KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

Ask a male a question.

Lois · 14557

Offline seeker83

• Degenerate
    • Fame +25/-0
  • Don't be a nice guy, be yourself.
Reply #360 on: July 30, 2021, 04:38:18 PM
Usually a very sexy dream, and you wake up with an orgasm and ejaculation. That is a “wet dream.” But there is also something called “nocturnal emissions” which are more like a drip or leak that leaves a little cum puddle in your shorts by morning.

Ah, so not too much difference then from us.

I've had wet dreams in my adult life.  When I was married my sex life was mediocre at best.  I would have a wet dream at least every few months.

Usually something sexual would happen in the dream and I'd wake up with a full load in my boxer-briefs.  Occasionally, there wouldn't be a dream that I could remember.  Usually this was in the summer.  I would just wake up and my underwear would be soaked.

Now that I have embraced a healthy masturbation life, I don't think I'll have any more problems with this.

Offline Noelle

• New Pervert
    • Fame +1/-0
Reply #361 on: August 22, 2021, 03:47:32 AM
If you're straight and don't like tits or ones bigger than B-cup tell us why?

I think all men can appreciate the saying, "more than a mouthful is too much."
I think too many women don't realize the beauty (from other's POV) of flat chests and small tits.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 05:05:49 AM by Noelle »

Offline Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Fame +64/-1
Reply #362 on: August 22, 2021, 11:05:50 AM

I think too many women don't realize the beauty (from other's POV) of flat chests and small tits.

I love smaller breasts - they're beautiful. In my experience they're more sensitive when playing with them. Please... Don't go with the bolt-ons.

_priapism

Reply #363 on: August 22, 2021, 04:44:01 PM
I dated blondes with big boobs for most of my life. But my last three lovers have been brunettes with small boobs. Two of them, don’t even bother to wear a bra. And I really find the adolescent look to be a huge turn on. I don’t think I’d be interested in going back.

Offline seeker83

• Degenerate
    • Fame +25/-0
  • Don't be a nice guy, be yourself.
Reply #364 on: August 22, 2021, 05:56:54 PM
My only experience has been with a woman who was on the A-B side of things most of her life.  My preference would probably be B-C but with large areolas and sensitivity.  Again, keep in mind that is PREFERENCE, if I found an amazing woman and she had bigger/smaller breasts, I don't think I'd care.  My motto is, so long as there is enough to put in my hands, I'm happy.

Online MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +2467/-33
Reply #365 on: August 22, 2021, 08:57:44 PM

I'm neither straight nor a male, so this question doesn't apply to me. and I shouldn't answer it.

However, since you referred to the "other's POV," you opened a door that I am prepared to walk right through.

It's both a myth and it's aggressively untrue that women evaluate themselves, their beauty, or their sexual attractiveness based on the size of their boobs -- or on whether or not the size of their boobs makes them a greater or lesser attraction to a potential partner.

It's true that there are some women are insecure about their boob size (or lack thereof), but most women understand that their bodies need not conform to a societal (i.e. male) standard of beauty and body type (or sexual attractiveness).

At the same time, men -- and anyone else who feels an erotic attachment to women -- have myriad different tastes and turn-ons, and there's nothing wrong with. Toe described his changed predilections from when he was younger and now that he's older, and neither are wrong or right, and neither are correct or incorrect.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."