reply #26 on: December 12, 2017, 03:56:34 PM

I suspect the answer to these questions depends on the guys age, but how quickly after an orgasm does your penis become flaccid again? And, how long after an orgasm will it be ready to become erect again?

Slowly deflates... maybe 5 to ten minutes.

Definitely a by product of age.  In my youth it would not go flaccid while fucking, until I had cum three or four times.  Nowadays?  30 minutes to an hour minimum.  Perhaps longer, if it is the second or third time.

Offline MintJulie

• ~ Version Number 9.10.02 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +996/-12
  • POY 2016
Reply #27 on: December 12, 2017, 04:08:39 PM

Slowly deflates... maybe 5 to ten minutes.

Definitely a by product of age.  In my youth it would not go flaccid while fucking, until I had cum three or four times.  Nowadays?  30 minutes to an hour minimum.  Perhaps longer, if it is the second or third time.

Good question Barb.   In my late 20s I dated a guy my age.  He would continue with intercourse for 10 to 15 minutes before deflation.   
Currently, my 43 year old bf starts deflating immediately.

So, is it an age thing Merv?  Did you stay erect longer afterwards when you were younger?

And as for ready to go again.  Every guy I slept with was no sooner than 30 minutes or so.  With that recuperation time getting much longer each time after.

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady.  #TB12

_priapism

Reply #28 on: December 12, 2017, 04:17:16 PM

So, is it an age thing Merv?  Did you stay erect longer afterwards when you were younger?

Without Google’ing a long scientific answer, male hormones block the return lines on the blood flow to the penis.  A second hormone released during orgasm starts the flow again.  So I assume young men have more of the first and stay hard longer.

I would stay erect inside my college girlfriend after cumming, and slowly start thrusting again, until I had a full erection and would initiate another round of fucking.  We would fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck, until my cock looked like rare steak meat by sunrise.  I think we did it 13 times one night.  I was perpetually hard.

Now I’m staring down 60 and we both have to coax a good erection out, like a shy turtle.  I still enjoy the act, but I’m not stoked out on a sea of testosterone, losing my mind over the urge to empty my nuts.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +672/-3
Reply #29 on: December 12, 2017, 04:31:35 PM
Now I’m staring down 60 and we both have to coax a good erection out, like a shy turtle.  I still enjoy the act, but I’m not stoked out on a sea of testosterone, losing my mind over the urge to empty my nuts.
:emot_laughing: :emot_laughing: :emot_laughing:

mod edit: fixing MS's goofs....more specifically adding beginning quote.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 08:02:00 PM by MintJulie »

Well trained and been made compliant....by our two cats.