News:

Ask a male a question.

Lois · 36180

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
on: December 10, 2017, 07:54:22 PM
Us females are often curious about the male experience. This thread is so we can ask questions about it.

My question is

How do men walk without pinching your balls between your thighs?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 12:03:44 AM by Lois »

_priapism

Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 08:01:10 PM
The scrotum is fairly flexible, and most of your package hangs in front of the cleft of your thighs.  They don’t roll back and forth, or get pinched too often.  This is true with briefs or boxers.  Look at the flaccid manhood thread, and you’ll see, nobody has their cock and balls between their legs.  Because if you did, you’d be a pussy.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 09:35:16 PM
Us females are often curious about the male experience. This thread is do we can ask questions about it.

My question is

My left ball hangs a little further back than the right.  That might give me more room.  Although coincidence or connected (?), my cock curves a little to the left taking some of the freed up space.

That curve btw is why I insist on sleeping on the right side of the bed, so my cock is aimed towards the girl.  It helps with those morning or middle of the night surprise attacks.  My right hand is free for the reach around too.

Offline suemcgregor27

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +26/-0
Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 09:54:51 PM
What is your opinion on circumcision?
Do you think it is really necessary? Or just an ancient tradition that could be disregarded...
If you had a choice, would you do it?

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1317/-3
Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 09:55:20 PM
Yeah, thighs no problem.  On the other hand, going "commando", I need to pull 'em out when I get in the car so I don't sit on the "Boys"  There are things to watch out for when the equipment is on the outside.  i.e. At the dog park and dog that's tall enough to wag it's tail at crotch height can give a painful whack!! :emot_weird:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Army of One

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-2
Reply #5 on: December 10, 2017, 10:38:42 PM
Do you think it is really necessary? Or just an ancient tradition that could be disregarded...
Excuse me while I get a little clinical here (note, I am not a medical expert; I'm just regurgitating here):
There are occasions where circumcision becomes a necessity, such as when the foreskin becomes too tight to allow the penis to become flaccid again. But outside of those situations, circumcision is done pretty much in the name or tradition or (parental) choice.

That said, I'm not sure if there are many advantages to circumcision (since I'm "uncut" myself); I'd assume that, without the foreskin to pull back, keeping the penis clean would be easier, but I'd have to get confirmation from a fellow "cut" male on that.

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline Sensualtravler

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +67/-17
Reply #6 on: December 10, 2017, 10:48:27 PM
I've heard it makes no difference except making a cut cock,maybe, slightly easier to clean, but I imagine most males love soaping them up and cleaning them pretty good!  ;D

"To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth."

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #7 on: December 10, 2017, 11:04:33 PM

My wife claimed uncircumcised ones tasted bad and my circumcised cock tasted good.  Based on that, the increase in likelihood it ends up in a girls mouth and stays there longer is certainly worth it.

I have seen where some men behave as if they were multilated.  One person claimed it prevented him from fully enjoying his orgasm?  How would he know?  If it has helped me delay my orgasm to fully please the girl, again I’m all for it.

I’m glad it was done and done too young to remember.

_priapism

Reply #8 on: December 10, 2017, 11:18:02 PM

I was 16, having a hernia repair, and told the doctor “as long as you’re down there with a knife...”  About half the time I’m glad I did it, and the other half?  Well, I miss my bris.

IdleBoast

Reply #9 on: December 10, 2017, 11:30:16 PM
Mine was done out of medical necessity as a child, and the memories of the aftermath are not pleasant.

I am told by those who should know these things that circumcision reduces the chance of transmission (presumably due to the lack of, er, nooks and crannies to harbour pathogens).

I can't compare the difference in sexual experience. My wife says she prefers the look of a circumcised penis, but both our boys are uncut because we don't see a reason to subject somebody to surgery unless there is a medical need. If they are that bothered by the look, they can arrange things themselves when they are older.

Offline Levorotatory

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +19/-0
Reply #10 on: December 11, 2017, 08:14:27 AM
The scrotum is fairly flexible, and most of your package hangs in front of the cleft of your thighs.  They don’t roll back and forth, or get pinched too often.  This is true with briefs or boxers.  Look at the flaccid manhood thread, and you’ll see, nobody has their cock and balls between their legs.  Because if you did, you’d be a pussy.
For an anatomical landmark (potentially useful if you want to imagine where parts would be if you were of the opposite sex), after the testes descend through the inguinal canals they pass in front of the pubic bone and basically end up being hung from there, with the scrotum developing from the skin that would have otherwise become the labia majora in a female.

Reproductive anatomy is a good example to use if you are ever in an argument with one of those nutters who believes in "intelligent design".  What designer with any intelligence would build a critical part so out of spec that it doesn't work properly at standard operating temperature, then deal with the problem by hanging it outside?  Especially when the pathway there (the above-mentioned inguinal canals) are never fully repaired and remain prone to failure (resulting in inguinal hernias - far more common in men than in women). 

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1761/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #11 on: December 11, 2017, 02:12:35 PM
Us females are often curious about the male experience. This thread is so we can ask questions about it.

My question is

A similar question.   I noticed this with my boyfriend but never with any other guy I dated.  One of his testicles hangs lower than the other.  The left I think.  He says all guys have one testicle hanging lower than the other so they are not constantly knocking into each other.  Are you guys like that?  And if so, is it always the left that is lower?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 03:59:37 PM by MintJulie »

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3086/-41
Reply #12 on: December 11, 2017, 02:54:16 PM

A parallel question: For a guy who is well endowed (like the guys in those huge penis threads), how does he wear tighter fitting pants without "it" getting in the way? And, perhaps most to the point, what happens when a guy with a large "flaccid manhood" gets an erection while wearing tighter-fitting pants?

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1761/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #13 on: December 11, 2017, 04:04:48 PM

So, when you get an erection, do you feel the urge to take care of it?  Or as you put it in the sister thread, do you need to find "an excuse to hit the restrooms and rub one out?"

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-52
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #14 on: December 11, 2017, 04:08:13 PM

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

_priapism

Reply #15 on: December 11, 2017, 04:10:32 PM

So, when you get an erection, do you feel the urge to take care of it?  Or as you put it in the sister thread, do you need to find "an excuse to hit the restrooms and rub one out?"

Depends.  If it is a “piss hard on” or the wind blowing a certain way, it usually passes and you go on with your normal activities.

On the other hand, if sex is on the brain, you’re breathing her pheromes, and she’s giving you that look, I’m going to be walking around like a pirate with a wooden leg the rest of the afternoon.  Definitely time to think about the bathroom, stairwell, an empty office, the elevator, or parking garage... all of which have been employed by me, alone or with company.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1317/-3
Reply #16 on: December 11, 2017, 06:53:17 PM
As I remember...(Yeah been a few years)...Yes, I did want to wrap my hand around and start stroking.  The older I got, the easier it was to wait. :D  Maybe with age come patience.  My last full hard on was a few years ago.  I woke up in my hospital bed after having some small intestine removed.  Don't know what triggered it, the best I'd done for years was half hard with my diabetes.  But, there it was, standing tall and proud.  Like seeing an old friend I hadn't seen in ages.  I wrapped my hand around it and the head was actually sticking out from my hand...my full five inches!!  I was able to sneak a few strokes, but soon the staff trooped in taking vitals and the other three guys in the room were awake too.  ( sighhhhhhhh ) Guess that should answers your question...and more :facepalm:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

_priapism

Reply #17 on: December 11, 2017, 06:57:52 PM

Don't know what triggered it, the best I'd done for years was half hard with my diabetes. 

See a urologist and ask for an injectable.  You'll get a painful erection that lasts four hours.

DrRick947

Reply #18 on: December 11, 2017, 10:56:40 PM

Culture, aesthetics, and cleanliness were the reasons I was circumcised.  As it turns out, there are some important medical benefits to circumcision for heterosexual guys and their partners. https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/male-circumcision-reduces-risk-genital-herpes-hpv-infection-not-syphilis

Those are some pretty significant benefits so I’m glad I was circumcised at birth.

I don’t know whether boys circumcised at birth feel much pain or not, but probably not too much because neural pathways in that region are not fully developed and because the instruments are very sharp.

Funny recollection: I was a Navy Hospital Corpsman.  A lot of uncut sailors decide to get circumcised while they’re in the service. What they don’t know is that the procedure can be very painful in adults and, during their period of convalescence, their dressings will be changed regularly by one of the hottest young female Corpsman on the ward.   ;D

Also, they generally convalesce in the pediatrics ward because that’s where the right meds are stored, so there are often little kids around.  That means you can’t act like a baby yourself, just because your dick hurts.

Q: What’s the biggest drawback of the circus?
A: The elephant’s foreskin.

Offline twistedspike

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +14/-5
Reply #19 on: December 11, 2017, 11:00:18 PM

My question is

Not arguin most answers here, but I find layin down on my back to be th most uncomfortable. They kinda hang down between and need rescuin. Sometimes sittin on th sofa also. Galdern pains in th asses they are sometimes. One thing I can't understand is th discussion between boxers and briefs, I find boxers to leave em hangin and bangin to an fro all th time. Comments?