KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

Ask a male a question.

Lois · 14584

Offline Army of One

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +128/-1
Reply #60 on: January 31, 2018, 11:18:21 PM
What part of a womans body turns you on the most, besides the obvious t&a?
Oh boy, you're asking a hard question there. As you know, attraction is a multi-faceted thing, involving physical and mental turn-ons. I like girls' intelligence and temperament, which usually comes out in conversation.

...But we're dealing solely with the physical, so I'll just list them.

• Eyes: Some have quite beautiful windows to the soul. Some also like to dress up those windows. (The two are not necessarily mutually exclusive.) I tend to notice eyes a fair bit by force of habit: I have Asperger's, and one of the things about Aspies is that they cannot maintain eye contact very well. So I'll go looking around for something I can concentrate on, unless the girl in question knows about that particular quirk.
  • General looks: My second girlfriend (id est, the one before I met the girl who would become my wife) looked like she was about a year or two younger than me (and I'm pretty youthful-looking myself); turns out she was five years my senior. BUt the fact that she looked younger than me was a bit of a turn on for me.

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

KitKat

Reply #61 on: January 31, 2018, 11:30:58 PM
That's 1 for eyes.

1 for legs.

Good answer!

Offline Hades

• Total freak
    • Fame +78/-0
  • Despite of it all, still an aspiring decent person
Reply #62 on: February 01, 2018, 12:26:29 AM
 Legs,and ass I love a well proportioned set of legs. They can be on a smaller woman or a rubinesque one, doesn't matter but well proportioned, nice ankles up to a muscular calf, sweet knees and a meaty luscious thigh.mmmmmmmm. Never been into chicken legs even if they're attached to a decent ass or a beautiful lady

I would say "ass" should also go into that obvious category. So that's...

1 for legs. ;) ( sans "chicken legs")  :emot_laughing:

As far as the obvious goes, I'm definitely a tits guy.  Nothing gets me going like a not-too-large nicely shaped boob.

Legs have already been mentioned.

I'm a sucker for a pretty face.  Eyes, lips, cheekbones, I find them all very sexy.

Brains are sexy too.  Not to mention important.  No matter how hot a woman is, there inevitably comes a time you have to actually talk to her...

And as for my weirder 'kinks', I totally love nice bare shoulders/collarbones.  Kinda weird probably, but it works every time for me :emot_dunno:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 12:40:56 AM by Hades »

Don't ask me.
I'm just as clueless about life as you are.

Killer Moth

Reply #63 on: February 01, 2018, 12:29:35 AM
Face, to the degree that I can be attracted to women whose bodies to not correspond to my turnons in any other way if I like their face enough.

The cliché is that straight men like long hair on women, and I am very cliched indeed.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +372/-51
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #64 on: February 01, 2018, 01:44:30 AM

Her intelligence.

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

KitKat

Reply #65 on: February 01, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

Her intelligence.

#Resist

:emot_heehee:

I seriously doubt that you jerk off to intelligence.

I asked my hubby this question. He had the same answers, face, legs, but he also mentioned that a strong back is really sexy and long hair.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 06:22:17 PM by _KitKat_ »

KitKat

Reply #66 on: February 01, 2018, 06:19:12 PM
Face, to the degree that I can be attracted to women whose bodies to not correspond to my turnons in any other way if I like their face enough.

The cliché is that straight men like long hair on women, and I am very cliched indeed.

Killer Moth

Reply #67 on: February 02, 2018, 12:02:35 AM

That is some beautiful hair. Not sure what I want to do with it exactly, except the obvious grasp it (not pull, just hold) during intimate acts. I don't desire to wrap it around my erection or something, though perhaps men do do that.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +372/-51
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #68 on: February 02, 2018, 12:45:15 AM

Her intelligence.

#Resist

Reread the question, then remind yourself I rarely engage in any dialogue with you.

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

ChirpingGirl

Reply #69 on: February 02, 2018, 02:43:40 AM

Her intelligence.

#Resist

Sweetie, don't feed. You know the rules. Don't make me spank dat spicy booty.  :emot_bottomspank:

KitKat

Reply #70 on: February 02, 2018, 02:57:58 AM

Her intelligence.

#Resist

Sweetie, don't feed. You know the rules. Don't make me spank dat spicy booty.  :emot_bottomspank:

Right. Back on topic.  :-*

What about feet? Do you prefer painted toe nails? Toe rings? Or all natural?

Offline MintJulie

• ~ Version Number 9.10.02 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +996/-12
  • POY 2016
Reply #71 on: February 05, 2018, 10:02:17 PM

So is this something that would hurt? Feel good?  Does it stop ejaculation or is that the shaft?  What sensations might you feel?
Anybody with experience?

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady.  #TB12

Offline Jbird4

• Degenerate
    • Fame +26/-0
Reply #72 on: February 05, 2018, 10:20:11 PM

So is this something that would hurt? Feel good?  Does it stop ejaculation or is that the shaft?  What sensations might you feel?
Anybody with experience?
Everyone’s anatomy is a little different I suppose.   First off, that doesn’t look like something that would be possible for me.   Second, just seeing that makes me a little queezy. 

I think maybe I am a little different in that I don’t particularly want my balls played with.   And when I am excited, they tend to be a little tighter to my body. 

_priapism

Reply #73 on: February 05, 2018, 10:30:36 PM
I see what you did there.  Yes, I like to be fondled, sweezed, and milked.  Just a little rough play.  Spank and pull my ball sack, while you tell me how many cc’s of ejaculate your baby maker requires.  Then make me eat the excess.

:emot_thdrool: :emot_thdrool: :emot_thdrool:

Killer Moth

Reply #74 on: February 05, 2018, 11:40:13 PM
For me: just ignore the testicles. They don't exist. Nothing good will come of touching them. See also: nipples.